**(((----> clean-eating thursday <----)))**

Angie, how was the gym with Ellie? When is your test, tomorrow? I am so glad that you are liking your new rotation. I know you ordered gym styles, but I can't remember if you've ever used them for a full month. If not, I bet you would like them!

Kate, how is Gina feeling?

Colleen, sorry to hear about your sinus issues. Every time you mention it here, it seems that Collin is experiencing it too. Weird, huh? What's your weather forecast for the weekend?

Clintonya & Robin, are they calling for any snow or ice in your areas this weekend?

Anne, when do you leave on your cruise? I know that last year when I started Meso 2, the slim-down really kicked into high gear. I am hoping that happens again!

Klaudia, ^5 on a great job with the blood drive! And I think I saw on FB that you got legs done too - another ^5! I did that same workout yesterday!

Nina, so glad to hear about your great run yesterday. When can you start running consecutive days again?

Wendy, I am sure the news about the oven is a bummer but you know what - you will survive! I have a toaster oven and I use it pretty often, and you can do plenty of stuff in the crock pot as well (lasagna, roast a whole chicken, etc.) I think it might be a fun challenge! Have you ever heard of the crock pot lady who vowed to use her slow cooker every day for a year?

Who did I miss?:confused: Hi Becky and Becky....

Sorry to be "Replying" so much - I am afraid to type a bunch and then it disappear into the black hole of my laptop!

I think Klaudia asked yesterday about my rest week - I don't think I am taking it yet. I will finish Meso 1 this week, and then next weekend Chris and I are going out of town so I am going to take a few rest days then. Today's wo will be a run - I need it!

On top of everything else to be stressed about in my life, some serious bulls*** is going on at my job and I am ready to quit. First of all, we are SO BUSY and I cannot keep up. It is simply too much work for one person. Last week my boss had a temper tantrum on me for something that I 'overlooked' for no reason other than the fact that I simply don't have adequate time to do my work.

And it seems that as soon as I started to recover from last week's work blow-up, it happened again yesterday regarding the snow and no child care situation. My SIL watched Collin in the morning, then my boss told me to bring Collin for the afternoon (my sitter had to leave) and he could play with her child. So that's what I did, then 2 minutes after Collin's arrival, my Director (same one who threw the tantrum last week) blew up and said, "This isn't going to work!" I made sure she knew that I was TOLD by MY BOSS to bring him, then I called Chris to come get him. PS Chris loses lots of $$ when he misses work.

Ugghhhhhh:mad:

They are calling for more snow in our area starting tomorrow thru the weekend - 12 to 20 inches. And you know what? Guess who is going to stay home with Collin? ME! And the next time he is sick? ME! And maybe a day or two when I just feel like it. I am a mom FIRST and somehow or another, those b!tches at my office seem to have forgotten that but guess who is gonna remind them?!?!

Sorry for the venting and the language - I am just a bit upset!:confused:

Hey Katie! Sorry for all the work crap. You have a lot going on now... Like you need one more thing to deal with, right?

Busy day for me. Prob no wo but will double up tomorrow after my test. Gotta run to get girls... Sitting in p-lot.

Bbl

(((Katie)))) Sorry things are hard right now! Hang in there and you will see your way thru them soon. It's always darkest before the dawn. All of that work stuff really stinks.
Gina is just fine, thanks for asking. Just a fluke headachey thing, I think.
And cute title, btw!:D

Angie, Hope you're having a good day! How was the cold gym yday?!:)

-
Another day of NO PLANS for me! I love days/weeks like this!:D Might hit the groc store.

My bi's are talkin' trash and I looove it! Did shoulders yday and will do chest today. I think some Pure Barre is due too - my legs don't hurt and I don't like that!:p:D Abs too. Will try to do some stretching w/ DDs up and around.

Wendy, did JJ send an early wake-up routine to Julia? She's up early AGAIN! Better go get her.

Morning Cleanettes.

Katie FIGHT THE POWER! You are absolutely right, you are a mother first! And your manager is creating a hostal work environment, which sounds like an EEO case.

Hey Kate good workout plans.

Angie good luck on your test.

I did MMA-B core and 15min stretch.

Good Morning Girls !

