[[[[[ clean & tidy hump day ]]]]]

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good morning, and Happy Wednesday!

I am off to my all-day training, the topic is Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (there should be a lot of police officersthere, hopefully some cute ones!). Be home around 6 pm!

Morning ladies. Sorry I've been MIA...computer drama.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I've been doing a circuit rotation and today's w/o will be In the Ring.

My meals have been 80% clean.

How was meaner legs Colleen.

Kate you are so sweet. I'm fine. My old computer news to be replaced and I'm off from work this week, so I can even use my computer at work.

Katie, Have fun droolin gover the coppers!

Robin, Glad everything is okay - you had me worried!

Not much time right now. I have gained a couple pounds this week!!!!! Yikes! I need to get things in check a little better - thought I was doing pretty good. Guess not. Hopefully its water weight. bbl...

Good morning everybody!

Not much time right now. I have gained a couple pounds this week!!!!! Yikes! I need to get things in check a little better - thought I was doing pretty good. Guess not. Hopefully its water weight. bbl...

Good morning everybody!

Good morning everybody!

ETA:
I can't believe I posted this 3x! Oops! Sorry!

Morning clean eaters!

Happy hump day to all.

Katie, i think policeman are soo sexy. My colleagues, its firemen, me cops! I live right beside a policestation, and i get to drool a lot :)

Robin, so glad things are okay! CD huh (computer drama) Are you getting a new computer? Have fun with in the ring, i did it again Friday,and am starting to really like it. I ordered the other new Amy as well.

Kate, its water weight! No worries, and i'm sooo glad to hear the baby sounds fine, how exciting.

Morning to Colleen, Jenn, Shirl

My freaking legs are fried, must have been Mondays killer workout/then Barr last night. Tonight, i think imax3, 6-10, core and CS, i'm calling that my rest day, okay now i'm nuts

Menu:
B: egg white thing
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veggie soup, carrots, hummus,apple
s: ryveta/almond butter
d: omelette, spinach, tomato, ezekial tortilla/ berries and yogurt
Have a great day all,
Steph

Hi Kate and Steph

I forgot my menu:
b-oatmeal
s-yogurt and all bran
l-chicken and salad or turkey sandwich
s-lite popcorn
d-??
s-??

I'm so bloated TTOM, so no wonder I gain 4#, plus the chinese food last night did not help any!

I'm off to take the kids to the park.

Steph, So policemen are your thing, huh? Better get Christian a uniform!:) My legs are killing me too - B&G always gets me.

Robin, Hope the park is fun - maybe it'll burn off some TTOM bloat - yuck!

Meals have been totally clean, PM snack was not. DDs were begging me to make frosting for the cupcakes I made (shoulda sent w/ DH for the guys at work!). So I had one. It was delish but in light of the current # on my scale I sure didn't need it.

No WO - Wild Wacky Wednesday. maaaaaybe some CS.

Quiet here today!

Agreed, it's very quiet here today! Only 7 replies, and 3 of them were Kate's same post, LOL!

None of the police officers were in uniform, and really none of them were cute. Well, maybe a handful...

Anyway, I'm home. I ate cereal for dinner because nothing else seemed very good at all. I have a food plan for Thursday and Friday to keep it TOTALLY clean!!

Katie, I had cereal for dinner too - Wheat Chex. Mike is working late and I had no motivation to make a fancy dinner for me and DDs. They had canned soup, etc.

Meals were great today, pm snack not so much.

b - wheat chex, watermelon
l - scr egg whites, green pepper, 9-grain toast
s - cupcake
d - wheat chex, apple slices, portioned pb

no workout other than walking around the house while I was on the phone for FOREVER!
Maybe Mike can help me get a WO tonight!!!

Hi ladies,

Katie sorry there was no good eye candy at your meeting.

Steph you are a machine do you ever take rest day?

Kate the baby wanted a cupcake.;-)

Robin have a great time at the park. It's a beautiful day.

Hi Colleen and Shirl.

Menu
b-shredded wheat, oj, coffee
s-almonds
l-healthy choice panini
s-luna bar
d- ?? chicken, rice and salad maybe.

workout butts and guts standing legs and ball abs + 40 min walk at lunch time.

Jenn

It is quiet here today! Good thing Kate you did post a few times or we look pitful!

A handful of cute policeman huh...nice thought :)

Katie, and Kate, i love cereal for dinner, its the best! You both did awesome today.

No rest day for me, did as planned..i'm officially nuts, but you knew that already right
Jenn, another B&G's! you'll feel that tomorrow.
Off to watch some TV,
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.