/\/\/\clean-it-up-hump-day/\/\/\

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

My calves are talking to me this morning from step blast y'day!

Today will be push pull - short and sweet since both girls are home.

I think Ellie's done with naps now... bummer for me. Have to figure out how to get a workout in while she's awake.

Annabel has a bday party to go to today for her friend Flore! She's so excited. We have to get to the store to get her a gift and a few other things so I need to get going. Been sucked into my computer all morning...

BBL! Have a great day! (Scale is down 2#!!!)

angie

Angie, yay on the scale! That really starts the day off right! No more naps for Ellie? How old is she again? I am terrified of the day when Collin stops napping. In fact, he took no nap at preschool yesterday, but was a holy terror from about 5 pm on. Anyway, enjoy your day with your girls and your workout!

Well yesterday I was a total emotional and physical wreck. I was stressed, depressed, and I started my period and had a lot of cramping and other bizarre pain:confused: I was so glad to leave work early, even if it was for the dentist. I came home and got on the couch with the heating pad and took an accidental nap. Chris brought dinner home since I wasn't feeling well, but I didn't eat much...

I feel better this morning, although I did have a hard time getting out of bed this morning! I need to get moving -- STS legs today!

Sorry for no personals yesterday, I just had kind of a rough day!

Goooooood mornng ladies!

I got up early to do CS and I feel sooooo good now!

I hear Julia....:mad: stinker...early riser!:p

Angie, YAY scale! I love PP - have fun! I love sore calves! Ok, I love sore anything!:D
:eek:on no naps! Isabel still needs to but if she does nap she cant go tp bed when Gina's ready so unfort most days no nap:(.
That's exciting about the bday party! How neat! I'd be nrevous about protocol - gifts, etc....Good luck!

Katie, Sorry for your rotten day yday! Cramps are THE WORST!!! Hate em! Mine would be all-out crippling every month before I got pg. Better after pg, but still def there. I'm NOT looking forward to that returning!
Hvae fun w/ legs this morning!

Better go snuggle my WeebleWobble.....she's so cozy in the morning! I love it! Just wish it was a little later!

Oh! Angie! Where are the MUST EAT places in Chicago?
WE LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

We're back - went to the store for the gift for Flore and one more gift for Ryan whose 30 days of birthday fun start today!

There's a new Quick in our town (fast food) that has a play area and the kids really wanted to go (they've been watching it be built). So, we went for lunch and got there around 11:30. By 12 it was really crowded and when we left at 12:30 there was a line out the door. Geesh people - it's cheeseburgers! I had a grilled chicken salad that had apples and cheese and croutons and they actually gave me a light vinaigrette dressing so that was nice. Then I had my one oreo when we came home. I refuse to give in to eating. The scale is going down and I feel good!

Katie, I'm sorry you had a rough day yesterday. Why does it seem the world is coming to an end when we get our periods? I hate it! I hope today is better? Did you get legs in?

Kate, Ellie will be 3 in June. I think she could still use a nap but then like you said, she's not ready for bed when Annabel is and she stays up until 9.:eek: So, I guess it's no nap no more. OK, must-eats Chicago:

Giordanos - Deep dish pizza (to DIE for!)

Twisted Lizard - yummy mexican

Cafe Ba Ba Reeba - spanish tapas (Oh so good!)

Just google them for locations. They're all phenomenal!

OK, time to read to kids. BBL.

I'm back! Got legs done, went lighter than last week but still felt it! I am considering a short run this evening before dinner....

Angie, glad you and the girls had fun!
Kate, glad you got to do some CS this morning!

Hello to everyone else! See y'all later!

Morning and G'afternoon to Angie.

YAY Anne I can't wait until you put together the spinner.

Angie my DD when she was young loved Barney so I made a manothon tape for her. Good going with the # lost. GOOD GOING WITH LUNCH

Katie I hope you feel better today. TTOM sucks. Are you getting excited about Sat run?

Kate are you all packed?
--------------
I plan to do sTS legs I think #23 but I so much running around to do.
Maybe I'll take a rest day today.

Off to Home Depot:( I hate that place.

Hey ladies I think that I'm pregnant...................April Fools

Last edited:
Good morning!

I'm not creative enough for a good April Fool's joke. Sorry I didn't get back here yesterday-had a meeting last night at school. Today is a run/walk and abs-I need to make up two runs from last week! And more cleanmax-blech! Oh, and maybe a nap-Nevena woke up at 5:45!!

Angie, I love Push Pull-it's one of my favorites! As a matter of fact, I might get it on dvd with my coupon!

Katie, sorry about the crappy day:( Don't work out too hard, although I know they say exercise is great for cramps, etc. Feel better!

Kate, good job last night! You're gonna have a blast in Chicago! I'm jealous!

Robin, what are you getting at Home Depot? Did you try your vg yet? I can't remember.

