***H*A*T*E*** 9/10

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Good morning!!

I'm so overwhelmed;(

I'm in the midst of trying to answer several emails from family that came over the weekend, I have some errands to run, and I need to do my circuit workout.

My computer gave me FITS yesterday x(, but no problems today yet, so please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Okay, I don't have time to review yesterdays thread so I'm gonna wing it:p

AUGIE - OMG I hope you were able to get the tomato sauce stains out of your furniture and carpet :eek: . Tomato stains are so hard to get out. That sounds like something I would do. Oh hey, maybe this could be your opportunity to redecorate :p :7 (I'm always looking for an excuse to buy new furniture and housewares:D).

As for me getting a gift on DH's birthday -- well, of course!! Isn't that what everyone does:p ? Actually, it's not mine -- it's ours -- and DH is going to get the new iPod Touch thingy for his birthday.

OMG that Shanghai taxi story is great -- LMAO!

LMAO at calling a dog "bunny". We called our Siegfried the bunny dog, or Siegfreid von Hassenpfeffer. I mean just look at him...doesn't he look like a bunny!? (That's my Johnny in a shoe box :D)

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL738/4202192/8877999/122016868.jpg

[font size=+2]Who asked about motivation?[/font] It's a HUGE issue for me. I'm a major procrastinator and motivation doesn't kick in for me until things have reached crisis proportions. This is something I need to work on, so...who's wid me?

[font color=darkgreen size=+4]EAT YOUR VEGGIES![/font]

I'm loving the dating posts. Jen -- you better eat. It wouldn't be polite to let Chad cook and then not eat some of everything:p :p :7

I need to look at yesterday's thread again -- I can't remember anything else. I'll BBL, after I check some things off my to-do list. :*

Hello Everyone.

Thanks for the post, Michele. Your babies look so cute!!
And, thanks for the motivation to do something today since I'm on vacation.

Today, I did KPC for the first time since May. I have been challenged to do BM2 today, but it will be later this week.

Not too much planned for today, right now colouring my hair back to the natural colour. The sun explodes my hair into a really light blonde but I look more natural with a darker blonde. Maybe, a hospital tour later. 2 news one here to open up this fall. Post office and Meijer.

Will be back later to see how everyone is doing.

GOD, I love vacations!!

Hi chickies! Looks like you all were chatting a bit over the weekend.

August - what the heck are Sees?????? Sorry about your mess - that is something I would do. I'm such a klutz. Oh man, that is really odd about your taxi experience. Really odd. Glad you are ok.

Michele - what a cute picture. I love your dogs long ears. How long ago was that taken? I can't believe you don't like seafood. Wow. I'm going to hold you to that rotation you posted. How'd Day #1 go?

Jen - sounds like you're off to a good start with Chad. Love is in the air . . . HA!!!

Shelley - how are you feeling???

Robin - what is going on at the airport this weekend? I only heard a bit on the radio. Is is hot air ballon rides or is it plane rides???

Hello to everyone else.

I feel like crap. I felt run down over the weekend and now I"ve got this awful cold and I can't breathe. I am trying really hard and restarted WW today. So far here's what I had today:
B: coffee, 3 pc turkey sausage, 2 pc whole grain blueberry crumble toast from Sarah Lee
S: 1 bell pepper, cup of grape tomatoes
L: 1 1/4 cup Kashi cereal mixed with 1/4 cup dried blueberries and WW amaretto yogurt. Also had 1/2 of a pomegranate.
D: I think I'm going to make myself a salad. I cooked a chicken in the crockpot yesterday so I can put chicken on the salad. The rest of my family is having griled cheese and tomato soup. Gabe has a soccer game about a 1/2 hour from our house so I have to make something quick.

Have a great day ladies!

Hi Dana and Jennifer!!

JENNIFER - ^5's for getting through KPC. I can't do kickboxing workouts -- I look ridiculous when I attempt them. I don't have an ounce of coordination;) I'm glad you're enjoying your time off, though. Let us know how you fare with Bmax2. Good luck coloring your hair.

DANA - See's...did someone mention See's? This is See's http://www.sees.com/home.cfm. MmMmMmMMmMMMMMmmm good!! You can only buy See's Candy around here during the holidays when they set up a booth at the mall. My Aunt Mary had a good friend in California who would send her a big box of See's every Christmas and we were always very excited about that when we were kids:p :9

I don't remember exactly how long ago that picture was taken -- 6 or 7 years at least. Siegfried is gone now:-( . He and Johnny were the best of buds though, and they were so cute together. Siegfried was a longhaired dachshund and they have big floppy ears -- that's why we called him the bunny dog -- that, and because he used to kind of hop through the snow:7. He was a great dog and we miss him a lot, especially DH.

I don't just "not like" seafood -- I hate it. I have an aversion to it. Seriously, I won't even touch it because it grosses me out. If DH wants seafood he has to cook it himself. The only seafood I'll eat is Italian canned tuna packed in olive oil, and I have to really be in the mood. I don't know why I hate it so much -- I just always have.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hate when I can't breathe. Your meals and snacks look yummy! I'm starting New Life Diet Monday and here's my meals so far:
B - eggs and whole grain toast
L - a turkey burger with sauteed peppers and onions and a pear
S - veggies and a little cheese
D - ? I need to go to the store later so I'll see what appeals to me

I haven't done my workout for today yet but I will in a couple of hours. I'll post as soon as I finish. My cardio workout yesterday was great, considering:p

Hey Michele, it is already after 3:00 and I see you haven't posted yet. Perhaps you collapsed after that 60-minute cardio segment. :p

Is Sees candy a west-coast thing? Never heard of it.

The way you are with seafood is how I am with eggs. I absolutely HATE them.

OK, guess I better get back to work. I really could use a nap though.

