--------> TGI (clean & tidy) FRIDAY the 13th <--------

Woke up late AGAIN. Guess I didn't set the alarm. I think I can work out for about 30 to 40 minutes, so I am going to do intervals 1-6 of IMAX2.

This weekend-- Tonight we are having people over (yes again, but EXPECTED this time) for dinner. Each couple is bringing some sort of pizza, and I made a fruit pizza for dessert.

Tomorrow we are headed to the suburbs of Richmond to help my mother move into her new house. We will leave about 7 am tomorrow, and come back early Sunday morning. With this shoulder injury, I am not sure how much help I will actually be, but we will see. Her new development has a pool, so maybe Collin and I will be there while then men do the heavy lifting!! Sunday is father's day, and hopefully that will be pretty laid back and relaxed.

OH, for those of us who are moms, what did you get DH for father's day?
Chris is getting some camping/race gear (yard game and 12'x14' pop up tent), an hour massage on Monday (**edited to say, the massage is at a day spa, not with me!!**), and a new coffee mug with an adorable picture of him and Collin.

Menu:

B cereal
S fruit, 1/2 protein bar
L chicken salad sandwich
S fruit, 1/2 protein bar
D various kinds of pizza

Katie, Imax2 sounds great. Have fun tonight and this weekend. I take it Chris gets along with your mom well then? Better than you do with his anyway?;) Nice gifts for Chris. Do you mean to tell me you didn't get ANYTHING for FRANK?! LOL! Kidding!

FOr Dads Day I got Mike a shirt, some of his favorite candy, and a CD player for his Camaro. It's a 96 and has around 30,000 miles on it. His toy for the weekends. It just had a tape player so he will be over-the-moon excited.

b - kashi, banana
l - open-faced turkey sandwich, fruit, crackers & lf cheese
d - grilled chicken salad
snacks - I never know anymore
WO - I really want to lift UB!!!

NO PLANS for today and it's supposed to be rainy, so no pool. Need to find something to keep little ones busy!

Hey ladies. WOW it's Friday!:)

This weekend I have the trip to the Crayola Factory with my kids and the scouts. The only problem is that the moms want to bring 4 or 5 kids each but we will only have room for the girlscout and mom.
Parents sometimes get on my nerves :-(

This Sunday I will be doing some shopmaxing for the graduation cloths
:) , which includes myself.

Even though my husband passed away a few years ago, we still celebrate fathers' day by cooking a dinner that he would like. He loved ribs, ox tails, crap legs,mac-n-cheese and cake. So we will pick from a list of things to cook.

My w/o today was Tracey step and core max.
Menu ?????

Hello peeps!

I dont know how happy i am that its Friday anymore, i'm such a Debbie Downer!!!

Katie, okay, that pizza buffet is my dream come true! What are you doing for the fruit pizza? Take it easy tomorrow,and dont lift anything too crazy.

Kate, its going to rain here on and off all 3 days, so i hear you. Your menu looks wonderful, i think napmax and barbiemax might be on tap too.

Robin, the Crayola factory sounds amazing! I'm so jealous. Father's day must be hard, i'm sure it means a lot to the kids that you celebrate.

Hi to Jenn, Shirl, Colleen, and Shelley!

Today, i'm thinking BM2 cardio and some core work
Menu:
Pretty much same as yesterday.
Christian came in at 3am last night...he's playing a show tonight, i will likely go. My stomach is always in knots!
BBL
S

Robin, Have fun Crayon-ing. You are such a great troop leader! Sorry for Parent-Drama! Have fun shopping too. Your dinner tradition is so nice, but are you sure he really ate CRAP legs?!:p

Steph, Oh my word! He came in at 3AM?! I would've thought he was a robber and SHOT him! Sounds like he wants out but wants to be with you. (((hugs)))

Breakfast is done and I'm bored. Need to do some housework...blah....gray day here. DDs are playing happily... maybe I'll do CS or something. That sounds much better than chores!

Good Morning Everyone!

I am thrilled it is Friday. I hope it is a quiet day and I can leave early :) Last night I ordered 25lb and 30lb dumbbells for STS. Someone in OD mentioned a site that has free shipping on dumbbells, so I decided to order them. I was going to get them at Sports Authority but I didn't want them rolling around my car on the trip home.

Not sure what I am doing for the weekend. DH has to work and we are going out with the in-laws for dinner tomorrow. MIL called yesterday and invited herself over on Sunday for a cookout, and DH told her that he wouldn't be there. She got mad and hung up. Now DH is distressing because he feels like he should do something with his parents on Sunday. The problem is the work he is doing isn't predictable (he is installing new computer hardware and has to copy everything over). I told him weeks ago his mother would do this, but he didn't care then.

Steph, {{{{HUGS}}}} sorry you are dreading the weekend. I hope you can go out with some friends so you're not so lonely.
Robin, that's a nice tradition for Father's Day. Have fun at the crayola factory tomorrow.
Kate, glad the girls are playing quietly. I feel blah today too. I just want to lay on the couch and watch TV.
Katie, sounds like you will have a nice day relaxing by the pool tomorrow.
Hi Shirl, Jenn & Shelley!

w/o was 4DS HIS/LIS Double Cardio
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: tbd
s: watermelon, edamame
d: tbd

Have a great Friday!

