****keep-it-clean-thursday****

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning!

I'm much better today but yesterday was a long day. Didn't get my WO in but it's OK. Eats are almost 100% clean and good and I'm starting to feel so much more lean!

This morning I did HSTA but just the upper and lower body premix. It was pretty good. I was hoping to double up today and leave the kids at school but Annabel's complaining of a sore throat and has a slight fever so I'm going to pick her up at lunch to see how she's doing. So, no double for me. Oh well.

I loosely read y'day's thread. If I have time later today, I'll come back for personals. Gotta get ready to take girls to school and then french lessons... my favorite!

Have a great day!
l

French lessons done. Not too bad for today. Still exhausting but getting better.

There is a woman's club this afternoon that I hope to go to but I'll see how Annabel is feeling.

Would you consider kashi a starch? Cathe said she cut back significantly on her starches while trying to lose baby weight...

Do you guys know what kind of "order" or rotation the intensity series was meant to be used in? I was looking at it again and realizing that the majority of it is weight training/circuit training and there is only one true cardio (imax 2). How doe the pyramids fit in this picture? :confused::confused:

Ryan has to work late today. :( I'm such a spoiled mama. He's always home at a good time.

Ok, off to pick up girls for lunch. Au revoir.

Happy Friday Eve to Angie & all to follow!

I am feeling kind of icky -- AF is arriving so I am crampy and tired but luckily I am NOT craving junk! Today I am going to do some good ole step aerobics -- I think i'll dust off the original IMAX! And some good stretching before and after!

Angie, how late will Ryan be home? How is Annabel doing?
Morris, good luck with the showing today! Momma and kittens are doing fine. At what point should I try to get them to the vet for shots and things? I know Momma can be spayed around 8 weeks, right?
Colleen, I hope you are feeling better! Sounds like some unpleasant thing you've got going on!
Lisa, BOOOOOO to internet restrictions at work!
Kate, those cookies look great! You make me wanna bake!

I don't remember what else I read yesterday, sorry:eek: More personals later, promise!

friday eve....somehow that sounds extra good this wk, katie!

morris, you could use any nut i think....or even a flour. they werent very sweet w/o the add-ins. i swiped some pb on top of mine w/ a few raisins. much better!!!

angie, hope annabelle gets feeling better! i think the outing w/ other ladies wold be good for you
sorry abt r wrking late. ihate nights like that too.
great job on hsta!

katie, imax sounds fun. good for you on keeping the cravinds at bay. keep that water intake high to beat the bloat!

-
i kicked butt last night @sts legs. 110# for squats!:D:D:D
isabel is goig out w/ mil today so i'll do some cardio then. abs today too.
tonight we have my nieces baptism so dinner will be :confused::confused:. theres a dinner afterwardsbut i think we're just coming home. js early bedtime always throws a wrench in evening plans. or in this case....get us ut of things we dont really want to do!:D;);)
field day today for ginaso j& i will go cheer her on there.

b- wht chex, 1/2 apple
s - banana bar w/ pb, raisins
l - eggs, 9grain toast dry, fresh peppers
s - ??
d - ???gr ch salad out?

Last edited:
Morning Kate! I will def. take your advice, re: water.

IMAX 1-7 done, pretty good for a recovery week! I was surprised at how LOW my HR was -- 135-155, HR is at least 165 when running. But cross training is a good thing I guess.

good morning! sleep was sooo good last night.

angie, glad you are better today.

kate, thanks for the recipe tip.

katie, cross training is awesome.

did a 5 mile speed interval run and blasts only from imax 3 - wiped me out! did some abs too. need to do bis and tris later. i am quite sore from tuesdays chest and back, so that is good. eats will be clean! bbiab

Katie, Wtg on Imax! Not sure about the HR...

Morris, I slept good too! Too good!- I didnt want to get up!:p
Great early WO!

Morning ladies. I'm sleepy again today

Colleen how are you feeling today. did the extra sleep help y-day

Lisa oh no less internet time, does that mean no internet time. My previous job had a policy that we can use the internet to read emails only during our lunch time.

Anne cute shoes are you going to get a pedi also.

Angie I'm glad you are feeling better. The pyramids are considered like M2, I think hypertrophy (muscle growth).

Kate I have the same problem with step aerobics. I can't get my HR up at training zone for long. I can with step machine or ellipical. I wonder if adding 1/2 hand weights will help this issue.

Kate great squats and funny you are trying to get out of that dinner.:D

Morris that's along w/o.

I have Ellip with CC on my calendar for today. I may have to talk myself into it.

bbl

Morning! Wave hi to the sleepy slug. I just cannot get out of bed in this dreary weather. No work out for me again today, we have therapy tonight. Which is its own work out, just on the emotional side. I'm not looking forward to it today, but it's needed.

