***FRESH*START*C*T*MONDAY***

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning all,

Got off to a good start today. Did S&H biceps and cardio premix from LIS. That's a good workout. I hate that core/leg repeater blast though. I know you love it Kate... sorry! :)

Eats will be super clean and tidy today. My weight is driving me crazy and I'm so tired of putting in all this effort to work out and seeing no results because I eat so lousy!

I will do one part per day of S&H this week and then will join Nina (are you going to do it?) for FF's Jan '09 rotation. I think you said you were going to start it this week. I need to look a little more closely and see if I want to do it as is or make some revisions.

Okay, it's serious study time. My test is tomorrow and I have barely peeked at the info. Gotta get cracking!

Have a great day all - make wise decisions. Ones that are in line with your goals. Don't have goals - set some! Oh, and remember to choose JOY!

XOXO

Angie/Nina - I just got done doing FF's Jan 09 rotation and loved it. Lots of cardio and lots of weights. I esp. loved the way the weight wo's were mixed up. Really helped me be motivated.

I am in for a clean eating week. I am PMSing big time so I'm bloated and I feel fat. I know I've been eating terrible prior to the last couple days. And I know I'm just PMSing, but I was not liking how flat my butt got after doing the Insanity and P90X rotation so I did a lot of squat type cardio and upped my leg weights with this last rotation. I had major DOMS in my butt with this rotation and now I put on my jeans and it felt tight around my butt/hips. I couldn't decide if I was happy or not. I like that my butt isn't flat, but now I feel "fat" even though I know it's muscle kwim? Anyway, off this self absorbed rant. I'm on an active recovery week. I'm thinking of doing Cathe's Jan 09 rotation. I really need to get better with my eating. I'm going to go on a processed sugar fast. It's going to be really hard, but I know I need it. I'm going to do it for at least two weeks and see if it makes a difference in how I feel. Hold me accountable girls, ok?

So here's Monday's menu: Bfast - greek yogurt/blueberries Lunch - salad from health food store Dinner - Chicken and Greek salad
Will snack on raw almonds, string cheese, and clementines

Last edited:
Angie, Thanks for the motivating post - clean eats, sweaty WOs and JOY are on my to-do list for today!
Get that studying done! You can do it!
S&H sounds good! That'll be a great WO! And so is FFs rotation! Nice job!

Lisa, Get thyself to the barre! It will lift your butt but not bulk it! I am LOOOOOVING Pure Barre and will sing that girl's praises from the roof tops! Mike comments just about daily on my legs and backside!:cool::cool::cool::cool: My quads are hard as a rock! I love it!
NO SUGAR TODAY! You can do it! I can do it! We wil dooooooo it!

-
Just posted this in my own little thread.... didnt see Angie's ::p

Need to hit the groc store today - need some fresh veggies. Tonight my dad is coming for dinner too...so a little prep work for that. ETA: Help me choose joy!:p

I'll do CS in a few minutes when my body has woke up! And STS at naptime.

Not sure of my meals yet but CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!!!!
______

URGH! No cs this morning! StinkerFace is waking up! WHAT ON EARTH!? IT's too early!
Well, I will CHOOSE JOY! At least she's waking up at a time that's not interfering with getting Gina out the door on the bus! (How's that, Angie?!) :p

Good Morning Girls !!!

It's MONDAY , but I am also choosing JOY !!! :)

And I am NOT eating the left over pizza today either !!!

I like the goals !! 1. JOY 2. Clean Eats 3. Sweaty Workouts!
We can do it !!!!

Today I start a week of 4DS !! Yay!!

We got tons done around the house & yard yesterday , so I will keep it up and organize some MORE !!!

Have a Happy Monday! :)

b, glad you had a productive wkend! we did too - i love it
no piza today - itd be soft & soggy leftover anyway!:p
have fun w/ 4ds!

Morning ladies!! I did read this weekend but didn't post. Saturday morning I felt great, but that quickly turned to feeling awful which lasted for the rest of Saturday. I did a lot of laying in bed, a couple short naps. By the end of the day, the most out-of-bed activity I had was a trip to wal-mart.

Yesterday I felt great pretty much all day though! We went to church, ran errands, cleaned the house, had some family over, went out to dinner. It was the best I've felt - and for the longest - in weeks. I'm hoping it continues - but I can't help but be a little nervous about it too....

So yesterday was the 8 week mark. Yay - baby is the size of a raspberry!:D

Nina, I'm so glad to read of all of the wonderful side effects of your good nights sleep.
Kate, I am so jealous of your vacation. Ours is two months away, but I want it to be NOW! Wait, no I don't, I want to be out of the first tri, but you get what I'm saying...
Wendy, hooray for the oven!! Did you get a chance to check out the gyms?
Clintonya, I agree it is way harder to eat right when you are a) away from home and b) out of your normal routine. Did you guys get thunderstorms this weekend?
Angie, when is your test, tuesday? Get some studying done woman! Thanks for the reminder to choose JOY - i've been pretty pessimistic lately.
Klaudia, glad you had a good time Saturday night. Where are our pictures?:p Did you take the girls to Target yesterday? We always go to Target after church on Sunday.
Colleen, did you do some stretching last night? Have your allergies calmed down yet?
Becky, we had Papa Johns this weekend too:eek: ^5 on all your organizing yesterday!
Anne, now I am craving chicken tortilla soup!
Lisa, I can TOTALLY relate on the bloating, woman!! TRUST ME!

