< ^ >^< ^ > clean & tidy thursday < ^ >^< ^ >

I didn't sleep well, and woke up PISSED. I had a HUGE fight with Chris's mom last night. If you are interested, read the bottom of yesterday's thread... She acts like such a baby sometimes...

On a brighter note, I woke up on time today! Off to do my workout, bbl...

Katie, YIKES!!! Let her stay at the Motel6!! Where does Chris stand in all of this? I hope he's on your side.

Colleen, Enjoy your day off today!!! It sounds wonderful!

Jenn, You too! You're overdue for your day off too! Get the kids off to school and climb back in to bed.

Steph, Did Arnold whup ya last night?

------------------

I'm not sleeping well lately, which is a huge bummer. Guess my body's preparing me for the sleepless nighs ahead!

Today is Isabel's last day of preschool for the year!!! She is so excited - you'd think she was graduating college!:D I'll stay there today and help out with the "olympics". Gina did it last year and it was lots of fun. Payroll after lunch then we're all off for haircuts and I'm getting my bushy Lebanese eyebrows WAXED! Long overdue!

b - tidy? french toast, banana
s - they're having ice cream at preschool, I'm taking fruit
l - lasagna, salad
s - packing watermelon
d - ??? We'll be busy up until 5. Not sure - maybe I'll have Mike take us out!

I need to do some kind of lower body work but I really just want to do Imax2! Maybe I'll do 30 min of I2 then the standing leg work from KickMax. Won't happen til after DDs are in bed so wish me luck I can still stand up at that time!!

Hello Shirl! Your bday is coming!!
Robin, I hope your day at work is better today. Dumb co-workers!

Good Morning cLEAN & tidy peeps! :)

Katie, (((HUGS))) I'm sorry your FMIL(F means future, not the other F-word, right?) Take some deep breaths and do a kickbutt workout to get rid of the frustration. It sounds like she'd find something to complain about no matter what you do or where she slept. Don't let the negativity get to you. You're a happy bride! :)

Kate, Preschool olympics sound fun! Don't forget to add some protein to your snacks; you and your baby need it. I'm sorry you're not sleeping well. How come? Enjoy the haircuts and waxing!

Colleen, A much deserved day off! :) Enjoy!

Robin, Your co-worker needs a swift kick in the pants. I bet you could jump kick her to next week. Oh, I've imagined doing that when I'm exercising. Ugh, my evil smilies aren't working.

Jenn, Your day off too! Hooray! Any plans? Let's hope the scale moves down this week for all of us.

Steph, I want all the details of your last session with Arnold! Did he whoop your butt? How many pull-ups? You Rock Star, as Tracey Staehle would say.

Well, dinner didn't go as planned yesterday b/c DH was in charge. He did not cook chicken, so I was hungry. I had ice cream and pb m&m's ugh! I could have, should have had something else but I didn't. I'm adding HIIT cardio to my upper body workout this morning. I will do better today! I'll be back with my menu. Time to SWEAT!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, LOL on FMIL! I thought about that too! Thanks, I will add in some protein. I'll take a handful of cashews or something along. Sorry about dinner last night. the pb m&ms sound awesome though! I was actually wanting soem y'day. Good thing we didn't have any or they would've been GONE! Have a great WO!

Almost time for breakfast, better run!

Thanks for your support, ladies. The "F" means either/both of those things.

Where does Chris stand? He is not standing up for me as much as I wish he was. She even went so far as to say that I had no idea "how many people have begged her not the let Chris marry me." I was LIVID! As much as I try not to, comments like that always get to me... She is behaving similarly to my toddler.... Then, she HUNG UP ON ME. Chris just says "I don't want to get involved, I hate conflict." So you are going to just let your mom beat up on me??

Things are NOT GOOD right now...

Morning I'm at work now and guess who came to work....

Oh no Katie I hope FMIL is not going to give you a hard time during the wedding. She has no class and just wants her son to be a mamma's boy for the rest of his life. Is this his first wedding?