I have been very unmotivated at work this week, but I need to get on the stick! I'll be back later for personals.

anne

Good morning!

The Detroit Red Wings are in the Stanley Cup Finals!! Woo hoo! Can you tell I'm excited?;)

So we did end up going out to eat yesterday and it was not so good-I had a reuben with a few fries, chips w/salsa and queso, and a Corona Light! Back on track today! Debating which STS to do-S/B/T or Plyo Legs? I'm leaning towards the upper body cause I did hiit yesterday and I feel it in my quads a bit today. And some abs. Gotta get to the store for produce and take Danica to dance later.

Angie, je suis contente que tu es plus heureuse aujourd'hui! You are spoiled-Darrin always works til at least 6-6:30, and 1-2 times a week, I don't get to see him til 8-9:(

Katie, glad to hear the kitties are doing well. I hear ya on the pms! Thank goodness we have no ice cream or chocolate in the house!

Morris, you make my hiit look like a walk in the park with your intense workouts-everyday! And upper body too?!

Kate, our field day is tomorrow with a hot dog lunch-blech! I'm bringing a turkey wrap!

Robin, you can do it! Think how great you'll feel when you're done!

Anne, the weather made me want to stay in bed today too! Hope therapy goes well.

Hi Colleen and Lisa!

b-kashi
s-almonds
l-?
s-latte and apple
d-salmon, spinach, and sweet potato

robin, i was thinking cc but im not into it today either. im thinkin kpc.
sorry abt the sleepies!

anne, another sleepyhead!:p
those shoes were cuuuute!
hope tonight goes well....hugs.

klaudia, congrats on your teams win!:)
id do ub too....have fun! abs are calling me today too. mikes are getting freaking amazing!:eek::D hes whuppin' me for sure!
no hd lunch for us @ field day. thank goodness! you know what the school is buying is even less than okay!
oooh...we havent had swt pota all week.....may need to make some tmrw.

-
so productive cleaning up this a.m.! isabel will be leaving soon. will take a walk w/ julia in a bit. she loves to go see the horses....so cute!

Hey Kate, can I ask you about Mike's workouts? He's pretty tall, right? Darrin is getting discouraged at the slowness of his results. I told him it's his body type-he's 6'4", 200# if he's lucky and very lean. He's really strong, but can't seem to put on a lot of mass. And he needs to up his weights-like invest in more plates, etc. Our heaviest dumbells are 45# and he uses every single plate we have on the bb! What does Mike's rotation look like? How tall is he and how much does he weigh? I know Darrin's abs would show way more if he'd stop drinking beer, but that ain't happenin'!

I need to sneak a pic of MIke and post it. He would be mortified!
he;s about 6'1" and cant break 180#, much to his dismay. The scale rarely goes up but he's huge. HIs biceps burst out of his shirts. Gosh, do I love his bod!:D:D:eek: His traps...my word....he needs to be in a magazine!:D
He puts on muscle crazy-easy. Always has. He was pretty big in HS.
From what I SEE...he works each part 1 day/week. And LIFTS INSANELY HEAVY! to complete exhaustion. He seems to do a lot of dropsets.
We need to get our fams together!:D

oh...1 bad thing....he drinks a lot of "cocktails....protein, casein, creatine.
i hate it but maybe they are helping his muscles to grow

sorry....keep thinking of more....
he rarely does cardio. seriously like 1x/month he'll get on the ellip.
wish he would more for heart health.....

haha...im back
re the beer....he never drinks it. or pop.
doesnt eat sugar treats unless i make them. and when i do, his portion control is outrageously inspriing!

Darrin rarely does cardio either-he hates it! He's been following a Chad Waterbury training plan-Huge in a Hurry. But it's not going very fast-ha! And mixing in some P90X. He drinks protein shakes, too-ON Whey. I'll have to tell D about the 1 part/day and the drop sets and see if he'll give it a go. I just don't want him to get so frustrated that he gives up. I love that he's lifting-such a turn on!;) We definitely have to get together-we'd all have a blast!

Thanks so much!

Hey all! Girls are ok and back to school this pm. I went to my girls thing and had my tea and scones like a good girl... The British are a "right" funny crew!

I'm sitting in "le parking" waiting for school to get out so I will write more when I am not on the iPhone!

Bbiab!!!!!

See-that's what I keep telling him! He eats a ton-lots of healthy stuff and lots of crap too-he can eat sleeves of Oreos in one sitting! I told him Hugh Jackman ate 5000 calories a day for his role in Wolverine and he said he can't afford to eat like that-too cheap! What do you think of FF's rotation-maybe it was the one you did-doing 4DS twice through? He needs to follow something.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.