*** HATE - WEEKEND ***

JenL13

Cathlete
Hey haters! Thought I'd stop by since I had a minute. Yesterday was crazy- did B&G, the APL from 11-2, lunch w/ Mom & Tara, then a few last min Christmas gifts, home to clean a little, then Chad come over for a while. The boys went w/ their Mom to her husband's family x-mas but were going back to his house this morning, I feel bad for him- could tell he was sad they weren't around.

Today I did Drill Max Cardio premix, 4DS Kickbox cardio, then Bun shaper from beach body. I also ran to Meijer this morning to get jumper cables for my sister, a slow cooker cookbook for SIL, some more wrapping paper, and stuff for the items I'm making tomorrow.

Anywho, how is everyone??? IF anyone is around! ;-)

Hello Haters.

Thank you for your prayers, I just got home from Charlevoix and it's really bad here. Lots of high wind all the way home then the snow mixed in around Cadillac area.
The family Christmas was nice. We all had lots of fun. Morgan had a blast too. Last night, my brothers and I went out to the local pubs (non tourist places) for a few. Fun way to celebrate the birthday.

No workouts for me until Christmas night. I might have to shovel in a few hours though.

BBL/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.