Kate Lebanese eyebrow waxing sound painful. :D

My w/o later on today will be Amy's In the Ring.
I liked the new Tracey circuit but DAG that stretch with the tennis ball hurt like hell and I really don't understand it yet. What is it suppose to do? So i did my own stretch.

b-oatmeal
s-protein bar
l-sandwich of some kind
d-grilled chicken and rice

Katie, Oh my. What a bad situation. Good thing YOU'VE got balls! Nobody like confict, but jeez, sometimes you gotta deal with it. I hope things calm down. Go kiss Chris - he's just a man, and that's his excuse!:7 Remind him why he's marrying you - because you are FAR classier than his over-protective over-bearing mother!

Robin, That stretch sounds about as enjoyable as my waxing today! Hope there's no CWD today!

B. was portion-controlled and deeeee-licious! I didn't even finish off Isabel's piece she left! ^5 to me!

Oh, and Colleen, you might be sorry you asked me to bring pics of DDs!:7 Katie's got a cute boy, but in the girl category, mine win hands-down!!! This mama's got more pics than you can imagine!

Morning peeps!!

Katie, okay, your MIL needs to step off! You need to take Robin's tennis ball and give MIL a smack :) I actually like my MIl, cant stand my SIL! so i hear ya. Once the wedding is over, she'll back off for sure, hang in there.

Kate, well, waxing should be less painful than trimming :) Both of our trimming track records sucks! does this mean you dont have to work at the school for the summer? Is this actually a break for you too???

Shirl, did you put the PB M&M's on the ice cream? Yum! It was one day, sweat it off, walk away. Your goals are bigger than one treat :)

Robin, this might sound weird, but maybe try a pool noodle for the stretch. It sounds like she's mimicking foam roller stretching. That might be easier on the muscles! And Katie needs your tennis ball for her MIL

Hey Colleen, Jenn :))

Well, Arnold kicked my ass big time last night!! I told him what was happening, so he went and got the heavy bag, and boxing pads and made me kick him hard enough to knock him over!!! Lots of kettlebells, agility on like 12 lined up bosu's, sequential high kicks with the pads, it was insane!! I did weigh myself this morning, i have not been able to eat well, as you, and here it comes, TMI, everytime i think about what's going on, i have the runs!!
I'm down to 120 lbs, i was 124 on Monday, so jeez, not good, or intentional!
Tonight, MM upper body, i think my lower body got it good last night!
Menu to come, i'm only here a half day
Steph

Steph, You're crackin' me up with the tennisball comment! BTW, My last name is Tenniswood and if one more person asks me if I play tennis I'm gonna beat with a racket! LOL on the trimming too! And, yes! No working at preschool! Except that I'm on the board so there will be a few meetings here and there. No biggie - they're actually kinda fun and it gets me out of the house ALONE! Glad you had a good WO w/ Arnold. Going back? The bosu drill sounds like so much fun! Sorry about the tummy troubles. Keep eating. I miss when I weighed 124, but I was actually too thin then. Hard to believe now! Enjoy your half day - are you teaching?

off to schools!

I had to cut my workout short b/c I have a dentist appt. I plan to finish the rest of my workout when I get home.

Kate, People are original aren't they? I'm too thin at 124 too. People ask me if I'm sick.
Steph, Tracey actually uses a foam roller in the workout. She suggests a tennis ball if you don't have a foam roller. I so want to train with you! It sounds like a blast! :)
Robin, It sounds like you have some knots in your muscles and that's why it hurts. The purpose of the stretch is to relieve the tension in your muscles.
Katie, I'm sorry you're going through this. It's a tough spot for Chris. He loves you and his mom. It sounds like you're easier to get along with so he may be hesitant to say anything to her.
Good Morning Colleen and Jenn!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone!

Today is my day off!!!!! I really don't want to workout right now but I have the repairman coming at noon to fix the microwave so I need to at least start my workout soon. Also, DH reminded me that someone needed to go to the dry cleaners before work tomorrow morning. He said I didn't have to do but he is working all day so I will run out and get the dry cleaning so we don't have to go tomorrow morning at 7.

