\\\ ^^^ clean & tidy tuesday ^^^ ///

I am in such a good mood!! Every time I think about my impending wedding (and marriage), I get so excited and I smile from ear to ear and get really teary eyed. I love Chris so much, I can't wait to be his wife!!

The last 3 weeks before the wedding I am moving to Slow and Heavy, which I LOVE (probably even more than GS!). Today will be chest and back.

Since returning to heavy lifting, and becoming a bit more consistent with workouts, and cleaning up the eating, I have really noticed a difference in my body. The scale is the same, maybe even a pound or so higher, but my body LOOKS and FEELS slimmer, and my clothes are fitting better. I LOVE IT!

I'm gonna have to think about my menu and get back to you!

Katie, I can feel your excitement and I am so happy for you! You are gonna be one hot bride!!

I work at preschool this AM and after a quick lunch at home I have to go help Amy. I'll have to skip my nap but oh well I guess. I wish I was in a good of mood as Katie but I am feeling really negative about work stuff right now. I just want to be a mom and not have to deal with work stuff. I am truly happiest when I don't have to balance work and home because truth is I can't balance it very well. I don't feel like I'm doing anything very well right now. Wow, hormones are talkin' this AM! Yuck.

Menu's up in the air because guess why? Work issues! Lunch will be quick so I can get to the office and dinner will be thrown together because I'll have been working all afternoon, the kids and I will both be tired, hopefully not too cranky. If I'm too tired to workout tonight I'm going to be really mad.

On a happy note I am feeling the baby move! Also yesterday I signed up for hypnobirthing. Hey! Baby just moved!

Workout will be total body weights but not sure which. Maybe Power HOur?

Another kick! Oh, I can't wait to quit working. This baby is such a blessing - I never would've been able to quit otherwise.

Going to take a shower - possibly the only 5 minutes I'll have to myself today!

Alright, I'm feeling a little less hormonal since my shower.

b - granola & fruit
s - at preschool, not sure
l - plain turkey sandwich, carrot sticks, pickle, fruit
s - ??
d - If we have to eat out, we have to eat out. But DH is paying!!!!

Hey ladies.

Katie I'm excited for you!:) :)

I'm glad you are feeling less hormonal Kate and I think that you are a great mom.I know what you mean about balancing the two.

I slept too late so my w/o this afternoon will be Amy Cardio Pump.
Menu:
b-oatmeal
s-protein bar
l-chicken and salad
s-?
d-tuna casserole
s-popcorn

Last night dinner Mexican Lasagna, did not go over too well with my kids, but I liked it and froze the leftovers.

Robin, Your kids didn't like Mexican lasagna but they'll eat tuna casserole?!?!!? Have a fun cardio this afternoon! You are the balancing QUEEN - I have no reason to complain!

Gotta get the girls off for school. See y'all later!

Morning peeps!

Its sunny in good old Toronto, and thank goodness, cause i ended up sleeping on the back deck until 2am last night so i didnt have to come in the house, and thankfully, it wasnt too cold. Yeah, things, not so good. Not sure how i'm going to work actually.
I started teaching my new class yesterday, its going to be a challenge, that's for sure (thank you Cathe, MM quote, how did that happen?)

Katie, you are going to be a hot bride! Heavy work clearly likes your body, and its about how you feel anyway, if the scale doesnt move, meh! who cares!

Kate, i read the posts from yesterday, you had such a stressful day. I hope today is better, but it seems busy too. Baby either liked the granola or the core work yesterday, or will be a kickboxer:)

Robin, I was going to say the same thing! the kids like tuna and not mexican lasagna! I'm so impressed. Good workout as always.

Today, is lifting, maybe MIS or PUB, and of coarse Bar work.

Morning Jenn, Colleen and Shirl!

Menu:
B: egg white thing
s:cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu soup, veggies, hummus, apple
s: cc/coconut/pb
d: veggie stir fry with lentils, yogurt
BBL
Steph

Oh Steph, I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it better for you two. How many days per week are you teaching? I hope your day is good to you today - you deserve it.

Hi Everyone!

Another busy day today. Just 1 problem after another getting ready for this weekend. Last night we stayed in for cinco de mayo and made tacos and margaritas. It was nice to have an evening with DH to relax.

Steph {{{HUGS}}} - I wish things weren't so hard for you.
Robin - that's funny your kids didn't like the Mexican Lasagna. I thought it looked good. More leftovers for you :) I am following the May rotation and I let will you know how I feel next week.
Kate - I am dying to try coreblast. I am supposed to do a segment from CoreMax on Thurs. Maybe I will sub a segment of CoreBlast.
Katie, glad you are so excited about your wedding. You are going to look great in your wedding dress.

w/o GS BBS & 4DS BC
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana w/ cashews
l: taco salad, quinoa
s: watermelon, chopped veggie mix
d: pork chops

Have a great day!

