[[[[[ cLeAn & tIdY fRiDaY eVe ]]]]]

CollinsMom

Cathlete
I have waaaaaaaay to much time on my hands with these thread titles that I come up with!!

Happy Friday Eve to all!

Today is day ELEVEN, and I am sad to report that I AM READY TO CHEAT! Seriously, I'm starting to obsess a bit about food. I had a dream last night that I ate McD's fries and then I was disgusted with myself. I also had a dream about all kinds of scary, scrapple-esque meats. I didn't sleep very well....

I don't think I am going to cheat today -- I wanna make it worth it when I do. Tomorrow we are going to lunch for a co-worker's birthday, so maybe then. I am also craving some Cold Stone!

I am nice and sore today -- chest, tris, and abs! BTW, Shirl, I did the CM segment with the med ball the other night -- OUCH! WO today is IMAX2 -- I am a bit sleepy, so hopefully the fun factor will carry me thru!

menu-->

b cereal
s Kashi bar, s'berries
l tuna, crackers, side salad
s almonds, more s'berries...?
d ???????

Oh, BTW, Collin is fine. The Dr. says no UTI. So that's good, but we are still not sure what is causing his pain. I will keep an eye on it for sure. Thanks for all your concern!

I forgot to mention this morning....

I ORDERED MY X VEST!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited it's a little scary!

I am making so much progress with my legs that I really need it to continue to go heavier -- I hope it comes soon!

I survived IMAX2 -- hope the rest of my day is as good as my workout! :D

Question of the Day: Does it make me a loser that the first four posts of the day are all from me....??:eek:

Katie,
first and formost you are not a loser
2. glad Collin is okay.
3. yay to the vest!!
4. resist temptation til its really worth it!
5. awesome WO!

Lots of errands for us this morning. bbl with details. Hoping to get a jump start on my day.

Eats will be clean.
Thinking about DM cardio & LB weight work for tonight. We'll see - Julia and the ligaments haven't been liking the LB weights lately. I'm really scared I have to give them up for the remainder of my pg.

Morning peeps!

I didnt get back on the boards last night, managed to workout, and get the grass cut, garbage out, dog out, dinner, oh man!

So last night i did SWAT, it was pretty good, i dont know if its as intense as i like, but right now, that's the best thing i guess. My back is aching today though, just cant workout like i did 3 weeks ago!

Kate, DM cardio is damn hard! Good for you, take it easy. Do you have any lower body CS videos? That might be easier on the lower body but keep things in shape. The helipad yesterday, one of the hospital photographers had to take a pic and invited me up, it was amazing.

Katie, you are so not a loser! But the scrapple dreams are a concern. How about tonight, bake some french fries, and make lean burgers with whole wheat buns? Healthy treat? I'm so glad Colin is okay.

Hi to Colleen, Robin, Angie, Emily, Shirl and Jenn

Tonight, maybe MM upper body, i have to leave my lower body and back alone!
Menu
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu noodle soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: cc/flax/goji/pd
d: steamed veggies, lentils, tomato sauce, yogurt
BBL
Steph

Happy Friday Eve! :)

*yawn* I'm so tired. Need.caffeine.now. Thank goodness this weekend is a 3-day weekend. I apologize in advance for any and all typographical errors I might make.

Katie, glad to hear Collin doesn't have a UTI. But I hope you figure out what's causing his pain. And I hear ya on the needing to cheat thing. When you finally do allow yourself a treat, make sure it's a GOOD one. Coldstone sounds soooooo good. I looooove the Birthday Cake Remix. *drool*

Kate, I hope you don't have to give up LB weights! Ahhh, well, if it has to be, at least it's only temporary. I can't believe you're doing DM cardio while hugely pregnant. You're my hero!!! :D

Steph, sounds like you had a busy evening. I love MM Upper Body. It's always harder than I think it will be.

This morning I did Absolute Kickboxing (Kimberly Spreen), which doesn't really get my heart rate up as much as I'd like, but it's fun and low impact and sometimes you just gotta take it easy, ya know?

B - Grapenuts with rice milk, banana
S - baby carrots and string cheese
L - thinking of going to Quiznos
S - FiberOne bar and grapes
D - tbd, probably some kind of veggie and pasta concoction

Good Morning Everyone!

