(*)(*)(*)Clean & Tidy Friday (*)(*)(*)

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Don't have much time today. Gotta eat bfast and get some house cleaning done.

Hope you all have a clean & tidy day!

Kate, LOL on blister in the sun. I love it!

angie

Hey Angie and all to follow.

I overslept!! I am so messed up being off of work and napping whenever I want then not going to bed until midnight... I will be happy to get back to a somewhat normal routine next week.

Hopefully Collin will sit in the kitchen and watch cartoons so I can do my workout -- I will report back later how much he actually let me get done. Last night I did get in PS core / low back work, and SM segment 1.

Collin and I are going to my mom's today (about a 2 hour drive) and staying the night, coming back tomorrow. I am packing a bunch of food to take -- she is not a clean eater:confused:

BBL............

katie, safe travels, and safe eats!

angie, good morning!

i had a terrible night with aidan - got up to him 4 times and i am so tired. i would have just skipped a workout, but at 5:10, i could not fall asleep. i am happy to report i ran 6 miles! also did some pullups. need to fit in some other upper body, after work maybe? we will see.

today i am determined to eat clean and watch portions. i am at work, and while i think i can do the clean part, i tend to eat too much here. bbl

angie, our house is a PIT! mike and isabel made every mess they possibly could while i was gone y'day. today should be interesting!

katie, good luck finishing your wo AND clean eating at mom's! good plan on packing food!

last night's cc was fun but i had an all-out blast listening to stuff my sister put on my mp3!
today is original bc and i know it wont happen til 8 or likely 9.....

b was cereal, apple
l - salad w/ veggies & hb eggs
d - chicken stir fry (new recipe!)
unsure on snacks.....

morris, sorry about the hard night w/ aidan. i actually had our best night ever. julia slept from 8p-6a!!!!! i woke up at 5 when mike left for work SOAKING WET w/ breastmilk!! lol! needed to was the sheets anyway!:p

good luck at work today! think of all your hard work this am and robin's sig line!:D

Morning, everyone! No work out this AM, but I'll do something later. I did everything from 4DS this week, so I'm thinking maybe yoga or stretching. It wouldn't hurt me to do some more cardio, but I'm looking at the rotation Angie and I are starting on Sunday and I think a couple of easy days are in order! Angie, is it okay to do premixes on this rotation?

Kate, I saw the Violent Femmes in 10th grade. They played the Fairchild Theater at MSU. I had to totally lie to my parents about it to go, they never would have allowed it. I stayed the weekend with a friend and never told them, yikes! I wasn't a bad kid overall, mind you, but I always found a way to get what I wanted.

Katie, how long did Collin leave you in peace?

Morris, sorry about the tough night, but good job on the run!

Hi to Robin, Klaudia, and Colleen. Now, who's sister is joining us? I forget...but it sounds great!

Okay, off to get some work done...

anne

anne, ugh! im soooo jealous! my friends broght me back a tshirt that i still wear...but only to bed! gina can spell/read now!;):eek: stertching sounds great! are you meeting jennifer at champps this weekend still?

im making sweet&sour tonight and lo mein tomorrow. ive never made either one. if they turn out good i'll let you know...

oh! i still need to post the pie recipe!:eek:
later today - pinkie promise!:eek: ....or, uh, maybe this weekend

just found out i have to go to the office. mike forgot to take the paychecks!:rolleyes::mad: yeah, i really want to drag the kids out today!:eek:

Hi, Kate, sorry about having to go into the office. I'm still in my pj's...(working at home today).

And, no, I don't think lunch is on for tomorrow. I haven't heard/read anything about it and I decided to let it go as I don't know if I'm heading to MIL's tonight or tomorrow. I don't think so because DH has a head cold and doesn't feel like traveling/doesn't want to expose his mom to it. She's 84 and very frail.

Okay, I probably should take a shower, huh?

anne

Goodness, I leave for a few minutes to workout and come back to a bazillion posts.

Workout is done -- I love my Polar!!

Pure Strength Legs: 55 mins, 297 cals, 122 avg HR
4DS KBX: 31 mins, 197 cals, 132 avg HR

Collin left me alone the WHOLE hour and a half!!:eek::eek: After I was done, I thanked him for being such a good boy. He gave me a hug, but said "no kisses cause you are sweaty!" Hahaha, kids! Then he sat down with me on my (NEW!) mat and we "made a pizza" -- it's a stretch we learned at tumbling class, and he loves it!

Off to shower, pack, then get on the road. I will check in, I can't stand to be away from you ladies;)

Morning!

Had a nice visit at my mom's-dad brought grandma over. My mom made a hodge podge of food-she had to clear out her freezer cause of the power outage. Of course, I felt guilty because her back is such a mess and here she was cooking all day. And she kept insisting on changing Nevena's diaper. Parents! So, today will be cardio and abs. And the grocery shopping I didn't do yesterday:0 My body is craving clean food.

Angie, have fun cleaning;)

Katie, hope you get to workout. Have a safe trip to your mom's.

Morris, sorry about your rough night! Reminds me of Darius Rucker's (Hootie) new song-he sings about a new baby keeping him up and his wife telling him it's only for a little while. Had me in tears-I'm a sucker for country music.

Kate, you are dedicated-working out that late! And yay to Julia:)

Anne, good job on getting all of 4DS done! I don't do the two step workouts-too complex for my simple brain. I love the BC and KB, though.

Hi Colleen and Robin and sis:)

b-multigrain cheerios

bbl...

Good Morning Everyone!

I slept in this morning. I couldn't believe how tired I was. I guess BM2 really wiped me out yesterday. I hope to get out of work a little early today so I can get a quick workout done today.

Kate, sorry you have to go out today. Hope the stir-fry turns out good. We haven't found a good one yet.
Katie, glad Collin let you workout. Have a good visit with your Mom.
Anne, I am jealous you are in your pj's. I should have worked from home today too.
Morris, sorry your night wasn't good. Good job getting your workout done.

Hi ladies. Today I said Happy holidays to someone and realized the holidays are over:(.......but new Cathe DVDs are coming soon:D

My sister is suppose to be joining us but I think she got lost on Cathe.com

Kate which BC are you doing?
Hi Morris

Kate tell mike I need my paycheck;)

Katie I starting to love that Polar. Which one did you get again? It seems like it really motivates you.

Klaudia and Colleen which w/o do you have planned.

My plan w/o will be k-bells 40min and core 10
b-oatmeal
l-turkey and salad with EVOO and apple cidar vinegar
s-zone bar
d-chicken and veggies
s-prezels 1 cup

well, i didnt go out! i had dh have one of his guys come pick them up!:D

anne, hope dh gets feeling better! you guys are always on the go on the weekends!

katie, glad you like your hrm! lol at collin! have fun at moms!

klaudia, your mom is amazing! your dad too! i *long* for willing helpers! although my fil is good about helping shuffle isabel to pre-k when i need him.

colleen, shouldve known youd be working today! next yr itll be nice to have a 3-day uninterrupted weekend!

clean b & l.
no snack - too busy.

can the girls go to bed yet?????!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad:

hey Kate

Angie you are the one who inspired me to learn something new each month.

I was wondering if I can mop the floor with apple cidar vinegar;)

robin, original bc. i need some serious motivation for that one!
paycheck comin' atcha!;) we need more office help - wanna move to michigan???
great wo! how will you incorporate your kbs into sts?
so, you got some recipes w/ the acv?

Michigan isn't it cold out there:eek:
The first month of STs will be ALL STS and cardio. Then the second month I may put some k-bells.

ACV is good with veggies and salad b/c it's suppose to make you fell full longer....we will see

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.