**^^ Commit to get FIT and LEAN Wed ^^**

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Thought I would start the thread off while I am at work. Another hour to go and Im outta here...actually, I will be gone before then:)
I ended up picking at sweets last night:-( Oh well. I was sooo moody that I didn't even care. I want to eat sensible though b/c I want to see results in the next 12 weeks so no more of that:) I think low carbing it for to long wouldn't be wise for me, considering I am still running, when the program doesn't even call for it. Im thinking about adding one more carb in, even if its just fruit, doesn't have to be bread.

We went for a run yesterday afternoon as planned. I was hoping for another run today but its suppose to rain this afternoon. Maybe the forecast is wrong;) Lets hope. Other then that, I have Yoga which I planned on doing tonight after DS goes to bed. Its 90 mins long though....that seems to be a awful lot of stretching:eek:

Anyway, hope everyone as a good day. I will check back in after I wake from my little nap and get my coffee:) :9
Lori:)

Good morning, Lori!

Last evening I got in PLB and did Seasun Ziegler’s Bosu Abs, and think I figured out how my lower back became sore! It was the Bosu abs. But, boy, that work out always gets in there good. Anyway, today did Kickmax, the Bootcamp version. I love kicking and punching away any stress.

Well, have to go take a shower so as to not scare everyone away.

Lori, good luck with the weather and your run. I should do more yoga, but I keep putting it off. For some reason I always want to move and jump around or lift weights.

Belinda, Amelia, Cheryl, Kristine, hope you’all have a great day!

Hey girls!

Im not sure what todays workout will be? I need to go see what ive done this week and see what i need to do:)

Lori-I saw your OD thread,i had to LOL at Kathyrns last comment! I agree with what she said too! Maybe going to the second part of P90x would be in order for you? I would definitely add in a carb if you plan on doing extra cardio in the mean time! LOL,i think 90mins is an awful lot of stretching too...i don't think i have the patience to stretch THAT long?:+ Im just not a yoga person i guess?

Cookie-Great job on your workouts! I will have to check out this Seasun Ziegler's bosu abs workout,need a different abb workout. But i would have to buy a bosu ball:+

ok,i will try and bbl:)

Hi, everyone!

Congrats, Cookie, on making it through that LB workout. So hard.

Lori, I'd definitely add the extra carb to support your cardio. fruit is a great choice. I bet you're doing great.

Amelia, I'll be interested to see what you choose today. Another doggie walk? heh, heh :)

Today was Day 10 of WSWL. Killer db presses, one arm rows with 25 lb db, 2 circuits of squat, pullups, ball pushup/jacknives and lunges, plus 2 cardio intervals of 120 seconds. Whew! I added on half of Stretch Max 2 - my hamstrings were still screaming this morning from MONDAY, if you can believe it. I feel much better.

Well, off to work. Have a great morning, everyone! BBL!

Cheryl

Good Morning ladies!

Sorry, I've been MIA lately. My sleep has been totally jacked up the last couple of days, therefore, I'm snoozing through the day! Which, of course, jacks up the next night's sleep....ARGHx(

Yesterday morning was a rather early morning for me....had a baby shower breakfast at 0900. It was at a super yummy bakery, but I was good, and didn't even look at the pastries, cakes, cookies, and croissants! I came home and slept on the couch for about 3 hours then got up to workout. I decided to do Debbie Sieber's Burn it Up and got through about 30 minutes of it before I was totally bored to tears. So, I pulled out my elliptical and did some intervals on it for another 30 minutes.

Today is UB weights, so I'll have to peruse the selection.

We've been having issues with one of the cats using our bed as well a the guest bed as a litter box, so I've closed off the guest bedroom. Well, that was also Ambush's bedroom. This morning, DH discovered that she found a new snuggle spot....my yarn box! She's all snuggled up and sleeping there now! It's too cute!

Let's see....anything else going on?? Oh, Sunday night at work, I was trying to be nice to a co-worker by taking his float, as I didn't have any patients Saturday night (I also didn't want to take over his patients either), and I got a little jacked over. Not too much, though, because it turned out to be fine, but it was aggravating at first. I was going to go to a floor where'd I'd only have 2 floor patients....totally cake float....and the other nurse that was floating that night took that place away from me and was NOT going to give it up. Oh, well.....I got a $5 Subway coupon out of it from the supervisor!

Sorry to be rambling....the coffee hasn't kicked in yet!;-)

Hi Girls!

Finished with my run, still have yoga on the schedule for tonight.I didn't get outside for my run b/c the rain started. But I got an awesome run in on my TM! I did 6 miles in 51:41! I alternated between one min @ a lower speed (sometimes being 7 miles an hour) and going faster every min for 4 mins. But then the last mile was strictly 1 min @ 7, 1 min @ 8 and 1 min @ 9..last min was 10 miles an hour:eek: got me good though!

Cookie** I signed up for yoga classes a long time ago and ended up bailing out after a few sessions. It was always on a Wed morning and I always worked Wed night, so yoga would be my only workout for the day! I was always happy when I went but I really had to fight with myself to go. Im only doing it now b/c it is part of my P90X rotation and no doubt yoga is good for me. Prehaps it will help me relax before bed? Good job with your workout today~!

Ameila** I thought Kathryns comment was pretty funny as well:) I didn't kill DH yesterday and opted to buy some protein powder today and then we can aviod injury at all cost.

Cheryl** Sounds like you are doing an awesome job with your workouts! I knew you would. I am definitly adding more carbs in, I feel better today already.

Amy** Good job on avoiding the sweets! Showers are the worst aren't they? I am invited to a friends house tomorrow night to watch Greys. Im already wondering how I am going to aviod the food that late at night, thankfully she isn't one of my friends who surrounds herself with food!

I may be back later! I have to get a shower, run to the store and get gas. Its going up another 4.4 cents a litre tonight! When is it going to stop?

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Not sure if anybody read/saw my post the other day? I was telling you my computer is not working anymore, I have to use my son's PC! I will try to post at least once a day until my computer is working again! I am still with you girls! I also will fly to San Antonio Friday night!

Have a great night!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.