Katie! So glad you had a day of feeling good! Yay for you! Give that little raspberry a rub from me!:D:D:D:D
Your vacation will be here before you know it! And everyone will be gushing over how awesome & fit you are with your lil' baby bump!:D

Oh geez, Kate, I hope so!! Right now I feel like a bloated beached whale!:confused:

I will workout today. I will workout today. I will workout today. :D

Morning!

I think Saturday night caught up with me yesterday-I was lazy all day! Thank goodness the girls were good-played in the basement almost the whole day and didn't argue *too* much. Didn't workout and didn't eat anything clean past 10 am. So I am on the fresh start bus with y'all:) Gonna do my triceps, abs, and my 30 minutes on the treaddie. Gotta figure out dinner and go to dance tonight.

Angie, happy studying-you'll ace the exam! Thanks for the inspirational words:)

Lisa, we can't win for trying can we? I'm the same way-one day I'm bummed I'm not cut enough, the next day I think I look like The Hulk! I want to stop eating the sugar too-especially after eating cc cookies for dinner!:eek: Great menu!

Kate, that does it! I'm getting some butt workouts today!! I'm with ya on the sugar free clean eats!! LET'S ROCK IT!

Becky, happy workouts and happy organizing!

Katie, glad you felt better yesterday. I was a wreck for 2 months! Actually had to take anti-nausea meds given to chemo patients! Second trimester is always better-your tummy will be a cute bump, you'll have your energy back, and that beautiful pregnancy glow, not to mentino the other benefits!;)

Katie, Good luck witht he WO! Don't beat yourself up if a TM walk is your exer of choice tonight!

Klaudia, Everyone NEEDS PureBarre! I'm tellin ya - I'm in a near-constant state of DOMS and it just freakin' works!
BACK ON IT TODAY! We can do this!

Just finished HIS chest/back !!! Wooo Hooo it felt GOOD !!! :)

Enjoying my protein smoothie & off to get some work done !!!

Nice job Becky! I can't wait to get to my WO!

Klaudia, I can never get pics to upload to this site - I think my megapixels are too high.

off to get grocs - peace out!!!!!!

PS- I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED TO GO! Isabel and I have been singing and dancing all morning! I painted the windows w/ signs about us leaving! YAHOOOOO!!!!!!

i am home, unpacked, and ghetting ready to start my day, again. last night at my mom's finn got up at 3:30 with a nightmare. i still ran this morning, but i am now totally unmotivaated to do abs and legs and yoga. ah well, maybe later. also have major errandmax and i am unmotivated for that too! eats were stellar all weekend, so i better not ruin it now. i am waiting until wednesday to weigh myself. i am really hoping i am going down.

katie, wtg on the personals. maybe you needed the rest sat to feel better on sunday? your vacation will be fabulous when you are 16 weeks.

kate, you are so close to leaving - are you going crazy yet?

angie, good luck on your test. i will do ff's rotation, starting next week. i did pub yday at my mom's with finn, so i will wait until sunday to start the rotation.

lisa, i hate pms. it will be over soon, though, and that will be a blessing.

becky, no leftover pizza. yuck!

i choose joy today. yday at the beach i watched finn scamper from tide pool to tide pool having such a good time, i felt joy from head to toe. i am emotional now - my mom is leaving, dh is gone, and i am kind of at loose ends and facing a stressful week. i will take the next hour for myself, though, then pick up and get on with things. bb soon

klaudia, gald you caught up on rest yday, but enjoy cleaning it up today. what is your current rotation? i too identify with feeling cut one day and hulkish the next. what a conundrum!

becky, great wo! send me some motivation.

Good Morning Everyone!

I can't believe it is Monday again - the weekend went too fast. I have training Tues-Thur this week for something I don't want training in but I have no choice. This morning I did a 2 mile run followed by KCM Plyo legs. I need to do some additional stretching a couple of times a week until my legs readjust to running and barre work. Today's big challenge is to avoid the leftover cake in the fridge from Friday's potluck. I know it won't be good so why should I waste the calories?

Katie, I did stretch last night but I only did the extended stretch from STS. Glad you had a good day yesterday and I hope you make it through court.
Angie, good luck studying for you exam. I know it is tough when you have no motivation.
Lisa, I am trying to eliminate the extra sugar but it has been tough. I found I need a little something everyday so I don't binge.
Becky, I am not a fan of Papa John's unless I am hungry. It never tastes good reheated.
Klaudia, I love lazy Sundays. I probably won't have one for a few weeks. I really want to curl up and get lost in a good book.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.