I've missed you !!!

I need to go back and read the past few days of posts . I've missed so much.

Monday right after working out (30/30 & abs) I got a migraine. Really bad one and it sent me to bed until this morning !!!!!!!!!!
Really now I'm in such a fog and my back is stiff & sore from too much laying around.

I'm behind on my rotation and today I think I'll do Tues. workout & try to catch up !

Snow coming here tomorrow night.......they keep saying a storm but so far they've all JUST missed us , so crossing my fingers again !!!

I'll bb after I workout .

Glad to be back :)

Becky

kate, LOL, yup i think JJ is subliminal messaging Julia. We've been up since 5:15!

katie, so sorry for the stress you are having. i remember feeling like my work stress always felt worse than my home stress. and i think it is particularly true when you feel passionate about your work (i did and i know you do). my best advice is to try to remind yourself that the others are also stressed and they deal with it differently than you would, but maybe that will help you let things roll more easily. EASILY SAID, i know. my first professional position in my field i had some on call resp. and also lived really close. so i would get MORE calls than others when i was on cuz the staff knew i would respond. if it was pm or weekend of course id have tobring ods with me... boy did that rub some of the staff the wrong way. interestingly, the women much older than i. same women felt it terribly innappropriate that i even had family pics on my desk. just a very different view on the workplace and particularly a "helping" profession i guess.

angie, study study girl!! you'll get that double wo manana.

b - oatmeal and... yes, i am a boring girl.

power class today. we'll see how my elbows does when we get to tris track.

Robin, LOL @ EEO case!

Becky, OW!!! Glad you're doing better!

Wendy, mmmm....oatmeeealllllll:p
Good luck at class today! hope your body cooperates!

hi becky! boo for migraines =( take it easy. didn't you feel ill after another HIIT workout recently? maybe your body is trying to tell you something. I actually just traded away HIIT because i know it is not for me. Do a nice long stretch tape today, that should help!!!

Thanks ladies. I am really interested to see how today goes...

Becky, YIKES on the migraine! Take it easy.... I hope you get snow this time - remind me where you live...?

Edited to say - I did MMA Fusion instead of a run - it helped me work out some aggression ;-)

Becky migraines are bad and I'm glad you are feeling a little better.

Morning Wendy, Clintonya, Becky, Becky Sue.

I'm not sure if the schools around here is opening 2 hours late or not at all:mad:. Why don't the school just leave a message on their answering machine to let people know.

Off to work.

hugs katie. but, wtg on the sttitude! you go girl. and what a good idea for subbing for your wo. i am dying to take my heavy bag bonus to the gym to try on their heavy bags to get rid of some frustrations. i am now running 5 days a week - 45-50mpw. consecutive days pose no issue thanks for asking. just no speed work for a few more weeks:(

kate, glad gina is better. enjoy your day.

angie, good plan with the wos.

wendy, thanks for the recipe for hummus. i will try it this weekend.

robin, hope your weather does not get too bad.

becky, so sorry for the migraine.

frustrating morning here, more details later, but, fabulous 10 miler!! i did chest bis and tris yday, and abs, so i am doing some legs later, and maybe a yogawo? gotta get ready here. bbl

nina, sorry rough morning. sounds like you got a good wo though?

robin, i missed you earlier! you made me LOL... cleanettes, all i can think of is you called us like wet wipes or something, bwahahaha!!! and fight the power... i have my fist raised in my living room right now in solidarity with katie =)

Katie, {{{HUGS}}}, it always seems like things pile up at once, doesn't it? I'm sorry you're struggling right now, but you'll make it through.

Wendy, what is your profession (if you don't mind me asking?) And I'm with you, girl--power to the people!

Nina, sorry for the frustrating morning, but I'm glad you got your 10 miles in.

Robin, do you have to work all day today?

Kate, enjoy your day, it sounds lovely.

Angie, good luck on your exam tomorrow.

Becky, boo to migraines. I hope you're feeling better.

Hi to everyone else! I'll bbl for more personals.

anne

Morning!

The blood drive was a success! And I managed to get my workout done too:) Today's workout is cardio and abs. Not sure on what I'm doing yet-something not crazy taxing since I'm supposed to take it easy after giving blood.

