*** CoreBlastin' cLEAN & tidy eaters! ***

Can you girls believe that *I* woke up early to workout?! I can't! Isabel started stirring and almost ruined it for me but mercifully she went back to sleep! I did 27 min of CoreBlast. I think this is one of those that'll get better and better. I felt it even more this time doing it than the first. I can't wait to do the floor stuff but I'm definetly getting a good workout in the meantime.

My day is so crazy, a prelude to a crazy weekend!
First I work at Isabel's school, then pick up Gina at her school. Off for a quick lunch and a few errands. Then over a couple towns for my midwife appt. (yay!) Getting there, being there, getting back is a little over 2 hours. Grab a quick dinner and then off to Kindergarten Math NIght at Gina's school. We should get home by 6:45, then its off to bed for all of us! I'm hoping to have a squeak of energy left for a little cardio tonight but I'll see when 7:30 rolls around. I think I'm gonna be tired!!!

No clue on meals as l&d will be out. Will keep it clean though!

I hope you all have a great day! Somebody take a nap for me!!!

Good Morning!

Kate, It sounds like your pregnancy is going so well. You are a busy lady. Happy yo hear you like CoreBlast. It's very similar to what I teach, so no muscle soreness for me.

Katie, YOur excitement is contagious. I'm so happy for you.

Colleen, Ok, another busy lady - how do you do it all?

Jenn, Hope DD likes the trampoline. Thank God for the sides! You should definitle jump on it; tons of fun!

Robin, Any more thoughts on moving? How are the kids doing? Are you still driving them to school?

Steph, I am so happy to hear you and Christian are working things out. The story of the stranger gave me chills. Did you try Hi/lo Knockout? Yes, I like this one - lots of fun. The last 2 knockouts aren't as cardio challenging as the first 2, but still lots of fun,

I've been sick so no workouts for me the past 2 days. I'm going to try BM2 Bootcamp premix in a couple minutes.
I have 2 new clients today - Yeah!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, I wish you could be my personal trainer!! Sorry to hear you've been sick. Snotty nose kind of stuff?? I've never sone that premix - good luck! Hope you're feeling better! Have fun w/ new clients today!

Kate,

It'd be so fun to be your trainer! I had a stomach bug - coming out both ends. Yuck! DD has it now. That's why I felt so yucky on Monday and I thought it was due to ttom. I've never done that premix either. I'll let you know what I think. I can exercise now the puppy is all set. It's almost like having another child.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning ladies!

I am not so soon-to-be-bride-happy today. Chris's mother is b*tch*ng and moaning about his grandparents (father's parents) and won't stop, even went so far as to say she was going to find another place to stay. Chris called her and layed into her, and she turned right around and e-mailed me saying how mad she was at Chris. I LET HER HAVE IT! I said something to the effect of "Could you please put your personal issues with your ex-in-laws aside for TWO DAYS? All Chris and I want is for everyone we love to be in one house for this wedding. I wish you could just deal with this because YOUR SON is getting married and you should do what will make him happy." I don't care if I was out of line, she has pissed me off for the last time. This is MY wedding -- get over yourself!!

Running short on time AGAIN today, so I did S&H triceps, will hit biceps tonight.

Menu--

B cereal
S fruit and 1/2 larabar
L chicken sandwich
S fruit and 1/2 larabar
D ravioli, steamed green beans

HAHA you go Katie!

Busybusy day for you Kate. Good a.m. workout.

Thanks for asking Shirl. I'm still planning to move and my kids are now back to walking to school. Have fun with you new clients.

Today my DS has a mother's day play at 9:00 then I have to go to work after that.

My w/o later on today will be Amy In the Ring premix 1.

b-egg whites and turkey
s-?
l-chicken sandwich
d-??

Morning peeps!

Wow, everyone is up early!

Kate, you rock, i dont know how you do it! Think how awesome coreblast will be once little one (Colin Jr) is born! Take it easy,and since you got something in this morning, take the stress of trying to get cardio in tonight off..if it happens, bonus, if not, you still kicked arse!