Colleen

Colleen, Glad you and DH had a nice night together. I would love an evening alone. With OR without DH!:+ I did 27 min of CoreBlast. I didn't think I would feel it so much but my abs are talkin' to me today! Good long WO and good eats.

You're all going to look so good on RT and I'm gonna be a beached whale!!! One mom at preschool today said I'm not showing at all and she was amazed I could be 4 months and not showing! I'm like "Whatever!" My belly is huge! I certainly hope she doesn't think I looked like this the whole last year!!

Steph, Thinking of you. Maybe bring Christian his favorite dinner home tonight?

LOL :D :7 the kids like tuna and not mexican lasagna!:D :D

No they do not like tuna casserole either but hey it is Mothers Day Week isn't it!

What are you ladies planning for this Sunday?

Robin, You're starvin' your kids this week!!:7 Oh well, they can pick the tuna out of it.

For Sunday... well, I'm actaully not too fond of Mothers Day. We always do something at lunch for MIL and at dinner for my mom. WHERE IS *MY* BREAK?! All I want, as far as gifts go, is a new pair of wellies from Jcrew. Mine are so worn out and actually getting tears in them from wearing them so much. They have hot pink ones right now that I am lusting after so bad! I know for a fact that Mike has not done anything for me yet and likely won't until he asks to go out by himself Saturday night while I get the kids to bed alone!x( Oh well - at least he's doing something, right?:) And, no, we can't do anything Saturday. In the AM we have a photo shoot for our company website with all of the trucks and most of the guys so that will take up the whole first half of the day. It's going to be a really cool pic - I'll show you when I get a proof back.

Had my nap, off for the officex( and some errands:7 . Hoping to find some nice maternity shirts and maybe some casual summer dresses for DDs.

Hope everyone is doing good today!
Steph, keep you chin up! ((hugs)))

Hey ladies, sorry I never got back to you this morning! Busy day -- only worked til noon, Shop Max, then a trip to the midwife for my "annual", then a meeting with the manager at our reception site.

I bought bedding for my guest room, curtains for the kitchen, beach chairs and umberella for vacation, sunblock, AND a dress for my bridal shower!

Looks a lot like this...
http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=56292&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=138095d&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=50434|50444|56292
but my dress in a peach/coral color.

Missed you all! I need to just suck it up and get on the forums from work!

Katie, Careful gettin' that PAP! Last time I got mine I was back in there a couple weeks later for a pg test! LOL! Your dress is very pretty - when is your shower? Soon!

We went to Outback for dinner. I got steak, grilled veggies, salad. Had a few bites of DDs fries and sips of lemonade. Not too bad. The steak was yummy and I need the iron! For the baby!;-)

Hoping to WO yet tonight. Good day overall - whew!

Steph, What's the word? How are things going?

The shower is on May 17th, very soon!!

LOL at the Pap/Pregnancy comment. I was thinking of you and Steph as I was "trimming up" this morning (and I don't mean in a freaky way, I hope you remember what I am referring to!) After she did her thing, she showed me ***TMI ALERT*** ther cervical mucus that was in there, and said to me and Chris (he came along) "Be very careful tonight! She's ovulating!!"

Evening peeps!

Kate, you are the sweetest!

I'm glad you can all think of me when trimming the trees, i'm laughing so hard right now, and i cant wait to laugh with most of you in person!

Can i tell you all the most amazing thing?
I was coming home on the subway, and i was crying,so i had my sunglasses on, but i was very discreet and it wasnt rush hour or anything. I ended up nodding off (must have been the lack of sleep i had on the deck)
Anyways, i was woking up by a young girl, maybe 20 rubbing my hand...she handed me a piece of paper, and smiled at me, then got off the train.
On the paper, it said "God wanted me to tell you whatever it is, you will get through it, tomorrow will be better, remember May 6th..Elaine"
I'm still in shock, and let me tell you..when Christian got home, he ran up to me and said he never wants to leave me ever...
Miracles...my life is changed by a stranger.
I love you all! Things are much more peaceful here tonight.

Now, no more talk of cervical mucous :)
Steph

Katie, ROTFL!!!!!!! That is great!!!

Steph, I think I must be as happy for you as you are for yourself! What a good end to my evening!

I just finished Power Hour. Feelin' strong! Something about that one just clicks for me...except I hate the cussed lunges!!! I did not do the core section as I am in PAIN from Tracey's CoreBlast!

See you all in the AM - love must be in the air, thanks to you Steph. Mike has all the tiki torches on the back deck lit and called me out there! See ya!

Steph, sounds like you finally had a good day! Isn't nice when someone you don't know is kind? Hope you sleep well tonight.

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.