--------> TGI (clean & tidy) FRIDAY <--------

Wow, that ranks right up at the top for worst night's sleep of all time.

I went to bed late anyway, because I was trying to get lots done. My mind was racing. so I laid there stressed awhile. I must have fallen asleep, but Collin wandered into my room about midnight looking for a drink. Got him a drink, back to bed. Then my dog, who should have been sleeping in his kennel, came upstairs to my side of the bed and started crying. I let Chris handle this one. Then I tossed and turned for the next two hours until it was time to wake up.

Kate, NO, I did not take today off of work. That would have been smart, right? x( So I am working all day (should be a laid back dday). When I get home, I need to vacuum, iron suits, paint toenails, that kind of stuff. I think we are ordering pizza.

My mom is coming tonight, and brining my wedding cake from Richmond!! She went to pick it up last night and saw it and said it was soooo beautiful!

Saturday is the big day of the reception -- workout, shower, off to the reception hall to decorate, then to the day spa for hair and makeup, rush home to get into the dress again, then off to the reception (at 3pm). We are having all of the normal stuff -- a DJ and dancing, lots of great food, cake cutting, but we are not doing the flower/garter toss stuff. Also, my photographer is putting together a slideshow of pictures from the wedding. We are bringing the big flat screen tv, and the slideshow will run continuously so those who weren't at the beach wedding can see the pictures.

After the reception, we are having a huge party at our house with a keg, beer pong tournament, and various other forms of rowdy fun. Wish me luck with that!!

For today, w/o will be cardio, not sure which
Menu:

b oatmeal
s muffin, cantalope
l ???
s muffin, fruit
d probably pizza

I made strawberry banana muffins last night, and the recipe calls for whole wheat flour -- they are good!! I am taking some to work today, and having them for snack, just for a change.

HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY AND WEEKEND!!

Morning Katie and all who follow!

Katie - sorry about your lousy night. I'm sure a lot of is is excitment and nerves over the next couple of days which are SO INCREDIBLY BUSY! Wow! You're gonna collapse in an exhausted heap when it's all done. I just have one question. What the HECK is beer pong?:p

Okay, I'm a drenched, sweaty mess. Just finished KPC. I'll bbl for menus and more personals.

Katie, Ugh, bad night! Sorry! Hopefully tonight is better. Your reception sounds lovely. I take it Collin isn't cmoing back home with you after the reception?!:) Your muffins sound yummy!

Gina wants to "sleep in" today. She is so excited there is no school. She loves school but is excited that she has the summer off. I have a little bit of errands to run but the rest of the day is for playing. I HAVE to fit my WO in during the day - tonight at 7 is my sister Laura's HS graduation. She'll go to college in the fall - boy, am I going to miss her. She'll only be an hour away but us 3 sisters are all really close.

b - granola, banana
Guess I'm not totally sure on the rest of the day yet!
WO - maybe 4DS step? Tomorrow will be a weights day. Cardio is easy to fit in while DDs are playing Barbies. When I do weights I'm stuck in the way back of the Basement - they either get too rowdy in the playroom or they come "help" me lift weights and climb all over the Smith machine and get hurt!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning Shelley! You snuck in on me!
I've never done KPC in its entirety - I always use the premixes.
How was the schmoozing?

I have no idea what beer pong is either!

Hey ladies.

Last night I ate chinese food and now I feel horrible.

Sorry about your night Katie and everything will turn out perfect on Sat.

Great w/o Shelley. Which one do you like better KPC or Kickmax?

Kate how are you mommy of three?

Hey Colleen, Steph, Jenn what's new?

Today I have to drink a lot of water to flush out all the sodium I took in last night. My w/o Butt and Guts premix.

b-1/2 muffin
s-yogurt
l-chicken and veggies
d-fish and something

Morning clean and tidy peeps!

Its going to be hot and humid here for the next couple of days, bad hair coming!

Katie, not sleeping well is the worst, and you got up and worked out, so good for you! Tonight sounds like its going to be so much fun, how's the MIL behaving??? Still a cracker?

Shelley, Yeah KPC! Suppose i'll do that one tonight :) What you eating today?