Steph, glad Arnold had you do some punching. I bet you needed it!
Katie, sorry about the FMIL drama. Why do weddings bring out the worse in people?
Kate, wow the last day of preschool. Does Isabel have another year or does she go to Kindergarten next year?
Robin, coworkers - can't live with them, can't live without them. Hopefully, she is back to normal today and in the office.
Jenn, glad we are sharing a much needed day off! Hope the weather is nice in NY so you can get some time outside.

w/o GS CT, 20 min cardio (either run or step) & core
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: watermelon
l: tbd
s: tbd
d: tandoori chicken

BBL with updates!

Colleen

Good morning ladies,

Colleen enjoy your day off also. It's cloudy here in NY and rained last night. Maybe I will play on the trampoline later.

Katie sorry about your MIL issues. She sounds like a real *itch. And poor Chris stuck in the middle. Try not to let her get to you. You are a too good person to let her negativity break your happy bride bubble. (((HUGS)))!!!

Kate have fun at the olympics.
I have a love/hate relationship with getting my eyebrows done. I too have big bushy italian brows and I always wait til the last minute to get them done. I swear I could donate eyebrows to someone with as much hair as comes off. Pretty gross I know.

Robin I hope all goes well with your co-worker today. Enjoy your workout.

Shirl your dinner covered most of the major food groups. Ice cream covered dairy,(lots of calcium, good for strong bones), pb m&ms-PB protien and good fats. Chocolate-antioxidants. See good dinner. :7
Enjoy your workout today.

Steph glad Arnie kicked your butt, your training sessions always sound like alot of fun. Sorry about your tummy troubles, try to eat something even if its small. (((HUGS)))

Today I am going to do either HI/LO Knockout or KB XTREME.

B-breakfast sandwich, oj
s-?
l- ww swedish meatballs
s-?
d- roast, potatoes and veg of some sort.

BBL
Jenn

Shirl, Sending you no-cavity vibes!

Colleen, Enjoy your day off - even if you have to do errands! What would it be like to have a TRUE day OFF?! Yes, Isabel has one more year of preschool - she'll go 3 days/week next year instead of 2.

Jenn, I like your thinking on Shirl's splurge! Whatcha snackin' on today?

Olympcs were fun. Glad preschool is over for the summer though - I need a break!!:) There were ice cream sandwiches. I had one. Calcium though, right?! (thanks Jenn!)

Gina will get off the bus soon so here comes our busy afternoon. Hope you all have a good one!

Hi Everyone,

My cardio this morning ended up being step. I am really congested either from allergies or I am getting a cold and since the pollen is high I did not want any more congestion.

I could not complete by abs this morning so I just finished Coreblast ball, bosu and bench. It was tough! I can't wait to try the floorwork.

I had a big cheat today. I made a sundae this afternoon. I guess I needed some calcium today too :)

I am ready for dinner but DH is not home from work yet. Maybe I should watch something other than the food network.

How's everyone else's day going?

Colleen

Sounds like a nice day Colleen! Ready to go back tomorrow!? yeah, right!

Busy day for us. Eyebrows are waxed and you can see my face again!
Dinner was okay - grilled chicken salad out. I'm tired but I want to do DM so we'll see..

Katie, Any more MILDrama?
Steph, Any DHDrama?

bbl....

It hasn't gotten much better, but it hasn't gotten worse either. That's good!

Chris came home from work and said he made a $5000 mistake at work. He left a hose loose on someone's engine, and the engine blew up about 30 miles down the road. A $5000 engine. I guess the dealership is gonna cover it, but he is pretty upset...

Please say a little prayer for me tonight...

Poor Chris! MamaDrama AND WorkDrama! Give that man a hug! One for you too!

Headed down for DrillMax - bbl

Just finished DM cardio/leg blast. I skipped the forward bounding - didn't want to make a milkshake out of my baby!:p Speaking of milkshakes..... nonononono!! This is the clean/tidy forum!! Shame!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.