**CHALLENGERS ** TUESDAY***

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls.

I've already stuffed the rotation up! Supposed to do cardio work today. I didn't, instead I did Jaris Chiseled to the Core. I waiting for my Low Circuit max dvd to arrive as I want to use that as the cardio. Hopefully tomorrow.

Amelia - Hope you can log in and check in today, missing you.

I'm fairly tired today. Very very busy day at work and I was on my feet all day, running around. Maybe I could use that as todays cardio work?

See ya, I'm taking these tired old bones of mine off to bed.

Good Morning, and Good Nite to Andrea,

Did GS legs last nite felt good to do a cathe again she really kicked my butt and made me feel like I was accomplishing something. Tonite is Low Impact Step and Stability Ball abs. Eating was ok yesterday, had one of the Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers in Rotini and Marinara very good.

Andrea-sometimes we just have to change things up hope you receive LIC soon the timesaver cardio is my favorite. Sounds like you got alot of cardio in yesterday.

Amelia-miss you hope everything is going ok and your are still working out.

Jean and Elaine have a good day.

Off to work.

Hi Challengers,

Andrea: soemtimes my work feels like a cardio workout. I wonder how many miles you walked? That would be interesting to see. Hmmm..maybe I'll wear a pedometer to work one day.

Roxie: I love the floor work in GS legs.

Amelia: miss ya!:(

Hi to Jean and AndreaH!:D

This morning I did the bag work from Rumble and combo 3&4 plus the stretch from KPC. I don't like the stretch on Amy's DVD.The bag work is fun,but I bet it would be even more fun with an actual bag.

Talk to you later,

Hi everyone.

No workout last night. By the time I got home I felt miserable and laid down at 7:30. I think I have the flu. Body aches, little nausea. So I'll be in bed all day.

I'll check back in when I feel better.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.