Kate, dont you love it when kids want to sleep in? Its like what a hard life they have. When my dog wont get out of bed, i just laugh, that's all he has to do today?? I really want to play barbies whenever you write it!

Robin, its totally the sodium making you feel crappy. Watch your carbs and drink tons of water, by noon, you'll be back on track! No treat night tonight?

Hi to Colleen,Jenn and Shirl!

I'm totally sick to my stomach, i have to see Christian tomorrow for a session. He sent me an email last night, and its totally over. I just cant seem to get over this!

Workout: i'm thinking KPC! I was also thinking BM2 cardio, but i might copy Shelley, punching is good :)
Menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, celery,hummus, apple
s: cc/sprouted flax, goji's, almond butter, coconut
d: stir fry

My best friend is coming to have lunch with me today, i've turned into a needy B)*tch!
Steph

Robin, Chinese always sounds yummy but then you eat it and swear you never will again. Have fun w/ B&G - ouchie! Are you eating enough? (said with my mama/loving tone)

Katie, I doubt I'll ever play that game, but have fun!! Thanks for the recipe link.

Steph, They actually did sleep til 7:30 (that's sleeping in to them! LOL!). I got so much done before they woke up - it was great! And you can come over and reileve me of my Barbie dutoe any time you want! It's funny - when my teenage sisters come over that's the first thing they do! I hope your lunch is therapeutic - I'm sure she knows the situation more than we do and can offer better advice ((((hugs))). And you are NOT a needy B(*&tch!

Breakfast is done, Barbies are in session - I'm gonna go workout! yeah!

Hello,

Katie, Praying that you get a good night sleep tonight. Your reception and party should be FUN!

Kate, Your posts seem so happy, which makes me happy for you. Enjoy your day and the graduation.

Shelley, KPC is a good, sweaty workout. To answer your question, I am a personal trainer and group fitness instructor. Oh, I'm 40 and have 3 children DS-12, DS-10 and DD-7. I love to exercise and I love to eat! The diet part is the difficult part of the equation for me. Hence, coming here to check-in with this fanastic group of women. :)

Steph, Hope today goes well. (((HUGS))) I am in the midst of a crisis and am actually trying not to cry while I post.

Robin, I like yuur tie-dye idea. I've never done it that way. How'd they turn out?

Colleen and Jenn, Did you watch Tracey's clip of the spiderweb demo? I can't wait to get Strike Zone.

My DH is being just awful and my heart is breaking. I truly don't understand what is going on. I need a HUG! :(

I actually don't have much of an appetite. Workout-practice TK
menu
b-shredded wheat, banana & ff milk
s-?
l-salad and tuna
s-?
d-chicken breast tenders, sweet potato fries and salad (I bake my fries)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I just finished 4DS Double Cardio minus the blasts from HIS. They felt too jumpy today. I am good and sweaty and so happy about it. DDs played nice the whole time. Time to go shop at Kohls - 30% off coupon!

Shirl, My heart is breaking for you! of course ((((((((((huge hugs))))) coming your way! I wish I had some great words for you. You and Steph need a good long cry together. I'll be thinking of you. Post when/if you can.

Katie I wish that I can watch youtube at work but they blocked it.x(

Steph it's going take some time and I think that you are holding up nicely considering your stressful situation.

Have fun shopmaxing Kate.

(((Shirl))) we are here for you girl.

I'm starting to feel a little better. I think that I did OD on the carbs yesterday.:+

Hi again!

Don't talk to me about Barbies! Sophie is one little girl and she has more Barbies than you can imagine. One day I walked into her room and she had several of them bound with black string, gagged with tape and hanging upside down from her desk chair. I just slowly backed out and didn't ask any questions.

Katie - I'll check out the beer pong youtube later!

Kate - how cute that your teenage sisters play Barbies with your girls! I love Kohl's. We don't have them here, but I went when I visited a friend in IL.

Steph - you BETTER do KPC!!! I did it cuz you said you were! Stalker, remember? ;-) You sure don't seem needy, but I'll take your word for it.

Shirl - oh no, I hope your crisis passes quickly!

Okay, menu:

B - the usual - cereal, banana, soy milk
S - apple, almonds
L - the sandwich I didn't get to yesterday - 12 grain bread with tomato, cheese, avocado
S - cottage cheese and berries
D - no idea yet - today is grocery day

I think I missed someone. Robin maybe?

