***cLEAN & tidy *** thursday ***

Hey ladies how are you. Is it friday yet?

My w/o today was TS kpc, shoulders, long stretch

b-so far nuts
s-yogurt
l-??
d-??

I need to go grocery shopping.

I hope you are feeling better Kate.

Hey Katie, Steph, Jenn, Colleen what's up for today.

Robin, Sounds like a nice workout! Have fun shopping!

Breakfast was 2 plain Eggo waffles. Still don't feel like eating too much but I want something in me.

The girls are healthy - yay! Mike is laying on the couch with a cold compress that he asked for. BABYBABYBABY!!!!! I have to get out of here - I can't stand to be home with a sick man! I should leave Isabel with him while I do some errands!! hahahahahaha!!! I'm mean!

No clue on eats today. Probably popsicles and plain waffles. Everything is staying in but nothing sounds good yet. And the popsicles are "whole fruit" so does that mean they're clean?!:+ :p

Workout - CS. Without any real food in me I don't think I should be jumping around.

Hope you all are having a good morning.
Jenn, Where ya been?!

Morning clean and tidy peeps

Kate, i hope you're feeling better, take it easy today, maybe it should be a rest day. And those popsicles are totally a fruit serving :) Sometimes a long walk can settle the stomach too.

Robin, nice workout. I literally love grocery shopping so much, i tent to be there like 3-4 times/week!

Hey Shirl, Colleen, Katie and Jenn, yeah, Jenn, where'd you go???

I had a great night with Rouven, lots of core work, and agility sprints. I was feeling so great, then i got home and spent a pathetic night balling on the kitchen floor. Dont know how i got up for work, but i did, and i'm here. I just need to pretend to hold it together here for another day, tomorrow i'm at a conference.
Eats today:
B: egg whites/oats/E3live
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, carrots/celery, hummus, apple
s: cc/sprouted flax, coconut
d: stir fry/lentils/ tomatoe, and yogurt
BBL
Steph

Steph, Morning! SOrry you had an emotional night. When do you see/talk to Christian again? What is your conference about tomorrow? I love to grocery shop too. Baby's kickin'!!! I love it! A walk sounds nice - maybe I can sneak one in this morning. Good menu! Great, actually - you are the healthiest eater I know! Whatcha sweatin' to today?

Hi Everyone!

I think I have the stomach bug! I woke up feeling terrible and my stomach feels like it wants to get rid of something. I am afraid to put anything in it. I started to feel a little bit better so I got up but now I feel worse. I am glad I called in sick today.

Kate, glad you are feeling better and the girls aren't sick. Hope everything stays in today.
Robin, hope you can get to the grocery store soon. Good thing I don't feel like eating because I don't have many choices for lunch.
Steph, sorry it was an emotional night for you. Hopefully the conference tomorrow will be a good distraction. What is the conference about?
Hi Jenn, did you go on vacation? Or are you just really busy?

No workout unless I magically get better later today. Meals are up in the air but I will try to eat something soon. Probably oatmeal for breakfast and soup for lunch.

Colleen

Sorry about you night Steph but if you need to cry to get though this difficult time . CRY ON! It is perfectly normal.

Colleen, Yuck! Hope you get feeling better! And that there is not a mountain of work for you when you get back.

Hey Robin! How are ya?!

I'm feeling better and better. Of course I would have to so I can take care of my big baby of a husband!!!!

BTW - My big ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon!!!!:7

Hey ladies, checking in from the beach!! Yesterday was cold, rainy, and windy so we stayed inside most of the day and caught up on sleep. In the afternoon, we went out shopping, and then to dinner.

Today was better, sunny, but a little chilly so we went out to breakfast, more shopping, then layed around by the pool since about noon today. I am a sun worshiper, even though I know how bad it is for me. Sorry!!

I am sad that my beach vacation/honeymoon is almost over, but the weather tomorrow is supposed to be awesome. I plan to get up early, work out, and then get out to the beach by 9 or 10 am and I will not leave until 4 or 5 pm!!

Not sure what we are doing tonight... Maybe out to dinner? Or grilling...? Guess I should check with my HUSBAND...LOL!!:p

Oh, and I forgot to mention... There is an outlet mall here, and I went to a Hanes one that sells Champion stuff on a major sale, and I got two road trip outfits -- all Champion stuff was buy one, get one 50% off!! YAY!

Katie, So glad all is well. Is Chris still Bish or did his status get elevated? Too cool on the Champion stuff. There's an outlet mall about an hour away from us. I want to go stock up on baby clothes soon. Seeing you write HUSBAND brought a smile to my face - how nice!

I am feeling worse. I think I did too much this morning. My whole belly region feels wierd. I can't tell if I'm having Braxton-Hicks, or if I'm hungry or if I'm nauseous. I am miserable...and guess who is out here with DDs and guess who is in bed? It was funny (kind of.) but now I'm getting kind of ticked.

Eats have been clean. Kinda hard to eat bad food when you're afraid you'll toss it back up! No workout of any kind for me - walking or CS. The thought of even moving makes my head spin.

bbl....

Katie, glad you are enjoying the beach. I guess the rain was good so you could get some RT clothes :)
Kate, sorry you are not feeling better. My stomach feels really weird too. I feel like I did a tough ab workout. Hope you feel better soon.
Steph, hope tonight is better for you.

I ate mostly carbs today (oatmeal, soup w/ crackers, banana, potato). I took 2 naps today, and I am still tired. I hope I am well enough to go to work tomorrow. I really can't take another day off.

Colleen

Colleen, My abs felt really sore at the beginning of this too. Wierd. Hope YOU get feeling better!

Steph, Ditto what Colleen said. How are you doing tonight? ((hugs))

Hi ladies,

I'm still here.

Steph (((HUGS))), hope tonight is better for you.
Kate feel better soon.
Colleen you feel better soon too.

Last night I let DD shave her legs for the first time. I feel so old now. She is onl 10 and a half, but her legs are very hairy and she is very aware of them. She has been asking for a while.

Hi Robin and Shirl and Katie.

No workout today. I also stepped on the scale and bad eats show. x(
Today was a mix of good and bad foods.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.