<><> cLEAN & tidy <> ultrasound friday!!! <><>

chefkate

Cathlete
Yes, that's right! Today is our big day! At 2PM my ultrasound begins!

Will it be a boy? A girl? Or one of each?!

I am so excited about out ultrasound I can't even begin to describe it. I could NOT get to sleep last night, even listening to my hypno cd didn't help!!! Baby was so wild last night too - like it could feel my excitement or something. It was moving around and totally shifting positions, not just kicking. It was great!

My stomach still feels kinda wierd, so bland carby stuff again for me today. Produce just sounds awful. We'll see about a workout.

How is everyone else doing?

Jenn, Glad to see your post last night! Shelby got to shave!!! How cool! I was actually EIGHT when I started to shave my legs - same reason - unbelievably hairy, thanks a bunch, Lebanese ancestors! As I've gotten older it's not so bad. My arm hair has lightened up incredibly and is very normal looking now, but when I was younger - yuck! Sorry about the scale. Today is a new day though and I have every confidence that you can do it! Imagine yourself eating clean and resisting sweets. Mind over matter!

Have a great morning - bbl!

YAY Friday.

Kate I'm excited too about your ultrasound. Let us know as soon as you know...boy...girl...both. :D :D

My menu is up in the air because I have so much to do today. After work I'm going to take my DD to the mall and shop for a prom dress (dressdown prom, thank God) and a graduation dress. This weekend I'm doing tie-dye t-shirts with the scouts so that they can wear them for our Crayola Factory trip. And I think I have a dinner date???

No w/o today, I was too busy dreaming. :D

Kate -- I'm so excited for the ultrasound!! It is sooooo a boy!!

Robin -- dinner date?!?

Last night Chris and I took a long walk on the beach with a glass of wine, it was so romantic! Today is our last day, I am getting ready to do some Step Blast, then shower and off to the beach. The weather should be great today, so I intend to stay all day. We will go out to eat tonight, not sure where yet.

I love the beach but I love my life at home too, it's time to go back.

Morning peeps!!!

Kate!! i'll be thinking about you all day!! I'm at an HIV bureau conference,so i wont be able to check until i get home.

Robin, maybe dreaming was what the body needed!

Katie, honeymoon should be romantic. This is a nice break, but i hear ya, home is nice too.

This morning i got up at 5am and did Amy's hi/lo premix and core. I need to move my butt and get the dog out. He barfed all over my beige rug overnight! Kate, can you relate or what???
Will post menu later, i'm bringing my lunch today, even though the meeting is catered!
Have a great day!
Steph

Robin, What a busy weekend for you! Tell us about your hot date! I hope this one is better than the last guy! Sheesh! Funfun for DD! Hope she finds some pretty clothes. Cool on the t-shirts and field trip! You sound like a pretty awesome troop leader!

Katie, Back to reality soon huh? Sounds like a nice way to end things though. Is all of the company still there or are you guys alone now?

Steph, I hope your conference goes well. Sorry about hte dog! YUCK! I sure can relate!

Eats have been great - feeling much better this afternoon. Right now I'm drowning myself with all this water to prep for the ultrasound. I am so excited I can hardly sit still! (Maybe that's the full bladder though! haha!) One more hour and we'll be there. DDs are so excited too.

After the u/s I want to go to Gap and buy some clothes for this baby!!!!

Off to shower and get ready... I'll be back in a few hours!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Well this morning was extremely busy trying to get caught up. They are migrating our VPN access and it was down most of yesterday so I had to use Webmail to read emails. I couldn't file and sort the emails, so my inbox was a mess.

Kate, I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! I am so excited for you.
Steph, sorry about the dog. Hope the conference goes well.
Katie, glad the weather will be nice today. Enjoy the beach!
Jenn, I hate feeling old.
Robin, good luck shopping tonight. I always dreaded shopping for dresses in high school because I was skinny with big boobs. Nothing ever fit right (still doesn't).

no w/o - still recovering
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: taco salad & watermelon
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: tbd

Have a great everyone!

Colleen

Sorry about the email drama Colleen.

I have to get my computer fix Today b/c I have to find out how the ultrasound went Kate. :eek: Maybe if I give the guy a tip or something else (HA)and he will work faster. MAN I wish we all lived close by.

Welcome home Mrs. Katie }(

If I don't post this weekend have a great weekend peeps.

:D

Hello!

Kate, I'm dying to know - how'd the sono go ~ baby ok ~ pink or blue?

Katie, I hope you soaked up some rays for this northerner. I love the sun too. Welcome home you married lady, you.

Robin, Well, I guess we'll know if you gave the guy a tip or something if we hear from you this weekend. ;)

Steph, How was the conference? Workouts amd meals look top notch as usual.

Jenn, Wow, Shelby's shaving her legs. That's a big deal. Don't you wish you could put kids in slow motion so that'd stop growing so fast?

Colleen, Email drama is just plain old yucky! I sound like my 7 y/o DD. ;) How are your allergies?

Workout this morning was The Kettlebell Way and I taught a cardio drill class this afternoon. I loved the class - there was sweat flying everywhere. Great way to start the weekend! :)

Tonight is our last ballroom class. Eating was muy bien!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Kate, where are you??? BOY BOY BOY!! How much money did you spend at Gap on BLUE CLOTHES???}( }(

Off to dinner, then packing up to leave for home tomorrow...

Sorry to disappoint all of you boy wishers but it is a

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE is very healthy, measuring exactly with my due date.
We got a 3D ultrasound of HER and she is gorgeous. Completely perfect.

Pretty sure the name will be Julia Kate.

I can't believe I am going to have THREE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

Colleen, Sorry about Work Drama. Great menu today! Hope you can relax this weekend.

Robin, I hope your computer drama is fixed!

Shirl, Sounds like you're doing great with WO's today! I miss being all sweaty! Have fun with DH tonight, Ginger!

Katie, I kept restrained and bought only 1 outfit.

I am so excited girls. I can't even begin to tell you. I would've been happy with a boy but I just love having girls. And to think that I am going to have THREE of them now! WOW!

Kate congratulations on your new baby girl. I love the name.

Shirl yes I wish could put time in slow motion and keep her little forever. It was funny she shaved her legs and then yelled for her daddy to come her out of the shower. From being grown up to being a little girl.

Katie glad you had a great vacation.

Robin where is the Crayola Factory? Sounds like fun.

Hi Steph and Colleen.

I couldn't wake up this morning so no workout for me.
Eating was great up until dinner and when I got home from work. Dinner always seems to be the hardest meal of the day.

Jenn

KATE!!! Congratulations!! How wonderful. Its so real now isnt it.

Colleen, sorry about the email, i can totally relate, and it screws up your whole day.

Robin, enough CD (computer drama)! get that baby fixed.

Shirl, have fun with the ballroom, how awesome :)

My conference was good, cleaned my house, now i shall sit!
Have a great night.
S

Thanks so much for the well-wishes. The girls keep going around talking about Baby Julia.

Jenn, Too funny on Shelby. It goes too fast!

Steph, Glad you had a good day. Wish I could come pick you up and go for a walk. (((hugs)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.