Shirl, so sorry you had the 'yucks' as my friend Sam calls it! I did Hi/Lo knockout last night, first 2 combos and Ko's and core! I loved it! so much fun. Didnt feel the ab work though.
Are you feeling well enough to get back to work today?

Katie, MILD (mother in law drama) sucks! You did the right thing, and with Chris behind you on this, she's definately in her place. Its totally a control thing. Like what are you going to do, change the venue when its a few weeks away..come on woman!

Robin, a mother's day play, how cute!! Is he in it?

Today, workout will probably be MIS or MM upper body. and cutting the grassmax.
Menu:
B: egg white thing ( i need to add carbs back in!)
s: cc/pp/coconut
l: tofu noodle soup, veggies, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/almond butter
d: veg stir fry, lentils, tomato and yogurt
Have a great day everyone
Steph

I was going to go shopping at lunch but decided to come home instead. Not even shopping will lighten my mood right now.

Why do people feel the need to complain about every little thing? It's RUDE!

Hi Everyone,

Things are starting to calm down a little which is good. Hopefully I can leave early tomorrow. DH and I want to go to movies.

Katie, sorry about the in-law drama. It will be over soon :)
Kate, glad you are so energetic this morning. Sorry you won't get your nap today.
Robin, that's nice that they do a play for Mother's Day. Hope you enjoyed it.
Shirl, I don't know how I do everything either. DH asks me that question every so often. I can handle being crazy for a period of time but then I crash. Good luck with your clients today.
Steph, hope your day is going well. I am still amazed by your subway story.

w/o was Hi/Lo Xtreme Good Premix & Coreblast Standing Segments
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: southwest grilled chicken salad
s: strawberries & yogurt, mixed veggies
d: supposed to be grilled chicken but the weatherman says it is going to rain, so tbd.

Have a great day!

Colleen

Katie, sorry your day is crap! People complain to make themselves feel better!! Dont let them do it to you! You are looking awesome and feeling great, and marrying Chris who is amazing and you have a goreous!!! son. Now tell them all to F off :)

Colleen, nice menu and great workout! What movie are you going to see? You need a nice night out, and thank you for sharing your story about you and DH, that was very nice of you.
To freak you all out more, i was telling a colleague about my subway angel, and he said " did she look like..'and describe her! I said yes, and he said a friend of his was dying at my hospital, and she came to him to!!! I started crying. Things are so much bigger than us...
S

Thanks for the pep talk, Steph!! I can't wait to meet you and give you a giant hug!!

Interesting twist to the subway story...

Hey Ladies!!
I am so tired its not even funny. But the girls were good all day so that's enough for me. It's 7:30, Mike is still working, the girls are tucked in, and I'm about to crash!

Midwife appt went well. My uterus is measuring further along than my due date but apparently that's normal for a 3rd. No wonder I'm showing so much!!! She said she expects that I will plateau in the next couple weeks. Ultrasound is scheduled for May 30 - pink or blue????! Place your bets! If its a girl she will be named Julia Kate. If its a boy, we're taking our gloves off. May the strongest Catheite win! We can't agree on a boy name to save our lives! Any suggestions? PLEASE~!!!!!

Shirl, How did the new clients go? How is the puppy? Does it have a name?
Katie, Sorry about MILDrama! Hope it turns around. Let her stay somewhere else! You don't want the negativity on your day anyway.
Robin, How was the play?
Steph, We have a lawn service - no grassmax here! I hate mowing with a passion and DH is just too busy. WOW on the subway. She's your angel.
Colleen, Are you likin' CoreBlast too? I think its great!! I can't wait to do the floor work!

No cardio tonight. Core this AM will have to suffice. I'm retreating ro med with a pile of magazines til Mike gets home.

Midwife is betting blue too. Based on my ovulation date and also the Chinese chart says boy. We shall see....

Any more MILD?

No more today, knock on wood. I have resolved to be a HAPPY BRIDE (to be) :D

(pssssttt.......name the baby Collin;) )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.