*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN june 5th ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Feeling good here, despite the itchy troat...oh no!:-( Hope nothing comes of it!

Yesterdays workout was a 9 mile run and some abs work. I really need to get my P90X workout in today. Im just sooo lazy in the evenings!

Kristine** I don't own any Tracie Long workouts, I don't even know if I know what she looks like. I tend to stick to Cathe cause I know its gonna hurt}( The kids do get cutier but boy, he is busy. We went to the store yesterday and he started throwing things out of the cart. Everyone thought it was funny except for this old lady..old bat! Then he got his hand stuck and started to cry! Oh my! I wished Id never went!

Ameila** Good job with the workout yesterday. How was the night with your neice?

Belinda** Sounds like you had a goody planned yesterday!

Amy** Sleep is a wonderful thing isn't it? LOL Hope you got your workout in that you planned.

Today is gonna be another run for me, the sun us shining! yay~!!!!

Lori:)

Good morning,

Well, lazy me ended up taking another rest day yesterday x( . I just don't have it in me this week, maybe because it's TTOM. Oh well, I guess my body wants the break and I will be back on track stronger when ever next week for the June rotation.
So today I will do another one of Tracie's workouts, I think :eek: .

Lori - Oh, I sure hope that you won't get sick, a scratchy throat is never good. Yes, they are some busy little people, hehe. Heidi is too and I took her to the playground and she loved walking up the slide.

Hello to everyone who follows.

Kristine :)

Morning Lori,Kristine and all who follows!

Today is a full body workout and a 30min powerwalk and i also need to do some abb work!

Lori-im sending you healing vibes for your throat! My mom has something similar,but she is also coughing,running a fever and has a runny nose! My visit with my neice on monday night was just precious! I will get her once a week now that my sister is going back to work next week:7. Great job on your run yesterday!

Kristine-Oh,girlfriend...i feel your pain! Ive managed to do cardio this week but have yet to do any weight work...just been so lazy:eek:! Enjoy your workout(or rest day)today;-)

bbl

I guess I don't feel so bad for not getting my workout in yesterday....AGAIN!

DH fell yesterday morning, super early....0300. I woke up to blood all over the kitchen floor and him. I got him patched up and in the bed. Well, yesterday afternoon, he came to show me his elbow, that turns out had a really deep hole in it from his fall. Oh, by the way, he also broke his nose in the fall as well! Anyway, the elbow needed stitches. I take him to Urgent Care, and they think that he snapped a tendon, so they send us off to the Emergency Room. We left the house at 1:30pm and didn't make it home until 9:30!!!! Completely and totally exhausted!

I'm still totally exhausted this morning, because DH started sleep-walking again last night!!!!!x( x( x( After his fall, I don't trust him not to fall again!!!

Good morning girls,

SORRY, I am so short the last few day's! I have a lot going on! I went apartments shopping with my DS all afternoon yesterday! I can't believe how much they are asking for a 1 bedroom/1bath 605 sp.ft. $ 595 ,without water, gas, heat! Hallo! It is almost as much as my 4 BR/ 2 Bathr.house! I am so stressed out by the end of the day! The good news I am still working out! On top my DD is moving in a few weeks to San Antonio and she is stressing out! My mom passed away this month a year ago! The last year has been crazy! I am completely and totally exhausted! I don't know if I should stay with my son or go back to Germany?

Amy**((((HUGS))) Hope you get some rest today!

Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.