*Cheetah Den* Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Just gettin' us started...

Linda: BS didn't give me DOMS but it works me good when I'm doin' it. Same with Squeeze. Joey's standing abs gave me some serious DOMS though! OUCHEES! Doing BS y'day was a challenge as I found out how much one engages the abs during some of those moves! :eek::D

Jackie: Nice stretch of cardio/running there! Will you go back to the CLX work outs today? Glad you enjoyed the movie. I've never heard of it. I'm so out of the loop. LOL

Brighton: DH is supposedly going to start doing P90X tonight which means I'll be hearing him moan about sore parts tmrw! LOL Men are such babies, I swear!:p

Today's work out definitely includes Slo Mo Chest, Bi, Tri and either a run or Squeeze I think.

BBL to see what's going on. Have a great day!

Brighton- Wow! I just went back to read about your spill on the ice. I am so sorry. Yes, by all means, take the week to heal. Thanks for the kind words about my race.

Jackie - thanks for the race comments. :D I think DH wanted to see that movie and we almost never see movies. Generally if we can't have a bottle wine there, we don't go LOL.

Today is probably upper body or one rep max tests.

Linda- how is DD?

C'mon ladies, if ya don't start checkin' in this thread is gonna get bumped to the 2nd page!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Judy: Enjoy your 1RM testing today! That is one of a few reasons I decided to cancel STS. Not into 1RM testing. At least not right now. I was going to blow it off and just do STS with out but I think I'll be doing the program a disservice by doing that. I envy those who have the drive to do the 1RM's. *sigh*

Good morning Cheetahs! Boy, things are really slow in the den!

Judy - That nice hot drink after your race sounds like just what you needed. I was looking for soup and hot chocolate after my race in Dec. They didn't hand out those cover ups after the race?

Brighton - ((((HUGS)))) Hope you mend quickly. Yeah, it's just a race. :D

Wendy - I'll finish up the Burn Phase this week. Then, Monday I can start on the Push Phase. I can just picture your DH walking all funny and stuff tomorrow. :p Don't let him wimp out! Enjoy Slo Mo! Did you run or did you Squeeze? I heard your call about posting. :D

Judy - I only know of one theatre that serves wine but we rarely go there. I don't know if some people need it. The police had to walk a couple off the premises Saturday night. Wasn't close enough to hear why. Just heard the manager tell the guy if he didn't leave, he was calling the police and they showed up. Makes you want to stay home. How are the legs feeling today?

Today's workout was iTread #24 Runintervals. Good run. You get a little bit of everything. Finished up with Yoga Relax and a little extra stretching.

Enjoy your day!

Has anyone heard from some of our MIA cheetahs?
I'm sure everyone's just busy (or taking a planned hiatus like Cathy & Carole), but I can't help worrying just a little.

Well, I'm still on a break from workouts with the lovely contusions/knee tweakage I've got going on. I may try and do some yoga or pilates tomorrow... something that doesn't require me to put on shoes! :rolleyes: My foot still won't fit in one. :confused:

Wendy: ha ha, yeah, DH is doing this rotation from Men's Health where they have you doing pushups on a stability ball-- and he thought, oh that's going to be easy! Uh... no. Clearly he had never used a stability ball before. ;) He's been floored by how much harder that makes things. :D Hope things are still staying even keel with DS-- oh how I know how hard that can be!!!

Judy: Oh, thanks for the well wishes... Really, I felt more embarrassed than anything. But I did bang myself up pretty good-- and kind of went into shock a little too-- I had no clue I was even bleeding until someone told me! :eek::eek::eek: Hope the 1MR testing goes well!

Jackie: Thanks... I am doing quite a bit better today. I'm trying to stay optimistic about the half in March, but I'll be okay no matter what ends up happening. Staying healthy's more important than a silly race. :rolleyes:

Not much to report-- I'm really just laying low for most of the week. My big excursions will be taking DS to preschool and going to the farmer's market tomorrow. Woo hoo! :)

Hope all is well with everyone!!!!!!!!

Wendy...sounds like cute Joey worked your core hard!!

Judy..Guess I should start on my 1 reps! I should get STS tomorrow!

Jackie..Good job with the iTread intervals. You always remind me about yoga, I should be doing it!

Brighton...HI!!! You are too sweet...Sorry about the knee tweakage, I will have to go back and see what happened. I am doing fine, just tired. Logged in 47.3 miles last week and I think I am feeling it this week as I have just wanted to nap!! I was going to post over the weekend but we were gone for Sat and sunday's 18 mile run wore me out...Today I have started feeling more myself.

I got in some pyramid leg workouts today and 60 min on my EXT...

Sat we went to Sac to see DH's Mom so I will post of pic of the 3 of us:

Me, Carol(DH's Mom) and DH

352545258.jpg

Brighton...so sorry to read about the fall on the black asphalt...:(!! Man that had to hurt...Sending you speedy recovery vibes, hope it is better real soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.