Colleen

Colleen, Hope you can get out early - always a nice treat! yay to new equipment! Sorry about your MILD. Yuck. Great WO today - I love that one tho I do have to skip/modify the blasts in HIS. LIS blasts are fine for now.

I have a wicked round ligament pain this AM so I think we're headed off to the chiro's and a few other errands....bbl.

Morning all!

Katie - reading your post from last night about Chris bringing home people unexpectedly, I would have been fuming!!! Sounds like you had a great day with Collin though!

Kate - you always sound so up and peppy! Good luck with the kids being indoors all day! Get those Barbies out!

Robin - oooh, the Crayola factory sounds awesome! Can I come? I promise I won't bring 4 or 5 kids:p

Colleen - ugh on the MIL drama. I get to visit my SO's family on Sunday, which means hanging out at his sister's brand-new custom built mansion and dealing with the Poodle aka his stepmom. I hope your drama gets settled and you have a nice weekend.

Steph - yeah, I would have shot him too, but not because I thought he was a robber:p He's playing for NXNE, right? Where's he playing?

Menu today:

B - the usual
S - apple/almonds
L - toasted ww English muffin with cheese and avocado, cherries, grapes
S - cc and strawberries
D - no idea at this point

I hopped out of bed this morning and there was a huge shooting pain up the back of my right leg, so I hobbled around the block with the dogs, then went back to bed instead of working out. I hope to do Strikezone later.

Hey,

Kate, what kind of pain is that? I re read your post, and dont know if its baby related and i got concerned. You cant get bored with Barbies. Yeah, he wants out, but wants to stay at the same time..what am i supposed to do.

Colleen, i hope you get to sneak out early, i'm going to try myself :) We can have great MIL talks on the RT!!

Shelley, he's playing the Velvet underground, Queen West, NXNE, and doesnt he think he's the Sh*t :) Wanna come? He goes on at 9pm, and i'm hoping to be asleep by 11pm!! And I cant wait to hear about strikezone, that's my next purchase.

Okay, back to work for me
S

>Robin, Have fun Crayon-ing. You are such a great troop
>leader! Sorry for Parent-Drama! Have fun shopping too. Your
>dinner tradition is so nice, but are you sure he really ate
>CRAP legs?!:p

LOL maybe
;-) :D :D

Shelley, You're sweet to say I'm peppy. I try, but work issues tend to get the best of me sometimes! I've been scaling back a lot lately and it has made a HUGE difference in my attitude toward my girls and my marriage. Good luck on Sunday. I have a "poodle" too - my stepmom is a certified WITCH! SHe has not even acknowledged that I am pregnant and I am 22 weeks!! Can't stand the woman - she's my dad's THIRD wife! Hope your pain goes away. My copy of SZ got delivered today - maybe I'll do it with ya!

Steph, Round ligaments are what support the uterus. When they get too taxed it makes walking pretty difficult. Trip to the chiro always makes it better. It pulls my pubic bone out of place so he has to put it back in place. Sounds really touchy-feely but its not at all. that's nice of you to go encourage Christian still. ((hugs)))

Hey Robin!

We ended up going out on a bazillion errands. Isabel's flipflop started to give her a blister so I ended up carrying that kid all over town! Does that count toward my workout today?! She is HEAVY with this belly hanging out in front! We went out to eat - grilled chicken salad.

Having a great day. The weather cleared up so *maybe* we'll go for a swim again. My shoulders and back are pretty tender from y'days sun so not quite sure on that yet.

See ya!

Poor Isabel flip flogs give me blisters too.

At work we had Diverty Day when workers bring in a dish from their country or ethnic background. The good news is that I had some salad but the bad news is that I ate fired this and that. I need to drink some diet tea and eliminate all the un-American food. ;-)

There were no American food like hamburgers and hotdogs. That's strange.

Have a nice weekend Katie, Kate, Jenn,Steph, Shirl, Colleen, and Shelley.

:) :)

hurray hurray hurray!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my weights in!!!
I've been dying to lift all week but it just hasn't happened.
DDs were playing so well (sadly, no nap though) so I did PushPull! I had to skip the abs and the supermans but I am so happy I got to lift.
Hoping to do Essentrics UpperBody still today - shouldn't be a problem.

How is YOUR day?

Clean dinner is done and I just finshed CS Essentrics UB. I did the first 20 min of both of them. I had 2 leave off the last section of abs of both. Oh well.

Did great with eating and exercising today. Now the challenge will be to avoid DH's ice cream!!

Hey ladies, sorry for the late check in. My stomach feels crappy from all that PIZZA! I actually didn't eat much, but the little bit I had was too greasy or something...

The fruit pizza... Crust is made from sugar cookie dough, then frosted with a mixture of cream cheese and marshmallow creme, then topped with fruit.

Shelley, how is your sister?
Robin, your tradition about dinner for you late DH is adorable and brings tears to my eyes.
Colleen, hope you have a nice weekend whatever you do. Don't worry about silly MIL.
Stephanie, come on over and get some pizza! Did he have a good reason for coming in at 3 am?
Kate, good on your for workouts and eating. NO ICE CREAM. Have Mike or one of the girls give that baby bump a kiss from Auntie Katie.

Katie, Is your company gone already?! Thank goodness I don't like cream cheese! It saves me from sooo many deserts! The bump has been appropriately loved tonight! Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.