***Happy Birthday Klaudia!!!*** c&t tuesday

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning everyone!! Happy bday Klaudia!!!

I am sitting in the ikea lot waiting for it to open. Ellie had a rough morning again but I think she is ok.

I will come back for more later. SJP today!

Angie

Happy Birthday Klaudia!! Any big plans for the day?? Cake??:p

Morning Angie, sorry about the tears. Would you believe I have never been to an Ikea?

Well, I managed to get up on time today (YAY) even though I stayed up late watching the Bachelor (I'm addicted).

I think I am going to go back to the Gym Styles this week, and really push the envelope, see if I can rev my metabolism. So today will be chest and tris -- aggghhhhh, the push ups, I'm scared!!

My office is all going out to lunch today for my coworker's birthday. I will have a chicken quesadilla I think -- higher cals that normal, but tidy. B'fast and snacks will be the usual clean stuff, dinner I am thinking grilled chicken, wild rice, steamed broccoli.

Be back after my workout!

Workout done -- and I rocked it!! For drop sets of push ups, I did the 16, 10, and 4 sets from my toes, all others from my knees. Chest work I went heavy and took extra rests -- 17# for bench and 16# for flies. Tricep work I matched Cathe, except I used 20# instead of 25# for overhead extensions. And I put my 15# KB in my lap for dips. I am gonna be soooooore tomorrow!! And HUNGRY today!!

Have a great day ladies! I may not check in at mid-day since I have that lunch thing.

birthday022.gif

LOL,opps...sorry to bust in ladies, I thought I was in the OD board:eek: :confused:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KLAUDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any special plans?

angie, glad school wasnt too bad today!
what are you shopping for at ikea?

katie, good job on gs! have fun at lunch!

-----------------
im down 2#!!!! so im officially below my pre-preg weight! im so excited!

cardio today and CLEAN EATING!

.....need to read last nights posts, if any...

colleen, congrats on the promotion! great news!

shana, welcome! and you can take a field trip to michigan to use my new toys any time you like! im not normally so crazy in spending so much money, but dh has been twisting my arm!:D

katie, good job on your clean-eating!

klaudia, pto on your bday!? yuck!

Happy birthday, Klaudia!!!!!

Quick drive by, I have a meeting in 4 minutes. Set the alarm for 6:00 this AM and got up at 6:10. Did SJP. Okay, I skipped the second hi/lo section, as I just don't care for that one, and it still took me an hour and 20 minutes, but it's done! Angie, good luck with it today.

I'll bbl for more personals.

anne

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Birthday Klaudia! Took me a minute to find this post this morning. It has been a crazy morning. Everything is moved but my phone and everyone is pissed about the reorg. DH is pissed because they closed one of the main roads to DC because of a "suspicious" vehicle. Apparently a construction vehicle was illegally parked and the bomb squad dogs smelled something. So they closed everything off to remove the alleged bomb. We will probably have issues like this until the inaugration is over.

Klaudia, any big plans today?
Katie, ^5 on the gym style. I wish I didn't lend mine to my sister but I am enjoying circuits.
Kate, ^5 on the weight loss.
Angie, glad this morning was not as traumatic as yesterday. Have fun at Ikea.
Anne, great job on getting up for SPJ.
Shana, welcome. If you drop by on Katie, let me know. I will make the drive down for dinner too.

w/o was SPJ
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana
l: turkey meatloaf patty
s: clementime, mixed veggies
d: arroz con pollo

Okay, meeting done.

Colleen, congrats on the promotion! It's hard, though, when others haven't been so fortunate, isn't it? You're obviously very valuable to your company and that's great.

Klaudia, special plans for today? I love my birthday, it's my favorite day of the year. Enjoy your own personal holiday!

Kate, congrats on the weight loss! That's wonderful.

Katie, great workout! And dinner last night sounds like it was delicious. I haven't made taco salad in a long time, maybe I should do that soon.

Amelia and Shana, you're welcome any time. Join us!

Angie, did I get SJP done before you? Ha!

Hi to Robin and Morris.

My new swimsuit came last night. I bought this one:

http://www.cyberswim.com/jump.jsp?itemID=976&itemType=PRODUCT

in periwinkle. The size 12 top fits, but seems a tad big. I think the 10 would be better, but I don't want to bother sending it back since I'm returning the size 12 bottoms (I found the size 10 on sale, so I bought both to see which fit better). So, if it ends up not working well, I'll just buy another top when I'm in Mexico. I'm sure they sell bathing suits there, right?

Okay, I have to get some work done now. Oh, eats! Breakfast was yogurt, string cheese, and a banana. Lunch and dinner are TBD. I'll report back later.

Have a great day, everyone.

anne

Colleen, we were posting at the same time! Too bad about the road closure, but I'm sure you're right you'll get a lot of that until next week. Is your new office bigger?

anne

OK - SJP done!

Time: 74 min
Cals: 500 exactly. :)
High HR: 177
Avg: 139

I liked it a lot but boy was I sweating. I couldn't finish the planks - my body was just pooped. I think it's a pretty decent workout and I was thankful she left pushups out of this one. My chest needed a break!

Kate, I gave my gymbucks to my SIL so she'll prob spend them for me. I think we had around $150 too. It's embarrassing. I wasn't crazy about the middle winter line but I like the new spring line. ^^^^^5 on the 2#! It's such a great feeling to be below your pre-preg weight. I wish I could say I was there right now. The move did a number on me. Hopefully I'm getting close (to my pre-Anna weight).