Hi Colleen and Anne!

b-cereal, clementine(s)

Robin, that was funny!

No time for personals right now, I have to buckle down and write two presentations today. One is in a new format I'm not familiar with, so it's harder. But I just need to do it and get it done and that will go a long way in reducing my stress level. I had a day like Katie's yesterday, everything just went wrong. And when I got home from tap I realized I had left my purse there, so I had to go back and get it. Luckily, Jim had just about finished putting the bike together, so that's done. Yay! I may try to use it tonight or tomorrow morning before I go to my parents. We'll see.

I'll be back later for personals, I promise. Today is going to be a good day, right? Right!

anne

Good Morning Everyone!

I really wish it was Friday and not Wednesday. I have training today and I really hope I can stay awake. Enough complaining. I did run last night and it felt great until the end. My allergies got in the way. We are supposed to get some rain tonight so hopefully that will make it better for me.

Robin, great April Fool's joke. I am really looking forward to my rest week next week.
Angie, great job at lunch, and ^5 on the weight loss.
Kate, definitely go to Giordano's. I have considered having them ship one of their pizzas but I just can't justify the cost.
Katie, sorry about your bad day. I hope today is better.
Anne, yeah your spinning bike is ready. Have fun testing it out tonight.
Klaudia, wow 2 runs is a lot to make up. Can you combine them?

w/o was STS # 23 (only 1 more to go in Meso 2)
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: steamed veggies with tofu and brown rice
s: grapes
d: turkey burrito burgers

angie, ypur month for ryan is so sweet!
^5 on the eats! you're motivating to me!
tx for the resta. ideas - i loooove mexican! im sure the fam will want gior' but my belly says nnnnnnoooooo!:p

katie, ^5 on legs!

robin, packed?! i laugh at packing!:p will start soon...maybe! i do better under pressure and if i start oo early i tend to overpack:rolleyes:
ROFLMBO ON YOUR PREGNANCY!!!!

klaudia, hope you get that nap!
have a great run!

anne,oh, the panic when you lose your prse!! i hate that!
yay bike! i bet youre so excited!

colleen, boooo to training! sounds zzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D
one more wo!!!! its going so fast! i want to do m2 again!

busy beaver here.....
had isabels conference....ginas tonight
gotta get muf to the kennel and pack 5 people
mike is sooooo helpful!:rolleyes: NOT!!!!!

Really qucik - need to go pick up Annabel from party.

PP done - love that one. Seems so effective. Ellie fell asleep on the couch... :(

Ryan's gift today is a new grill for the backyard. I didn't pick it out - I'm going to let him do it. Hopefully he'll be up to going to do it tonight. :)

BBL for personals... hopefully!

:mad: I went to home depot just to buy an air filter and I pick up the wrong size...now I have to go back:mad:

Klauia I got my vgrips and love them so far but tomorrow will be the real test because I'm doing legs. They feel like the hand grips that gymnast wear.

Anne how is the presentations going

Colleen you are almost done hang in there. I still have 2 more sts workouts. In a way I'm looking forward to M3...less variety.:confused: oh no I need a squat rack:eek:

Kate make me a patch.pls...it looks good to me.

Angie that is a GREAT gift! Good idea. Give him a Chef apron too.:D

I'm so lazy and unmotivated to do anything today. PMS, allergies, and not getting my 7 hours will do that, I guess. Oh, and my FB addiction. Someone send me some energy, please! Just talked to my best friend-she's having her baby today! She's going in at 1 this afternoon for a c-section. They live outside of Toronto and she had her first baby in Brazil not quite 2 years ago. She put her daughter in daycare 3 days/week cause no one was willing to come help out-isn't that sad? And her first day was today! She's gonna be shocked when she sees a new baby when she comes home tonight! I hope everything goes well.

Colleen, I'm adding one run this week and one run next week, then I'll be back on schedule. Hope you stay awake!

Angie, great gift! I like Kate's idea for tomorrow's present!

Kate, I hate packing for vacations! Ugh. And Darrin is the type who unpacks immediately after we get home-I'm doing laundry before we're even all in the house!

:eek:OMG shocked is not the word. Her first day of daycare and now she has a little baby to come home to. she may night want to go back.

I have a problem Cathe tower is going on presale soon but I need a squat rack for next month. Should I hold off and buy Cathes which is the one I really want because its small. Or should I just buy one for $150 off of ebay. No telling when the Cathe tower will be delivered. I can wait until I do STS M3 for the second time which may be around Sept/Oct.:confused:

robin, thats so frustratimg re the filter!
ooooh - toughie on the towr!:confused:

klaudia, get movin' girl! :D chug some ice water, have a healthy snack and hop on it!:D
:eek::eek::eek::eek: i unpack asap too :eek::eek::eek::eek:

nice day here! feels like friday!!!!!
lots of energy! doing sts legs tonight!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.