< ^ >^< ^ > clean & tidy thursday < ^ >^< ^ >

Have a good one, Katie! I'm so envious of AM exercisers!! Wish I had it in me. Perhaps if I went to bed before 11 or 12.....

Hooray! The scale is back down a couple pounds! I *reallyreally* needed to see that. Keepin' it clean today, just not totally sure what yet. Need to think about my WO - probably need to do UB, maybe a circuit of some sort. LIC maybe?

Kate, I LOVE the UB work in LIC -- and the cardio, of course!!

My WO was GS chest and triceps -- I am amazed at how WEAK I am this AM. I had to drop from 15#s to 13#s half way thru the first set of bench press. SUCKSx(

ANYWAY, queaky clean is the plan today!

b cereal
s strawberries and blackberries, light yogurt
l salsa chicken
s more salsa and multi-grain chips
d some sort of salad

Sorry about the weight, Katie. I hate when that happens. Maybe it was the cereal for dinner? Good meal plan for today. All the secretary day food gone? DH totally forgot yesterday!!! Oh well - I didn't do anything for him for Bosses Day.

b - wheat chex, 1/2 banana, grapes
s - maybe I'll take peanuts and a banana
l - not quite sure yet, but clean
s - ?? here too
d - taco salad w/ homemade salsa! Yum!

Have a good one girls!

Morning clean ladies,

Happy Thursday almost Friday is right, i hate to rush time away, because you never know how much you've got, but after tomorrow's conference is over, i'll be much happier! I got offered to teach a summer semester at the college as well. and guess what? Its the addiction/mental illness intro to work program. I'm excited. 26 students training to be chefs at various stages of illness. Apparently there are 'guards' with at all times...Anyway, i start May 5-Aug 18th, so i better kick my arse in gear after the weekend.

Katie, i find i cant lift all that heavy first thing in the morning, cause i cant eat first. Sometimes, especially if its TTOM, we are a bit weaker too. Fantastic menu.

Kate, I forgot to get my secretary something too..i feel terrible, but i buy her presents all the time does that count. LIC is so much fun. Congrats on the pounds, but watch how much you lose!! That baby needs some extra pounds too :)

After work i'll try to get in MM upper body
Menu:
B: egg white thing i make
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, carrots, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/nat pb
d: stir fry, yogurt
bbl
Steph

Morning

Sorry about your w/o Katie but sometimes we have more energy to lift heavy and sometimes we don't. You'll go heavy next time.

Hey Kate good with the weight.

You summer job sounds very interesting Steph.

My w/o today was Amy bootcamp and it worked me out!
menu:
b-egg whites
s-yogurt smoothie
l-chicken and salad
s-popcorn
d-shrimp or salmon and pasta

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I didn't catch up until I got home :) Then I had to rush off to dinner with some friends. We had a great time but stayed out too late. It was tough getting up this morning.

Katie, don't worry that you couldn't lift as much. It is probably because you had cereal for dinner.
Kate, I agree with Robin - the baby needed the cupcake.
Robin, sorry about the computer drama. Glad you are up and running again.
Steph, congrats on the summer job.

w/o was PLB (does anyone get tired lifting the barbell so many times?)
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana, nuts
l: pork w/ wheat pilaf, carrots
s: apple, nuts
d: ww spaghetti w/ turkey meatballs

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Steph, yay on extra $$ from teaching this summer! Hoep it goes well. Maybe there will be some cute guards! MM UB sounds great! One of my faves.

Robin, Good WO & menu! How are the kiddos?

Colleen, Glad you had a fun night out! I use dumbbells on my shoulders a lot for PLB. I get so tired of changing the bar so much. Great lookin' food! I've been wanting spag lately too....

All is according to plan for me - no cheats! I had grilled chicken salad for lunch. With homemade salsa of course!

Hello again,

Just getting ready to head home and take those dogs out.

Colleen, i have only done PLB once, and i agree, i remember thinking, jeez, this seems like too few reps for this much work, lol! Great menu!

Kate, congrats on the lunch success, dinner will be too.

I found out a colleague of mine passed away yesterday, i'm feeling like crap. The viewing is tomorrow, of coarse the day of the conference i'm speaking at. She was in my hospital, so i saw her very frequently over the past few months as she was dying, but its still hard. Anyway, thanks for listening (reading)
S

Steph, Sorry about your friend. Was it expected? Regardless, that's hard. (((big hug))) Will you be able to attend the funeral since you'll miss the viewing?

Anybody else getting excited to register for RT tomorrow? I am! I need to figure out the time difference so I'm registering at their 12:00.

Need my snack - bbl.

Same time zone - my noon is their noon. Bummer. Now Mike is going to have to get Gina off the bus. I want to use the computer at the main office - it has cable internet! I only have Broadband here.

Good luck everybody!!!!

I will be at work (well, 12 is the very start of my lunch hour), so I have gotten special permission to use the work internet for Cathe business!! LOL!

I have had suuuuucccchhhh a bad day, seems like that is all I have anymore. I would really loooooovvveee to drown my sorrows in ice cream, need to resist!!

Resist, Resist! You can do it! Think of your wedding dress and your wedding night outfit!! You can do it!!!! Sorry you had a bad day. I, surprisingly, had a decent one. Mike's in the hot tub with the kids. I need to get a jump start on paperwork. Once the kisd go to bed I am working out! Still thinking LIC sounds good.

You go , Girl!

I just finished LIC! I did all except for the blasts. Even the abs! I had to modify the on-the-back stuff - I did it on my weight bench slanted. I feel very accomplished!

paperwork now... good night!

Hi,

Katie (((hugs))) I hate bad days at work. ^5 on resisting the ice cream.

Steph (((hugs))) sorry about the loss of your friend.

Kate great workout. I love the music in LIC it is my favorite workout from that series.

Colleen did get your new Tracey w/o's? I think I should have mine tomorrow or Saturday.

Hi Robin, and Shirl!!

Menu:
b-shredded wheat, oj and coffee
L- bbq chicken and salad
s- all bran crackers and laughing cow wedge
Milky Way Midnight at the grocery store after work.
D- California Rolls

workout was a 2 mile walk at lunch time.

I have to pass on the roadtrip, can't get the time off of work. Vacation schedules are all booked up. :( x(

Jenn

Jenn, I love All Bran crackers - I need to get some next time they're on sale. Good job on the walk at lunch. I am loving walks with this nice weather! Sorry you can't make it to the RT! Bummer! I was hoping all of us could go!

I HATE WORKING!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.