Colleen, annoying about the road issues! In some way I kind of like not being connected to the outside world. I don't hear all the silly political issues. :) My 17 y/o brother is going to the inauguration with his school. He's so excited!

Katie, sounds like you really felt like your WO was productive! I am now the proud owner of GS! Of course Ryan looked at the covers and said, "I don't want you to look like this!" I have to admit, Cathe's veins are popping quite a bit!

Anne, great job with SJP! It's so fun knowing you're doing it too! That suit is cute! I'm so jealous you're going on vacation! When do you go again?

Klaudia, where are you? Enjoying some bday fun?;);)

Eats are good today. I've been super busy. Egg whites with mozz cheese and salsa for bfast. Lunch was granola and fruit cereal. Need to get time for some snack this PM. I didn't have one so devoured dinner last night and overate!

OK, lots to do (as usual) before I pick up Anna. I might not be back tonight. We are having "company" tomorrow and need to get the house in order!

Keep it clean!
angie

morning everyone - sorry i never came back yesterday - things got crazy.

i went out with dh last night and it was so nice, clean too - salmon and salad, 2 bites of bread. rest of day was good too! today i am startiung to feel the pressure of the cristening this weekend. i went to the grocery again this am - urgggg! having friends for dinner tonight too! i did a 7.5 mil run this am in 1 hr and abs. hoping to do gs biceps 2 times later but i might have to put it off untiltomorrow. eats must be clean, though i have already had my quota of dried fruit and nuts for am snack:( oh well, i can do it.

angie, hope your day is good - great workout!

yeah katie on the gym styles!! i did c and b on sunday and am sore today still!

happy birthday, klaudia - what did you get?

anne, you must be excited for vacation. warmth sounds good right now!
colleen, congrats on the promotion!!

kate, wow, 2 more lbs?!?! what is your goal? are you trying to lose more weight or maintain?

hi robin, and welcome amelia and shana!

morris, im trying to lose some more. im 5'6" and i can fit a 6 but i love to be in a 4.
busy you! have fun w/ company tonight! how many are you expecting for the christening?
you amsze me on your runs. that wouldve taken me2 hours!!!!

angie, does your company speak english???!! id be freakin out!:eek:
did you get anything at ikea? id love to go sometime.

colleen, another awesome wo/eats for you!
i would hat all the inauguration garbage!

anne, cute suit!! good job on the early wo! i almost got on the ellip at 6, but little isabel wandered in my room! so i did laundrymax instead!

robin, o robin, where art thou?

oh, i forgot! wo done!

isabel wanted to do onewith me:) so we did leslie sansone 4-miles.
it actually wasnt that bad:confused: was easy to modify up and i got a good wo! part way thru isabel decided shed

tonight i have to get groceries and do payroll so i needed to get my wo done. thank you, isabel!

wo done. isabel wanted to wo w/ me so we did ls 4miles. got a good wo by modifying up. of course she decided to play "animal" parrt way thru but we had fun still...:D

I just lost my post!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! You're all too sweet:)

Went out to breakfast and then had a walk-a thon meeting at a friend's house. The girls have dance tonight. Not sure if I'm going to the PTO meeting. Darrin's working and my mom had a doctor's appt. so not sure if they're coming by. No other big plans. I am going out with some girlfriends on Friday night:) Still need to workout, but I'm not sure what yet-some kinds of weights.

I'll be back for personals after my workout...

LOL I thought I was going crazy! I posted and no one responded. I thought we were all of strike.:D Until I found the right post.HEHE

Happy B-day Klaudia.:D:D Welcome Shana Banana

Anne and Colleen I have not done SJP in about a year. I don't like hi-lo but the rest is great.

Anne very cute periwinkle is a nice color.

Angie don't worry about your veins popping just go lighter with the weight. Good calorie burn. I definitly need a HRM. I did my w/o but...I'm not sure if I pushed myself with the cardio.

Katie leslie sansone has a new intermediate w/o which uses the walking and jogging combo...if you are interested.

Katie you go girl with you strong w/o

Kate congrat on weight lost.

My w/o today was walk/job 3 miles and Cathe B&G core then stretch.

eats
b-egg whites
l-salad and turkey, cheese
s-??

Last edited:
klaudia, i hate losing a post! not even quitesure how i do it sometimes:confused:
going to your aunts bar for your girls night out?:p:eek:

robin, you found us!
great wo!
thanks for the ls tip!

yipes! where is everybody?!

made banana bread w/ isabel.
also prepped stuff for dinner. fams having spag, im having this tomato-rice-veggie dish.mmmmmmmm

Wow, busy day for me (meetings at 8:30, 11:00 and 2:30), but very productive, too. Yay! Always makes me feel better when I get stuff done.

Robin, I'm not a huge hi/lo fan, either, but the third and fourth sections are fun. And I love the abs in SJP, in fact I only have it on VHS and had the tape cued to the beginning of the abs, because I like to do them in the summer when I've done some outdoor cardio (running or biking).

Colleen, I hope your day has been good.

Kate, your dinner sounds delish! When's the leg machine coming?

Angie, good luck with your company tomorrow. I'll report back about IMAX2. I haven't tried to do an entire IMAX in I don't know how long, so we'll see how it goes.

Klaudia, how's your birthday? I hope it's fabulous.

Morris, how is your day going?

Katie, was your lunch out with co-workers fun?

Okay, I had beef barley soup and a gyro with fries for lunch. Sorry about the fries, guys! I don't know what's for dinner, but I have tap class first, so I'll figure it out after that.

Talk to you all later!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.