[[[[[ clean & tidy monday ]]]]]

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Morning ladies! I am not ready to face another week... The weekend was relaxing, but I don't feel like I got enough done. Sigh...

From the weekend...

Klaudia, OH MY WORD, scary situation with Darrin! Keep us posted! Collin does okay shopping with me most of the time. He really really likes to shop for clothes and pick out dresses for me to try on, then tell me how beautiful I am! I think he might be a fashion designer one day!
Kate, what's on the agenda for today?
Anne, is TCB this week or next?
Nina, I really hope you continue to sleep well!
Becky, sorry about the migraine!
Angie, how is the cold?
Clintonya, THE BEACH?? Jealous!!
Wendy, I'm glad you love your gym! I need to get back to mine:eek:
Colleen, tell me everything about the iPad. I want one sooooooo bad!

good morning katie, good morning ladies!

feeling oh so much better today - mostly b/c i slept, i am sure!:D i cannot believe i got up to run after ydays ong one, but i did not have time to swim, so i did my 10 miles today. must do abs, and chest and tris pub and mm. eats will be awesome, i am seeing results, so that is great!

becky, i hope your migraine is better.

colleen, great wo yday!

clintonya, how are you feleing?

breakfast time! i have a recheck with my doc today. bbiab

Good (?) Morning Girls !

We started the day extra early when the phone rang just before 2 am. with a call telling us that my DH's mom was being taken to the hospital with chest pains !
We met them over there and stayed until all the tests came back okay and they admitted her to be monitored.
Will be a long day !

I'm supposed to start Gym Styles today. I'm gonna try to get a workout in !

Becky, {{{{HUGS}}}}} I hope everything is okay! I have spent too much time in hospitals, I know how yucky it is. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Nina, yay for good sleep! TCB is coming a week from today. I'm very excited, of course. And no worries on getting Meso 3 back to me, whenever you have time is fine. I might try to do Mesos 1 and 2 again after next week. I really liked those work outs.

KLAUDIA! I'm so glad Darrin is okay! How frightening! Does he have to have surgery? I hope he's okay. Please tell him we're thinking of him.

Katie, doesn't the weekend always go too quickly? I always have way more to do than what I get done. Oh, well, onward and upward, right? I'm thinking of you as well and hoping Frank is doing okay (sorry if you don't want to talk about that).

Kate, are things better with Mike there? Is he feeling better? I hope you're able to relax a little now.

Angie, are you feeling better today? How was your weekend?

Colleen, don't you love rearranging furniture? It makes everything feel new. Do you like your new work out space?

Clintonay, I agree--THE BEACH?! How fun.

Wendy, yes, I am definitely a shoe gal. I have a serious problem right now. I was talking to TCB and told him I was going on a big shopping trip this weekend and he asked what I was shopping for. I told him shoes. He said, "Seriously? You just bought like 5 pairs." I replied, "Yes, seriously. I don't have any tall shoes to wear with brown." Ha!

Anyway, my weekend was great, which is a far cry from the end of last week. I'm sure it was PMS and it has now completely passed, so I'm very grateful for that. I bought a ton of new clothes (and 2 pairs of tall shoes to wear with brown stuff) on Saturday and also got some stuff for my condo. I haven't decorated at all, but I finally got started on that Saturday night and yesterday. And I hung a bunch of pictures yesterday. My place is starting to look really nice. I'm quite pleased with it. I have some more to do, but the plan is to have it done by the time TCB gets here. I mean, he saw it before, but now it will look better. No more pictures leaning against the wall in the kitchen!

Okay, I have to be extra super productive all week so I can be gone next week. Have a great Monday, everybody!

anne

Hi everyone!

Katie, I saw on fb that you and Collin were sick, hope you both are feeling better.

Angie, hope your cold is better!

Anne, great job on keeping your portions in check over the weekend! Glad you are starting to settle in to your new place :) Anytime I start feeling bad about my shoe purchases, I will just think of you :D

Colleen, hope you are enjoying your ipad and apple tv!

Becky, sorry a migraine got you over the weekend! Do you ever feel yours are affected by weather? I find mine are worse during ttom and w/high humidity like when it is raining. Hope everything is going ok w/your dh’s mom.

Nina, glad you are feeling better today. I know you are happy to be seeing results! :)

Kate, I hope you all are having a great time!!

Klaudia, how is dh doing?

Lisa, how is it going?