ETA - yup, I missed Robin. Sorry! Hmmmmmmmmmm... KPC and KM seem very different from me, and to be honest, I hardly ever do Cathe's KB. But I guess if I had to pick, I would pick KPC. And Chinese food always makes me feel blech but I continue to order it. Go figure.

Needy back again :)

Shirl, please take care, i'm not sure what's happening, but you know we are here, and you are more than welcome to PM me, and i'll call you and we can chat, seriously. Having just had the rug pulled out from under my ass, i might offer some, not necessarily objective advice, but support for sure.

Kate, Barbies were so much simpler! I will take you up on that one day, hide the little pink shoes!

Shelley, fine, KPC...i'll stalk you more in a minute on email :)
I love avocado, have never bought one though!
S

Hi Everyone!

Can't believe it is noon time already. Very busy morning juggling work here at home and a deck person, resolving a phone issue and helping a coworker with her project. Whew! I am ready for a lunch break but I am going to make my salad and work through so I can leave at 3:30 to do errands and get a pedicure. We are going to my niece's Christening on Sunday and I have to leave for Philly tomorrow.

Katie, hope you get a good night's sleep tonight! It sounds like you have a fun reception planned tomorrow
Kate, Great workout! Glad the girls enjoy their Barbies. I used to play with my Aunt's Barbies from the 60s when I was little. I wonder if she still has them or if it my cousins got to them when they were little.
Steph, {{{{HUGS}}}} how could you say you are too needy? I don't think so! Enjoy your lunch.
Shirl, {{{{HUGS}}}} hope your crisis passes soon. I hope to have time to practice the spiderwebs later today. The video was good.
Shelley, I like KPC more than KM. I guess I like getting my heartrate up first and then punching. Or maybe the punching is just better :)
Robin, sorry you can't view YouTube at work. Sometimes it just relieves the stress.

w/o was CircuitZone
b: shredded wheat w/ banana
s: banana
l: taco salad

rest of day is tbd.

Colleen

LOL shelley that Barbies story is so funny. My son plays with Wrestling men and sometimes I've walked into his room and a major battle was happening with all of his men (about 100).

:7 :7 :7

Robin, Glad youere carb-detoxing!

Shelley, LOL on Barbies! Your meals are GREAT btw! You inspire me!

Steph, How was lunch?

Colleen, Sometimes working from home is harder than going to the office! I understand completely! Have a relaxing pedi & a fun weekend. 7 more weeks and we'll ALL be headed to Philly!

Shopmax was productive. Ended up eating lunch out - gr.ch. salad from BK drive-thru. It was yummy but never enough.

Napmax soon. Cranky Gina! I thought I was excited to have summer break.....maybe not!:)

COMEDY BREAK!!!!
Isabel just came in here. She said as calmly as can be in her sweet little girl voice "I need to poop. So bad. Stinky poop." And runs toward the bathroom holding her behind.

Hey,

Lunch was nice, my friend and I went to the hospital cafeteria!!! Wow, i'm so crazy :)

Colleen, i agree with Kate, think in 7 weeks, we're so outa here!

Kate, nice lunch, enjoy lunchmax, but not poopmax :)

Shirl, thinking about you okay!

So Christian is at the house, i'm going to leave work shortly, he said he would be out by the time i got home, not sure though. Wish me luck.
Steph

Steph, Sending keep-strong vibes your way! Call if you need to!
Elegant lunch, btw!;-)

They are calling for tornados in our area. I love a good thunderstorm, but I'll pass on the tornado!

Nap was wooooonderful...need to get ready for sis's graduation.

I wasn't able to stop working early enough to get a pedicure. I am going tomorrow morning which means I will be rushed and I just hate that. Oh well. The price we pay for beauty.

Steph, good luck with everything tonight. I know you will be strong, especially after your vent session at lunch.
Kate, hope there aren't any tornadoes near you tonight. Isabel is so funny! Have fun at the graduation.
Robin, don't you love it for girls they are dolls and boys they are action figures. I can't believe he has so many wrestlemen.

I keep having problems where I get muscle spasms in my calves. I need to figure out what's causing them because it really hurts when it happens.

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.