*~*~ CHALLENGERS WEEK OF 5/18~*~*

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

How is everybody this morning? What workouts are planned?

I think i will go ahead and get my workout in this morning and go and check out the gym this evening. That way i know what machines they have and classes they offer etc. and plan my workout there tomorrow! Todays workout is 4ds weights and a cardio on the treadmill,probably a CC.

my eating this past week hasn't been the best...today is back on track day. NO EXCUSES! Ive already logged and printed out my food for the day. Im putting on my game face....

Were going to a braves game this weekend:eek::eek: first time all year,im so excited. We got one free ticket so it won't cost as much.:)

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is Push Circuit 1 abs and then the stretch I should have done yesterday my body is demanding it. Eating all weekend was horrible but DH is out of town this week so I can get things back on track. Went and bought a wine fridge yesterday now I just need to buy some wine to put in it.

Amelia- enjoy your workout and good luck with the eating.

workout done! did 4ds chest,shoulders and triceps then i jumped on the treadmill for a HIIT....total workout time 67mins. cool:cool: Now its time to clean up this pesky house:rolleyes:

Roxie-DH and i got some wine last week, needless to say,it didn't last long:confused::eek: I loves me some wine:D Have fun with your workout tonight!

Hi Girls,

Short post as I have to go get DS off the bus.

This morning I did Plyo legs wk 3. I was sick last week and missed this WO. It was the first time throughout this whole rotation that I missed a WO.

Hi guys,
Another short post, just to say hi, day off yesturday (unplanned) lots going on at work and its been tough going.
Gotto go.

Monring

I went to get a gym membership yesterday. The manager took me on a tour around the building. He handed me a clipboard with some papers to fill out. Then told me to the total for today....he didn't mention anything on the phone about a startup fee,100 dollar startup fee...WTH? I asked him if her remembered me calling the other day(im sure he could tell i was kinda pissed) and he played dumb:rolleyes: I told him that he should of mentioned a startup fee on the phone and it would of saved us both alot of time:mad: What an ass.

so anyway, all that trouble for nothing.:rolleyes:

Todays workout is Legs and abs...ugh! bbl

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day but I am going to do LIS and the ab work I didn't get done last nite.

Amelia-that sucks I hate when people do that.

quick post....4DS legs is done,then i did some core work. Ive got to get some laundry done...its taken over the bathroom:confused: Have a good day:)

Roxie-Is LIS from 4ds or is it the older one? I love both! Have fun!

Hey there! I haven't been able to log on the site all morning....anybody else have problems with this?

I did 4DS Back and Biceps then 4ds lis ealier. I increased my weight in my back and biceps work...i hope i don't regret that later when im starving to death:confused:! I always get hungry when i lift heavier...Im eating pretty clean and every three hours so i shouldn't be hungry at all:)

Ive got to get some things done around the house....Have a great day girls. :)

Amelia, I couldn't get on this morning and was relieve that I was able to while on my lunch.

Today was a walk/jog with the dogs. I got a kink in my back Sundaynight from sleeping wrong and today is the first day I felt like moving. Hoping to start STS back up tomorrow.

Eating has been horrible and I'm going through a phase where I just don't don't care. I need to get over that real quick before I turn into one big blob of sugar.

Good Afternoon,

I couldn't get on until much later this morning. Didn't get LIS the original done last nite DH came home and we took the wine fridge back and got another one because it didn't work. Tonite will be Push Circuit 2 and then I found Leslie Sansone on demand so might do her then I bought sts ab circuit on ebay and got it today so I want to try the med ball abs.

A quick Hi!

Jean glad to hear your back is feeling better.

Amelia: Don't you just hate those membership sign up fees?

roxie: Have fun with your WO tonight

Hi AndreaH and Andrea!

This morning was STS Wk4 chest /back. I did not feel like doing this WO. I had to switch my days around because of work. I seem to not look forward to the chest/back days at all.

Okay eating is better these past few days.

