***CHALLENGERS WEDNESDAY***

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H back and Chest. I want to match Cathe in wts but mine don't go that heavy so I will make due. I hope I have more DOMS than I did with Mondays workout didn't feel that one at all.

Becca-don't know that I want to have it scoped he already wants me to cut down my activity and that is not going to happen.

Everyone have a good day.

Hey girls DH took my measurements....i lost a total of 2 and 1/4 for the month of feburary:D
Im down:
3/4 waist
1/4 hips
3/4 in ea. leg
arms the same
Calves are slightly larger:confused:

My weight was basicly the same after I got on the scale three times:confused: I tell ya...the scale is no longer my friend these days;):rolleyes:

but im happy with my resluts...I think its the running;)

Roxie-I didn't feel doms either after 4DS upper body premix monday...strange how Doms works,huh? Enjoy your workout!

Andrea-I sent you a pm with my facebook page. I love facebook.

Hey to Elaine,Becca,AndreaH.,Jean....i hope I didn't miss anybody.

Today is 4DS Lowerbody premix...i will also take my doggie for a walk this eveing. Its suppose to get around 57today:D

Hey girls,

Amelia: Congrats on your results!! Way to go!
I chuckled(?sp) when I read your DH took you measurements. My Dh would only be thinking of one thing if I asked him to measure me. I know in the end I would not have accurate measurements!;)

Roxie: My understanding is that a scope is to look around inside the knee. Not very invasive. IMHO I say listen to your Doc. Lowering your activity for a short time isn't nearly as bad as being flat on your back from an injury. Our bodies take time to heal. Okay, stepping off my salt box.:D

This morning I did Disc 8 back and tris. A good one. I seem to have to pause the DVD to get my weights out and to put them away. I almost feel like I could use two barbells. My eating yesterday for some reason was off. I really need to focus on that.

Hi to becca,Jean AndreaH and Andrea!

Hi everyone. Did only short cardio today (Cardio Premix from the original Bootcamp). It was intense, though. My asthma is bugging me these days (courtesy of high pollen counts & one shedding cat). May have to start my Advair 2x/day to get through it.

Amelia, congrats on the inches lost! Don't fuss about the scale - mine is up & down 2-3# on a daily basis lately.

Roxie, not sure what to tell you about the knee. I'd probably get it scoped if it meant a decrease in pain and increase in mobility for the longer term, but that's me.

Hi Elaine, Becca, Andrea, and Jean!

KB class is on the schedule for tomorrow after work - I will go even if I'm tired. The instructor is just really fun (when he's not channeling Jillian Michaels that is :D). And I always feel like I came away with less jiggle :rolleyes:. We're focusing on Core & high intensity cardio tomorrow :eek:! I might try some yoga tomorrow morning just to get moving for the day (or maybe I should save that as a stretch for Friday - IF I can get out of bed).

Must run. Time to get back to work. TTYL!

Hey girls...finished my workout ealier today,now im in the middle of cooking my DH his birthday dinner. He decided he'd rather eat in than go out to eat...fine with me!

AndreaH-I take advair once a day in the morning and my asmtha has been bothering me lately too...i started taking Zyrtec at night( 1/2 pill) and it's helping. I start getting tightness in the chest during changes in the seasons. I also use my rescue inhaler when i feel like I need it before a really intense workout,that seems to help. Good Luck..

Elaine-My DH is the same way...men,thats all they think about:rolleyes: Thanks for the congrats! Good Job with your workout,im always hitting the pause button..

Hey to everybody that follows

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.