[[[[[[[[ cLEAN & tidy wednesday ]]]]]]]]

I swore I was going to go to bed early last night but it didn't happen -- I stayed up late looking at veils on the internet. What kind of veil should I get?? Oh goodness, so much to be done!

Not sure what workout I am going to do this morning, it's a cardio day, but I don't feel up to something really intense...

Menu:

B cereal
S half sandwich
L SBD wraps, apple slices
S banana, Fiber One bar
D slow cooker salsa chicken, black beans

HELP ME DECIDE!!

http://www.wedding-veil.com/store/product.php?productid=17112&cat=265&page=2

OR......

http://www.wedding-veil.com/store/product.php?productid=17120&cat=265&page=2

They are both one-tiered, same length (30 inches) and width (54 inches) on a satin comb. The only difference is the edging -- on has a small satin ribbon, one has a satin cord edge. Remember, my dress is white satin but I don't want to over-do it and be too "matchy." I just want a veil that is going to compliment, and something with a finished edge so it lays well. HELP!?!

Here comes the bride...
I like the first one Katie. Really you may need to try on the dress and veil together to get the full picture of how you would look. I had a summer wedding and my veil was similar, but my dress was off the shoulder.

Yesterday i did S&H legs and shoulders and I was able to use my 25# DB with the plie squats. WOW that's a hard workout to do and my legs have some DOMS. Cathe said that this type of slow weight training should only be done for 3 weeks due to the amount of concentration. I had to stop myself from doing the moves to fast.

Today's w/o will be some kickboxing later on in the day.

b-oatmeal
s-banana and nuts
l-chicken and salad
s-fiber one
d-chicken breast and veggies

I made some pancakes for the kids for breakfast and I did not eat one. i'm almost finish with TTOM so I do not crave carbs...right now

:p .

Question
What do you ladies crave carbs, fats or salty foods, when you want to cheat on your diet?

>PS, Kate (and any others interested), here are links to the
>new things I just ordered for my honeymoon!
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200196151999&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:AU:1123
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120216458357&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123
>(make sure you scroll down and get a look at the back!)
>
>

These are very nice and I see why you want to work on your upper bod, but really Katie how long are you going to keep it on....2 seconds :D

LOL Robin! I hope I get to wear them a time or two, given the money I am spending!

I want everyone to share pictures of their weddings!

Morning ladies - quick check in - late-ish for getting ready for school.

Katie, You got more gusto than I do! hot hot stuff. I'll check out the veils later. GL w/ your w/o.

Robin, good for you on panckes - huge weakness for me. Good job on the weights too.

Katie, where did youorder your pace weights.

menu later. rest day tday!!!!

wow =- typos. bbl....

Kate, I ordered from www.paceweights.com I ordered the set of 9 with no case, $39.99.

I chose BM2 combos only, only had 35-40 minutes, and I feel really worked after this one. So much for a cardio that's not so intense...

Check back at lunchtime!

Good Morning,

Hi Katie, I like the first veil. That lingerie is HOT! Chris is going to love it!

Robin, How are the plans coming along for the sock hop? S&H definitley takes a lot of concentration. Great job with the workout.

Kate, Was school cancelled today? We're getting freezing rain this morning but it's supposed to clear up.

Workout was Total Body+ - I need to get more sleep when I teach so many classes. I'm kinds dragging my butt this morning.

I'll be back with my menu.

A friend in fitness,

Shirl

Morning peeps!

Katie:I like both veils, both are very elegant! I love the honeymoon outfits though!! Are paceweights expensive?

Robin, Excellent weight loads by the way. I love carbs! Good question.

Kate: come back when you get a chance.

Shirl: what class are you teaching today?

I have Rouven today, the trainer from hell, so i might not be able to type tomorrow.

Menu:
B: oatmeal!!
s: quark, PP, almonds
l: veg soup, veggies, hummus, apple
s: almond butter, wasa crax
d: big salad, ezekial bread, egg whites, strawberries
yogurt

BBL
Steph

Hello!

I'm fully awake now. It took me so long to get going this morning.

Question - I crave carbs.

Steph, I teach core cardio and train clients today. I may have to teach a second class b/c some people are working overtime and will come in later. I taught TK and PiYo last night. My butt is sore today. I hope you're well rested to workout with your trainer.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Thanks for the link Katie. I'll order tonight. BM2 combos are so much fun - esp. #2.

Shirl No snow day but we'll probably have one tomorrow. It's snowing like mad here (up to 15"!). I hope we get snowed in. DH needs some stress relief - big time. All your classes sound like so much fun.

Robin, Another vote for carbs!!! Chocolate ones!

Steph, Can't wait to hear about Rouven. He even sounds tough! Do you go right after work?

menu:
so far:
b - kashi, apple (also a couple bites of DDs ww eng. muff & pb)
s - cashews * 1 pc. of Dove dark chocolate.mmmmmm

rest of day:
l - egg whites & veggies, ww eng muff
s - ???Kashi bar
d - ?????help!!! I'm working all day (MIL has DDs until after lunch). MIght be frozen pizza for the fam, frozen Kashi for me.

I am so stressed out and DH is too. We're being nice to each other, but there is so much to do. Hopeing to keep my wits today. Typing here is the last thing I should be doing but I can't go thru my day with out my fellow Cathletes!

be back in a bit.

Katie, I just checked out your veils - I vote for the first one. Looks a little classier.

I'm eating my yummy lunch right now. Taking a break from work.

I'm thinking about doing some cardio tonight and making Friday my rest day. But I know my body needs to rest. Friday we'll be driving to Boyne (3 hours). I would be planning to do KB and/or Hilo once we get there. However we are renting a house with a bunch of friends. I'd either be the only one working out or the girls could think its fun and want to join me. Can't decide...

I couldn't wait til tonight. I just ordered my pace weights too.

Thanks for the kick on the seat, Katie. I've been meaning to get these for a long time.

Lunch is done - back to work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.