Gotta go and mow the lawn. Something I don't usually do,but I am tired of waiting for DH to do it. My older DS can not mow the back lawn. Too many hills and rockc.

OH No., that darn puppy is chewing something up again!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good morning all. Today I started over with STS. After doing heavy weights it was hard to go back to endurance, but I like the variety of moves. I have gained a lot of strength compared to where I started 3 months ago. DH says my changes are noticeable. I can definitely see improvement in my upper body. I need to try to eat cleaner this round and make sure I get in the cardio.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Morning

Morning

I think i will get in a nice long powerwalk this morning! My legs are still talking to me and i suspect my back and bics will be later so i will walk this morning and walk the dog this evening. I may do some core work later too. Tomorrow will be a circuit workout.

Has anybody considered purchasing that Go Wear Fit device that seems to be all the rave at the moment? Everyone is losing weight with it...very tempting. But at the same time.....its kinda pricey:confused:. Any thoughts on it?

Jean-Congrats on the noticable changes!!! Have fun with your workout today!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Interval and I can't wait to do this I really need more cardio in my rotation. Then I will do Ab Burner. Last nite I did STS medball abs and holy cow they were awesome this is my new favorite ab workout. I want to try the partner ones but don't know if I can get DH on board or not.

Amelia-congrats on the wt. loss that is amazing. Enjoy your walk. I don't know what the Go wear thing is so I can't comment.

Hi guys.

Where does the time go? I'm not sure. Lately i havn't been able to find the spare mins to check in with you all.

Workout wise, I've been slack this week not so much slack really, just so busy at work, that when its time to workout I'm tired and ready to just veg out. Today, I managed a quick run, hoping to do the same tomorrow.

Amelia - Good on you for saying something to the gym man. How frustrating.

Jean - I am going through the same thing, just feed me, I don't care what it is. I've put on quite a lot of weight, especially around the hips and tummy. I've got to pull my head in quick smart. Im turning into a blimp!

Hi Roxie - Still CLXing I see. I've enjoyed it, but Im over it too. Don't take any notice of me, I'm just cross.

Elaine - I love lawn mowing! Well, maybe "love lawn mowing" is a bit of an overstatement but I don't mind getting out there and mowing. I've actually got to get into the garden its getting very overgrown (weeds)

I havn't heard of that gadget you made mention of Amelia. Wheres the info about it?

Hi Everyone!

workout done:) i walked for 40mins then did coremax seg 1. I was going to take a rest day but what the heck;):) i plan on walking the dog this eveing too!

I just viewed an interesting video clip about the top ten reasons you may not be losing weight. Check it out!!! http://www.madefittv.com/2009/05/10-...p-49/#comments
Its a good reminder of the basic's of diet and exercise. I think i will print the 10 reasons out so i can remind myself.

Andrea,if you look in open discussion and go back about three pages there is a thread about it....Its interesting, but im passing. Just too expensive...i know what my problem is. Im just not consistant,guess when i get tired of walking around with all of this extra weight i will get series. Im working on it now...taking it one day at a time:)

have a good day!

Andrea-I am still doing Clx but getting alittle tired of it and can't wait to go onto something else but I still have one more week of the Push Phase and then the Lean Phase. Just hang in there things have got to calm down sometime.

Morning

Anybody doing anything special this weekend? Were dropping the kids off at my moms on saturday then were headed to a ATL Braves game :eek: im excited...haven't had a chance to see them this year yet! They have a 'free birthday ticket' deal going on so because mine is in novemeber i was able to use it tomorrow,LOL:D Im always looking for a deal;)

Todays workout is the weight work with C&W with running inbetween. I really need to buy this dvd(i sold it back when we were having a hard time) i may at ebay or amazon for it soon.

bbl...i think im going to go look for a different weightloss ticker...the one i have now is annoying me :rolleyes:

Good Morning,

Tonite is Push Circuit 3 and then because my back kind of hurts I may do some yoga.

Amelia-enjoy your workout, I am getting alittle tired of Chalean can't wait to go back to my cathes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.