**December Rotation****almost over!

chefkate

Cathlete
Hello! Hope you all find this!

I guess I'm still shuffling the rotation a little to fit into my crazy shcedule this week. I'll get Imax in..finally. Hopefully DDs behave so I can get it done w/o interruptions....sure! Power Hour last night was awesome - good DOMS today!

Don't forget to drink your water!!!

Thanks again for a new thread Kate...

Checking in today with Pilates by Leslie Sansone. I borrowed a few pilates DVDs from the library to try....

I will be going to the inlaws tomorrow. So, I will be doing whatever workouts I can do. I will probably not be able to get on the computer. So, I hope everyone has a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Well , I *started* Imax, got 1/2 way thru, DDs were about to kill eachother fighting so we all got into my bed. I had to be between them so they wouldn't kill eachother. Oh well.

Will hit it hard tomorrow to make up for it. G'night!

Here you's guys are, I found the last post, only to read you guys were starting a new thread. Ok so tonight is IMAX.
I have been doing really well, and doing extra abs every night also. My husband is sick so he is off this week from exercising.
I am sorry you guys have taken some tumbles. I am always so afraid of the ice and slipping too.:eek: Not to mention driving.
I did Step Blast last night because I do not own a treadmill.
Glad I found ya. Good Luck everyone. Be safe.
Tomorrow is Muscle Max.
Rocky

ROCKY! "Welcome back!":) Good w/o's for ya!

Today will be RS and ME - making up for a skipped day this week. Hope everyone has a great day.

C'mas is coming - keep it clean this weekend so you can indulge guilt-free on Tuesday!

Hello and Good Morning,

Hi Rocky! Glad you found us too! Sorry we didn't post a bigger sign for that switch the last time.;-)

Have a great workout!

This whole week has been a bust for me.:-(

I finally got in S&H Chest yesterday. Couldn't do the push-ups because of my palm/wrist injury. x( I really did something to this because it can't take any pressure.
I put in an iTread 20min run too which helped my headache for awhile.

Went out for the rest of the day to work and shopping.

Today I am going to finish the S&H for Back and then do a leg workout. Also, again squeeze in another iTread.

Hope everyone has a good day :) BBL

Hey, Heidi. Sorry about a bad week for you. Shake it off - it's the weekend! And a long one too!

I just finished ME - hooooooweeee! YOWZA! Haven't done that one in a while. Will do RS tonight.

Hope Kathy's doin' good at IL's.

Hi Kate,

Good job in getting in ME! }( I might have to do this one tomorrow!

Well I got in my back workout and the iTread 20min run. I hope tonight to get in PLB.

My DH is currently resting and waiting for youngest DS to get ready to go downtown. He is going to pick out a gift for me. He's soooo cute. ;-)

I too hope Kathy is having a good visit. I don't know how she gets in her workouts there.

BBL..Have a good day. Heidi

Heidi, Don't you love getting in extra workouts on the weekend? I just finished RS - at first I was like "this is easier than I remember".....then I was drenched w/ sweat! Since I normally workout at night I get tonight free! 2 workouts in before dinner..early C'mas for me! Hoping for a good, long scrapbook session tonight! I hope you get something good from your guys!

Just Finished ME. Husband tried to hang in there he is feeling a bit better. He did most all of it, then during Abs he passed out on the floor again.:eek: I get alot of headaches also and exercise helps.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Rocky

Hi Rocky,

I hope you really don't mean that your husband passed out!;-) Otherwise I think that the Cathe workouts are way too much for that man!:7 HEHE

Running is my medicine for my headaches and seems to work for the most part.

Have a great night! BBT Heidi

4DS KB cardio and Coremax Segment on tap, I think! Might add more cardio if I have time. Need to work off a homemade sugar cookie I KNOW i"m gonna eat!

Have a great day!

Good Morning to you all,

Hi Kate: I have been up since 6am. Had a cup of coffe and then hit the basement for PLB. Ohhh }( I am going to feel this tomorrow! My right cheek (butt that is ;-) ) is still sore from my fall and I really felt this one. I was just a little shaky coming back up the stairs.
After yesterday's S&H Back planks and supermans my lower back is just a little sore too. So doing the deadman lifts this morning was a tough one too.:eek:

I am all dressed and waiting for DD to get up so we can head out to do some last minute shopping. She has to pick out her clothes for her Christmas present.

What are your plans today besides burning off that little indulgence? ;-)

Have a great day! BBL Heidi

Hey Heidi - PLB is a scorcher! I think I do it tomorrow or the day after. I know what you mean about being sore from our falls! My tailbone is still pretty sore. Squats and lunges make it more tender - hoping for a full recovery soon! Hope shopping was fun. It's nice you let DD pick out her clothes gifts - wish my mom had done that! Have a good evening!

Hi Girls, Today is a stretch day, so I do not know what I will do, maybe a Time Saver workout. Any suggestions? My husband wants me to take rest days, he says my muscles need the rest. I know that he is right. I have a hard time just not doing something.I want to sweat. My husband falls asleep on the floor while we are exercising.
He loses interest after 40 minutes. He lifts really what I do,(what Cathe does) I think I go heavier on some. }( He is so tired from work , he just does not have the stamina. Sometimes he gets lightheaded.
Being in the Military, he has always prefered running. And it is Winter here.
He can do more men's style pushups than I can.
Sometimes I worry about him, I do not think if I did what he does or you girls do in your daily lives , I could workout like I do.
Rocky

Merry Christmas Eve! Anybody sweatin' today or are you takin' a rest day?:)

Rocky, TAKE YOUR REST DAYS! I learned the hard way. Listen to DH! I'm glad that DH works out w/ you, even if it does put him to sleep. 40 min. is better than nothing! My DH tried (twice). He finsihed both, but didn't really enjoy it. He used to be RIPPED w/ awesome 6-pack. He's still very fit (and gorgeous, I might add!;-) ) but he thinks he's *too busy* to workout. Maybe some day....

Today is LIC UB sculpt premix & PLB stab. ball segment. I'm adding in the cardio from LIC too - cookies cookies everywhere! And homemade cinnamon rolls too!:9 :9 :9

See you later!

I did Power Hour Husband did too. Tomorrow is Rhythmic Step.
Check in tomorrow. This year went by so fast. I found Cathe about a year ago. Wish I knew about her sooner.
Do you guys know how the road trip works? How you get signed up? etc. Is it done on the internet?
I sure hope that I get a chance and get to go.
Rocky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.