Katie, I cannot imagine what you're going through. I totallly agree with your attitude and would dot he same thing in your shoes. Hope your workout helped you get some agression out;) I think I'm going to follow your lead and go right into Meso 2 and take a break when I really need it.

Angie, bonne chance!

Kate, so jealous of your no plans week! Did I tell you I'm not babysitting this summer? The boys want to go to daycare cause they go on field trips every day! I'll miss the money but not the stress! LOL on your bis talking trash! They should know better than to mess with you!

Robin, I'm going to have Public Enemy stuck in my head now!

Becky, so sorry about your migraine-my dh gets them occasionally-not nice.

Wendy, I don't know if this is what you have but here are the symptoms of tennis elbow: Signs and symptoms of tennis elbow / lateral epicondylitis
Pain about 1-2 cm down from bony area at the outside of the elbow (lateral epicondyle)
Weakness in the wrist with difficulty doing simple tasks such as opening a door handle or shaking hands with someone.
Pain on the outside of the elbow when the hand is bent back (extended) at the wrist against resistance.
Pain on the outside of the elbow when trying to straighten the fingers against resistance.
Pain when pressing (palpating) just below the lateral epicondyle on the outside of the elbow..
Other injuries and conditions with similar symptoms :
The symptoms for this injury are very similar to Entrapment of the radial nerve which we recommend you also have a look at.
It is important to have the neck examined as well, as elbow pain can be referred from problems in this region. See the neck pain page for further details.
Causes of tennis elbow
Tennis elbow is often caused by overuse or repetitive strain caused by repeated extension (bending back) of the wrist against resistance. This may be from activities such as tennis, badminton or squash but is also common after periods of excessive wrist use in day-to-day life

Tennis elbow may be caused by:

A poor backhand technique in tennis.
A racket grip that is too small.
Strings that are too tight.
Playing with wet, heavy balls.
Repetitive activities such as using a screwdriver, painting or typing.

Nina, hope it's nothing serious. Great run! I need to start the C25k program up soon-I'm waiting til it warms up so I can get outside:)

Hi Anne, Colleen, Lisa, and DrBecky

ugh!!!!!!!!! lost ju's hat @ meijer! no ones turned it in yet - i'll call back later. And they didn't have all the stuff I went for. Tell me why on earth the meat counter wouldn't be ready at 8AM!?!?!?! Ok, rant over - on with my happy day!

Nina, Sorry for your AM drama! Hope your day clears up! A good WO alwasy helps, doesn't it?:)

Anne, What's up for today?

Klaudia, I'm sure you'll enjoy being w/ just your girls this summer. I'm already so excited thinking of the fun times ahead for me and my girls!

******* Wendy's elbow is from playing with wet, heavy balls! *******
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I am finally starting to feel better but still not 100%. I woke up this morning soaking wet so hopefully that is a good sign that this virus is leaving me. I did 4DS HIS this morning to ease myself back into my workouts. We have another snow storm forecasted this weekend and right now I am sick of snow. Where is Spring?

Katie, sorry about the work drama. You are a mother first and you do need to take care of Collin. Good workout choice to get out that aggression.
Klaudia, great news about the blood drive and you were able to get your workout in.
Wendy, sorry about JJ's sleep schedule. I hope he readjusts soon.
Becky, sorry about the migraine. Glad you are starting to feel better.
Nina, that's great you are up to 5 days running. Hope the rest of your day is better.
Kate, way to rock your workouts! Glad to hear G is feeling better.
Robin, I can't believe they are still closing schools near you.

Hi Anne, Lisa, DrBecky & Clintonya! Have a great day everyone!

Colleen, Glad you're on the mend! I wish we could get some of your snow! We have had THE lamest winter.:mad: That said, I'll take some spring too!:D

Wendy, my sister was just diagnosed with tennis AND golfers elbow . She is a librarian and was told it was most likely from the repetitive motion of shelving books !
She was told to rest completely - that arm for 4 weeks and is taking ibruprofin for pain.

I just finished disc 13 (?) chest shoulders triceps. I may try to do cardio this afternoon to catch up on the rotation.

Big storm coming they are saying !!!!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.