*** foxy clean eaters on friday ***

Everybody's sleepin' in! :D:D:D

It is beautiful here! I slept w/ the window open all night and those birdies are singin' away! The girls and I will do something fun outside today just not sure what. Hoping they want to go to the zoo but it will be a challenge w/ CrazyJuWhoWantsToWalkEverywhere.:p

WO is to be lower body and CS. Never did my CS last night - got busy doing house stuff.

Eats will be C&T! bbl....

Good FRIDAY Morning !

Beautiful here too. Also slept with windows open !!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be 84 here !

Last night we went out ran some errands and the truck quit ! Right while we were driving on a busy street ! ugh. Good thing DH knows a lot about his truck and he knew right away it was the lift pump (??) and got it started again. It died 5 or 6 more times on the way home but we MADE IT !!!!!!!!! Long , stressful drive home though ! ugh

Kate- I did CS for scar tissue and fascia yesterday. Also about 40 min. of yoga.

Today is the LAST workout of STS............shoulders/bi/ tri I am looking at Cathe's April rotation to do next. Anyone else ??
Should I take a week "rest" break first ?

Hi EVERYONE !!!

Time to workout .
Becky

Quiet here! WOW!!!

Becky, HUGE bummer on the truck! Glad you made it back ok!
Congrats on finishing STS! I would def take a rest week - you've earned it!

Clean bfast ate - eggs, yellow peppers, bacon crumbles ....all scrambled up! MM! Strawberries, apple slice, pb. Perfect!

The girls want to go play at the school playground so we'l pack a picnic lunch and play/eat there.

Just finished boiling 4 dozen eggs for us to dye this afternoon. Laura is coming over to do it w/ us and maybe Libby too. yay! The girls have dance this afternoon and Mike wants me to make fried chicken. I've never made it before and am a little intimidated but I think I found a good recipe from Cook's to guide me thru.

All the girls are outside playing in the sand, on the swings, and in the trampoline. This is going to be a perfect day! Hello Summer!:D:D:D:D:D

It is almost Eerie !! TOO quiet for our Foxy group !:p

Kate , I just hard boiled eggs too.
Sounds like a great , fun day with the girls for you !

Finished STS..........well, tomorrow is the last cardio and my older dd and I are doing a 6 mile walk in the morning. :D Am excited about it.

Will bb later...........lot's to get done this morning !

Well, I guess only Becky & I are eating clean today! :p

WTG w. STS!!!! Sounds like you and I are having similar days!:D

chores are done, lunches are packed, off to the playground!

It’s a bright, sunny day here too! Have my first summery outfit on for the season :) Will bbl.

Kate, lol at Julia :D That age is hilarious, they just want to go and go and then don’t know where they are even going :D

Becky, it’s great that you have a dh that knows about those things :) Great job on getting STS done!!! And I saw where you said you are stronger, yea!!!!!

Wendy, thanks, I wish :) Most days I feel like I am running around in circles!!! Sorry about your elbow hurting again-is it better today?

Hope everyone has a great day!!

I know I posted last night at after 9:30 but I have no idea where it went. I type it in word first in case it does that disappearing thing so I will just paste it below – weird???

Last night's post...

Wendy, hope JJ is feeling better!

Kate, that's a hard one w/Julia still nursing. Maybe if one of your sisters could come that would be good - then you all could maybe do some fun stuff together too :)

Anne, thanks :D My new thing is that I need to make sure the w/o is fun. It shouldn't be a chore - so if you are dreading it, I say do what is fun for you.

Colleen, that's a hard decision for you too. Would she be upset if you aren't there?

Lisa, sorry about the situation w/your parents 9 I hope you feel better. I love Target!

When I said I would be back, didn't know it would be 9:30 : Tax time!!! Did 30/30 and some of kpc and eating has been good again today. Thanks about dd's test scores :) I will tell her-it will make her happy to hear :)

Clintonya

Hi Everyone!

I am going on the RT - it just makes the logistics a little more complicated. I was not there for my niece's birth and my sister said she didn't miss me. She lives about 45 minutes away from Cathe's gym so if she has the baby then, I can just stop by for a quick hello and then head home. DH and I will then visit after she is home from the hospital. So is anyone else going?

Today's workout was STS Disc # 33 Shoulder, Bi's and Tri's.

Lisa, that's terrible about making your parents watch your nephew when he is sick. I know it is hard for your mom to say no but she has to think about her health too.
Anne, I am the opposite of you. I think I like Chest and Back better than Bi's and Tri's.
Becky, I will not do the April rotation after STS is over. I am so tired of heavy lifting.
Kate, such a big decision about the RT. Good thing you have some time to think it over. I really hope you can join us but I know you need to do what is best for you and your family. Have fun at the playground today.

Hey ladies, sorry for the late check in! I'm at my moms, did high & tight thir mornng, then walked off all the soreness at the zoo.

I wanna go on the RT!! I should be about 20 weeks - hopefully looking and feeling grreat!

Kate, have fun with Easter eggs! We are gonna do the same tonight. I have a fab fried chicken recipe that uses boneless/skinless breasts and you marinate in hot sauce - YUM!

Just have a min....About to dye eggs.

Been baking cakes - making my nephew's Bakugan cake for his party tmrw. Had a few licks of batter. Oops. Other than that I'm a-ok.

Cl, Summer clothes here too! It is HOT and HUMID!
AWESOME WO!!! WTG!

Colleen, Glad you're going to RT!

Katie, Glad you're having fun!
I have a recipe like that too for baked chicken - so good!

sorry to be mia today but ive been out and about -- its is BEEEEEYOOOOtiful here today!! sun shining... just amazing. awesome step class this am. nice lunch with ods (kale/bean soup and salad) and we are getting ready for the tot shabbat service tonight. meeting my grandparents for dinner beforehand and i hope to keep it clean, some sort of br rice and veggie stir fry at a vietnamese place near them.

is it appropriate to say happy good friday to you? i dont know what the etiquette is.

will try to pop back in later gals!!!

Gorgeous here too, maybe 84 today ??? I got out and worked in the yard a bit, sat in the sun with my book......got things ready for Easter.

This afternoon I did CS shoulders & stress relief ! FANTASTIC ! I've had a VERY tight/sore right shoulder for the past few days and realized a while after I did CS it is MUCH improved. Still a little tight, but not painful anymore at all !!!!!!!!!
CS ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

DH has to work tomorrow so I will bake a carrot cake and do stuff around here.
If it's not raining, am walking a 6 mile walk in the morning .

We are sitting out on our SIP (screened in porch) that DH built , rocking on the swing with our laptops ! LOL Gotta love it in early April !!!

Have a good Friday night !

just wanted to shout out hello to all! today and tomorrow i work, so i am out of pocket. i have not gotten much ready for easter and i am a bit stressed, but oh well. yday was awful - baddddd day of eats. luckily i detoxed today, ran 11 miles, did abs, and 20 min of yoga. tomorrow will be clean too and i will do a good wo before work. but when will i clean and do eatser stuff?

kate, glad you had a good day. aidan is so darn independant too, it makes me laugh.

becky, this warm weather freaks me out - i have 7 more months of it! the sun can be nice though, i guess.

wendy, hope you are handling stress okay. and thanks for the good friday wishes. what are you doing for passover? how is dh?

colleen, great wo! that is exciting about the roadtrip.

katie, where are you staying in richmond? i lived in midlothian for a while in middle school.

hi clintonya, hi lisa, hi robin, hi klaudia and anne.

tired and going to bed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.