Hi Dana, I'ma glad you answered your question. A couple people I know went to the balloon festival last year and said it wasn't much. In fact, the people who had a balloon land in their yard had a better show then those who went to the airport.

We had a wonderful weekend at the Grand Prix Festival, but I caught DH's cold. Work was terrible today and I'm exhausted. I'm going to go take a short nap and hope to be back later.

Michele - I have not heard of this new diet of yours, I will have to look it up. Looks like a higher protein diet, is that right? I am planning on going back on a modified Eat to Live diet after the baby gets here to try and lose the baby weight. I will modify it in that I need a ton more calories than before and I will probably have more meat than I did before.

Dana - Good for you getting back on weight watchers. Though I have to admit, when I saw grilled cheese with tomato soup that sounded really yummy. Cheese has been one of my biggest cravings this pregnancy!

I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. The doctor was in a big rush b/c she had a girl at the hospital ready to push! She basically just ran it, did a super speedy pelvic exam, and ran out. From our brief interaction, I learned that the baby is "really low" and I have "dropped a lot", my cervix is "soft" (no percentage effacement this time) and that I am "maybe a fingertip dilated." So not too much progress from two weeks ago. But she said that people that aren't dialated go into labor the next day, and sometimes people walk around for 3 weeks at 3 centimeters dialated, so I could still go at any time. Anyway, so not too much to update. Baby is doing well though, and blood pressure was low.

ETA: Also wanted to add that I am now at the maximum weight that I had wanted to gain the whole pregnancy with still about 3 weeks to go. So I will probably go 5-10 pounds over my goal since I know a lot of people gain a lot of water weight the last few weeks. Oh well, I will just have to work a little harder to get it off.

Hello haters,

Today was LM. Even though I really don't care for cardio I do enjoy that work out. Even though it does kick my arse. And I did the ab work from BG.

Michelle, that pic of your dogs is really cute. I refer to those Ipod as thingy's too. :7

Jennifer, good job with KPC. It had been awhile since I had done that work out. I did it this last Saturday. I forgot how fun it is.

Dana, good luck with WW. I know how hard it is. So far today I've done pretty good. Now yesterday, that was a different story.
:-(

Have a great evening ladies,

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

Michele.

My hair turned out darker than normal, but it might lighten up after the rain.
Either SJP, C&W, or BM2 tomarrow after my nap.
Went to see our new hospital today in the Burbs. It is very nice, patient and family friendly, and green. You might get a previw at metrohealth.org.
Question: I have a co-worker renting half my basement to store her stuff (about one half of my basement) at $20 a month for over a year now. I decided to charge her the low rent to help her get on her feet. Now, it appears that her stuff will be at my home for at least another 6 months, would you raise the rent in my situation? I'm thinking giving her 30 days notice before it goes to $40. IMO, she isn't doing a thing about her budget. She dines out daily for lunch at work, smokes, and drinks somewhat heavy-and she looks like it too, which is sad. My cats think it's a fort but then, sometimes Seville is so far in, I cannot find him at all. One year ago, her furniture stunk so bad, I had to air out my home and neutralize the odors so my cats or I wouldn't get sick. Cause I have a MI basement, her stuff smells good instead of musty or from cigarette smoke.
Sorry to ramble on,

TIA.

Hello! I only have a second to be here... I still want to do BM2 upper body and I need to be showered and out the door in less than 45 min & with BM2 being a little over 20 I think doesn't leave me much time! I did Burn It Up and a 10 min balet type butt toner already. I could not sleep last night for some reason, only got about 2 hours so I am dead tired. I am planning on leaving his house by nine so I can come home and get to bed early, tonight I am glad his house is only about 2 minutes away.

Anyway, if I have enough energy tonight I'll stop back by to see if anyone is here...

Diane- Glad things are going good with you, can't wait to see pics once she is born! :)

Hopefully BBL!

Hiya to Robin, Diane, and the 3 Jennifers (sort of like the 3 tenors -- Hey, maybe you can get something going) -- LMAO!!

ROBIN -- Yea!! Robin's home!! I'm glad you had a fun weekend but I'm sorry about your cold. I guess the "D" doesn't stand for dear right now, eh? Lol! How was your first day with Bevdemort?

DIANE -- the New Life Diet is something Robin made up -- LMAO!! Seriously though, it's whatever diet you want to follow. I'm just trying to eat what's good fer me. I can't stick to "diets" so I don't even try. I'm sure you'll get your weight off in due course. I've never met anyone with so much determination as you, except for maybe Jen. You both are so focused. I wish I could be that way, but alas, I'm not ;) :p

JENNIE - wow! you can do Lowmax!! That's really good. I have to do it without the risers and even then I can't make it all the way through. I'm too much of a klutz. I do think it's a good workout, though.

JENNIFER - I'll have to check out that hospital link. If I were you I'd ask the person renting your basement when she intends to get her things -- that you've been storing them longer than you intended and you need the space. Then I'd tell her that you'll have to raise the rent if she's not out in a month. That's what I would do, but then, I'm just an old meany }( :p . It would bother me if I felt my generosity was being taken advantage of, especially by someone who's not making any attempt to get their life and finances in order. At this point you're probably just enabling her instead of really helping.

JEN -- have fun:* :* :D . Details -- we want details:7

My workout is done and oh boy, I'm having a hard time with weights. That %$^%(&%&^%$&^*%&(*^ elbow!!!;( . I don't know what I'm going to do.

My dinner tonight is chicken chili over WW pasta, and some fruit for dessert. Tonight is the season finale of The Closer so I'm going to watch that. I just finished the first Harry Potter book -- I rented the movie and I'm going to watch that, too:D

G'night everybody -- I'll see you in the morning. AUGIE - I hope you slept well and can pop in for a bit today:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.