Didn’t get in an actual w/o yesterday, but we did walk about 2 ½ miles and a lot of it was on the sand, so I am feeling my quads today. Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Clintonya

anne, i HRT shoes! so glad you are getting settled in your apt and you get to see the boy soon!

becky, how is your MIL doing? how is your DH handling it?

katie, my ods was just like that with shopping. it changed around age 11 IIRC... enjoy it!

nina, WTG on the results you are getting, both the rotation and the sleep!

long night over here... JJ has 2 ear infections again and now is running a fever. he woke up last night with 102.2 temp and was just miserable. no way to tell if its the ear infections giving him the fever (hasnt been on the ABs a full 72 hours...) or if hes picked up something new. no fun at all. motrin seems to be working but I WANTED TO GET TO THE GYM!!! i know its selfish but i cant help it. unfortunately can't work out in this apartment because there is really thick shag carpet everywhere. bad idea for any kind of cardio with my knee issues. and i couldnt pack weights of course. i packed lots of yoga DVDs plus travel fit and a band so maybe i can fit something in later on. or maybe DH will wake up and come to my rescue, lol.

Wendy, two infections, he must feel terrible :( And w/the fever! I hope he feels better soon!! After the long night, I hope you can get some time for yourself and go to the gym. If not, travelfit may not be too bad for you on the carpet.

Clintonya

Ugh Wendy ! Your poor little guy !!! :(

DH is used to this. His mother is elderly and frail and has Parkinson's. We've made MANY trips, often in the middle of the night to the hospital in the past several years.

We are leaving to visit now. She was sleeping earlier and then our oldest daughter went to visit. We were trying to give her time to rest, between tests and visitors, but really, who sleeps in the hospital ???

I DID do GS chest/triceps !!!

clintonya, you snuck in on me earlier! i should take another look at travel fit... previewed it ages ago and have never done it. your walk in the sand sounds GREAT!

DH woke up in the nick of time and I ran to the gym for the body flow class (yoga and pilates type stuff). it was great but I still need some cardio. hoping to go back at 5:30 for the first biggest loser challenge. he doesnt work till 8:30 tonight so we should be able to work it out.

eats were good yday and so far, so good today.
b - greek yogurt and cheerios

waaaaay too much coffee today, i dont know what possessed me. i am buzzing around right now! i am also resisting the urge to bake but am feeling weak right now, yikes.

My MIL is okay.......she had another episode of chest pain while she was eating lunch. Her nurse said it could be an esphogus (sp) issue- which makes sense, she's had that in the past. They gave her morphine for the pain and while we were there her Parkinson's symptoms were awful. I guess they didn't get her meds to her on time.
A stress test is scheduled for tomorrow.

Wendy- I've had too much caffeine today too. If I didn't , I don't think I'd still be standing ! I was so tired !

Angie, where are you ?? Are you okay ? I think you were saying you didn't feel well the other day. Hope everything's alright !

Miss you Kate !!! Hope you are finally enjoying the vacation- with the WHOLE family !!!

Hi Everyone!

I got caught in a surprise all day meeting today which really pissed me off. I had a million things I had to get done but I had to be at this meeting. Workout was SPJ (I decided to do Cathe's May rotation.) It was good and sweaty since the humidity is like 100% here. I hope it goes away soon.

Becky, so sorry to hear about MIL. I hope the stress test comes back okay.
Anne, I need to do some decorating here but there is never enough time.
Katie, I love the iPad but really wish 3G was included. It would make it even better. I haven't read a book on it yet but I am hoping to do that later this month (I have a pile of stuff I need to get through first).
Nina, yeah for sleep!
Clintonya, I love walks on the beach. What a nice change from your regular workouts.
Wendy, sorry about JJ's ear infections. Yuck! Glad you still able to workout!

oh my goodness, my legs are fried. i do not know what possessed me, but i did some abs, some floor work, my ub work, and yoga:eek::eek:. i cannot wait for bed, and my recover day tomorrow! eats have been great, so that is good. i saw a great house this afternoon, not perfect, but good enough. it is more than we wanted to spend, though:confused: also saw my doc today and he said to stick with the sleep meds for a while. i am optimistic after a good night last night!

becky, great job getting your wo in. glad your mil is okay.

wendy, oh caffine can make you feel so gross. i had a huge "decaf" from starbucks once, except it wasn't. i actually threw up after it:eek: what kind of challenges do you do?

colleen, sorry for the unexpected meeting. enjoy your evening.

anne, i will def do meso 1 again from those wo cards. it was fun. great job settling in. i do not look forward to the moving process.

clintonya, walking in the sand is so great. makes me want to go back to the beach, though i never get a good walk in with the kids. someday i will go solo to the beach for a walk - thoguh then i will just miss them i guess.

hi klaudia, hi kate, hi lisa!

see you all in the am

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.