**100 Day Challenge ** 11/12/11 - 02/20/13

Annabelle2

Cathlete
**100 Day Challenge ** 11/13/11 - 02/21/13

100 DAY CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE - Clean eating and Workout Consistency I need something different so I am challenging myself - this should take me through the holidays - Rules/Goals for my challenge:

1. Clean eating all meals except for one on these days: November 24, Dec 25, Jan 1.
  2. Watch portion sizes, log and count calories
  3. 6 Workouts per week
  4. Main goal is to get in shape
If anyone wants to join me - come on but I am doing this even if I do it by myself.

Last edited:
Today's Workout

LI Trisets Total Body Premix - will report back when done. 80 minutes or there about - beginning to get stiff but feeling accomplished! Feels good!!

Last edited:
Official Day 1 100 Day Challenge

I could not figure out how to change the thread title to make the date change. I have some friends participating with me who needed a day to get ready so today is Officially day 1 of my 100 Day Challenge!

Got ready for my workout this morning - pulled out everything I needed, took a big breath, got a mental picture of my former glory in my mind, put Cathe in my DVD player and went at it with Cardio Supersets. Whew - I am so out of shape but I am not giving up. I had some difficulty with the slide portions on the floor - and with the pushups - I subbed kettlebell swings for anything I could not do :( I WILL do them soon ( I just need to practice). Got a little pukey and looked at the clock once but willed myself not to do it again.

MY HR stats come nowhere near the calorie burn listed on Workout Manager which is in line with what I used to burn - not sure if this is because I am out of shape or if I am older??? Oh Well.... :D

Stats for today:
Workout 43:35 minutes
Calories burned 214
Fat Burning 12:09 minutes
Fitness 31:36 minutes (I am not sure what is meant by fitness)
HR Ave 118 Max 149

My Meals for today:
M1: Whole egg plus egg whites, onion, peppers, sprinkle of cheese
Post workout: Whey Protein Shake, new potato
M3: Turkey Breast, baby spinach, evoo, red wine vinegar
M4: Hard boiled eggs and hummus
M5: Tilapia, romaine, onion, evoo, feta
M6: Greek Yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, walnuts

I realize that everyone's idea of clean eating is not the same - as dairy is processed and some do not allow for supplements. I feel that unless I grow all my own food I can get to about 80/90% clean for my idea of clean - now I am rambling.

Feels good - good to be on track

Last edited:
Found you, Kathy! Woo hoo! Count me too as someone who includes dairy. Without my Greek Yogurt and supreme carb conscious protein bars I would not be able to make a high protein/lo carb diet work. And I still drink Diet Coke far too heavily, but not nearly like I once did. I need to finally kick the last 6-7 unneeded pounds to the curb after working so hard to get so close...

We'll do this!! I wouldn't be able to make it with only 3 celebration meals for the balance of the year. I'll think on that one. I seem to need at least 2-3 per week, although they don't have to be heavy meals - just include some things that are a little off program.

Really glad you're starting this challenge thread. I'm also going to be an accountability buddy with our Cynthia (RetroFit) who signed up on the Chaleane johnson Push program, which is more about goal setting and organization than just weightloss/fitness alone. We'll be doing that for 100 days as well starting tomorrow - I'll be her accountability buddy. I paid the $24 (plus shipping) for that which gives us online access, gets us the Chalean ebook as it publishes and then she'll send us a hard copy of her book when its out. Let me know if you would like to get in on that with us as well.

xoxoxo!
Cheryl

Monday - Day 2 100 Day Challenge

We'll do this!! I wouldn't be able to make it with only 3 celebration meals for the balance of the year. I'll think on that one. I seem to need at least 2-3 per week, although they don't have to be heavy meals - just include some things that are a little off program.

Really glad you're starting this challenge thread. I'm also going to be an accountability buddy with our Cynthia (RetroFit) who signed up on the Chaleane johnson Push program, which is more about goal setting and organization than just weightloss/fitness alone. We'll be doing that for 100 days as well starting tomorrow - I'll be her accountability buddy. I paid the $24 (plus shipping) for that which gives us online access, gets us the Chalean ebook as it publishes and then she'll send us a hard copy of her book when its out. Let me know if you would like to get in on that with us as well.

xoxoxo!
Cheryl

Cheryl - being so strict is for my personal self -- absolutely for you to do your own thing -- I have to pull myself in and be strict for a while :) ESPECIALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS :) Would love to do the ChaLean thing but don't know when I would have the time......

DH had to go out of town - on those days I am struggling to get it all in - it takes another couple of hours out of my day getting my little guy to the sitter who takes him to school - I wish I could work out something with my employer that would make things a bit easier on those days but it is hard to know when they will be. Anyway, I have to be really creative today and tomorrow to get it in .....

Half of Slide and Glide this morning -- goal is to get in a power walk during my lunch hour 2 miles in 30 min then I have time to eat my lunch. I also have a half mile walk from my car to my office - wearing my tennies so I can walk fast and then a flight of stairs at the end --

Meals for today:
M1 - Whey protein powder, cottage cheese, peanut butter, flax
Post workout - Whey protein powder, small potato
M3 - Grilled Turkey Breast, baby spinach, evoo, feta
M4 - Cottage Cheese, raspberries, walnuts
M5 - Grilled salmon, sliced tomatoes, parmesan cheese
M6 - Blueberries, peanutbutter, PP

OK, have to hit the shower and get the day all started!!!!

Rest of the week

Tuesday Day 3 Half of Afterburn and 2 mile power walk - food good
Wednesday Day 4 STS Total body - food good
Thursday Day 5 Yoga Max - food good!
Friday Day 6 Rest - exhausted from driving - food good
Saturday Day 7 High Reps - food good

I have to figure out how to have time to post.....

Found It!

I had to find my challenge - hate to say it but starting over. I got off track due toinjury and illness, etc. I am starting over. I injured my shoulder - it is a lot better but I have to be careful with it. I am not going to be posting here every day due to time constraints but I am going to keep up in the Workout Manager -- I will come back on the weekend and post results for accountability purposes.

I am going to do the January month rotation and then I will decide if I am going to continue with the January STS and LIS rotation.

Happy Day :) Go Me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.