Katie, I am glad to hear that Collin doesn't have a UTI. Congrats on the X Vest.
Kate, I think pilates might work. I haven't received my CS yet so I don't know how that is for LB
Steph, Wow! Everything max. You did a lot last night. I wish I had your energy. Mine is really low this week.
Emily, as long as your workout is fun and you move, then that's enough. Sometimes your body just needs an active rest.

w/o was ASC3 (it was fun!)
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana, some cashews

rest of day is tbd.

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday wasn't the best day. Still not in the right mindset but I think today will be better. Still not sure if I'm ready to workout. We have our small group tonight so I'd have to do it sometime this afternoon. Thankfully the girls are about the age where I can workout during the day and put them in front of a movie. I'll have to start seeing if I can make that work.

Katie, I loved all your posts this morning. You're not a loser. :) Just a little thread happy. Anyway, I'm glad Collin doesn't have a UTI but I hope that his pain subsides. That just breaks my heart. Good job with eats/workouts! What is an X Vest? Also, since I've been MIA, this is day 11 of what?

Kate, take it easy, let Julia determine how much you do. Don't worry if you can't do lower body, your body will bounce back, I'm sure! It's starting to get so close! I bet you're ready!

Steph, sounds like you had a busy night. I love that productive feeling. Keep up the good work!

Emily, I'm tired too. Still jet lagged I think... it ceases to provide me with much motivation. Have fun at Quiznos today. That sounds yummy!

Colleen, menu/wo looks great for today.

You all are so inspiring... now if I could only get my butt in gear!

Menu for today:
Kashi/yogurt/strawberries
Omlette for lunch (mostly egg whites/mozz cheese)
Fruit for snack
Not sure on dinner...

Happy Thursday!
angie

Angie, today is Day 11 of my 100% clean eating!! It's HARD! Hope you get back into the groove soon.
Colleen, my energy is LOW too. Glad you got a chance to try ASC#1
Emily, you are making me want Quiznos! And Cold Stone!
Steph, busy woman!! I know it's hard but puh-lease try to take it easy!
Kate, sorry you are frustrated with preggo workouts. Could you do some light UB weights, walking, and stretching for the next month-six weeks?

------------------------------

I feel AWFUL today. It is rainy and cold again. Everything is sore. And I am exhausted. Can't wait to get home and put on my sweats, and I'm gonna wrap my feet in the heating pad like Kate suggested! I think dinner will be soup (Amy's, maybe Lentil)

I am feeling overtrained. I hope I just slept badly last night and will feel better tomorrow.

Katie, sorry you're having such a rough day. I find that when I try to do something 100%, I get bogged down really quickly. It's hard though because I tend to be an all or nothing kind of person.

I'm feeling really tired today too. I actually bought the girls a new DVD at the grocery store this morning so I could nap during it. Thankfully I'm not eating junk today just because I'm tired.

I think I'm going to make Italian Beef sandiwches for dinner.

It's almost noon here - I will get through the day, right?
angie

Angie, you are sooooo right. At first, it was effortless to be 100% clean and it was fun to see how long I could go. But now, I am tired, hungry, cranky, and just plain READY TO CHEAT! Thankfully I am too tired right now, warming my lentil soup for dinner. But tomorrow, it's highly likely that I will fall of the wagon. Giving it 100% for so long is really draining.

Hey ladies. Very. Tired. Long. Day. Hoping to conserve what little energy I have for a WO tonight. Wish me luck!

Hoping to bbl for personals.....

Maybe this is the preg-version of Emily's anti-social PMSing??

Katie, I bow to your cleanness!!! You go girl!

Steph, Your uncheat meal for Katie has me drooling. Guess I know what’s for dinner tomorrow!

Emily, Hope you found some coffe!! How’s the veggie box?

Angie, Nice plan for your nap! Good job with no junk food!
I found a reserve of energy and did ALL of DM with Mike tonight. ( I couldn’t let him show me up!) Feeling good. I had no nap today so I should sleep good tonight!

Good day, but incredibly busy. Hope everyone is sleeping soundly right now

Quiet day here......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.