****Clean & Tidy******Wed

Where is everyone?

How was the muffins Kate?

LOL I'll check out the pics Katie.

Jenn Applebees my new fav what did you order. I love the shrimp baby spinach salad.

Steph is it still cold where you live. Last night it dropped down into the 50s.

My w/o today was TS Legs (did not do it yesterday) and WOW it's a great w/o. Very similar to leaner legs.:D

b-oatmeal and strawberries
s-yogurt and prezels
l-salad and chicken
d-??

Morning Robin and all clean peeps to follow!!

Robin, you're up early! What's up with the CD? Menu looks awesome,and TS legs sounds good too. Are there clips to view of these workouts?

Hey to Jenn (we dont have Applebee's :(), Katie, Kate, Colleen, and Shirl.

Tonight i have my trainer. yeah! My poor doggie though will be alone all day, i usually try to get home by 4pm, tonight, it will be after 5.
Menu:
B: egg whites/oats/other stuff
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veggie soup, carrots/celery, hummus, apple
s: cc/sprouted flax, coconut, almond butter
d: egg white om, veggies, salad, ezekial wrap,and i bought tons of strawberries!
BBL
Steph

Hi Everyone!

Today I had to be at work early (7:30 am) for an all employee meeting. It was freezing in the meeting room and I am finally thawing.

Robin, I haven't eaten at Applebee's in about 2 years. There is one near work but not near my house. I never have time to go out for lunch, and there are a couple of restaurants that are better nearby.
Steph, good luck with the trainer tonight. Can you only get E3live online?

Hi Kate, Katie & Shirl!

w/o was Imax 2
b: scrambled eggs, fruit, potatoes
l: tbd
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: chipotle chicken w/ brown rice

I noticed Amy Bento is going to have a kickboxing drill workout coming out. Is anyone going to pre-order this weekend? Also, her 10 min BootCamp is on sale at Amazon for 9.95. I am not sure about either of them. Any other opinions?

Colleen

Hello Ladies.

Sorry for the late check in.

I am so sick it's not even funny. I was up half the night puking. I haven't been this sick since I was a kid.

I had a couple plain Eggos and those have stayed down.
Mike came to my rescue this AM getting Gina around for me.
Need to get some ice water going so I don't get dehydrated and land myself in the hospital.

Isabel wants to watch a movie on my laptop. bbl...

Hey,

Kate, what do you think it is? Is it pregnancy related or a bug or maybe food poisoning. I'm concerned. Are you feeling any better?

Colleen, E3live, i buy it at my local health food store, and i know whole foods has it as well. Who knows if it makes a difference, but why not right?
I'm sneaking out for a walk, cant keep my head together today.
Steph

What's up Steph. I think you may need a (((group hug)))and some up lifting vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate feel better and eat some ice chips, not water until your stomach has settle down.

I went to the canteen to get a sandwich and she made the sandwich with mayo. NASTY. So now I'm eating the sandwich with only one slice of bread. If I wasn't so hungry I would go back downstair and get a refund.

Colleen I guess I will pre-order Amy new stuff this Sunday. Free shipping sounds good to me.

Katie I'm sure you looked perfect in your wedding dress but this hospital's computer block all of your pics.

I can't have any fun at work!

Robin, I never got around to making muffins and it sure ain't happenin' today! Your WO sounds great. Sorry about the nasty sandwich. I hate mayo too.

Steph, Another hug coming your way! Do they know at work what's going on? I hope you have a good support system. Have fun training tonight.

Colleen, I hate being cold. Hope the rest of your day goes well.

-----------------------
I thought I was feeling better but I ate some more and I think Im back to square one. I think it's some kind of bug. Mike called a little bit ago and he can't keep away from the toilet either. He'll be coming home early from work and that NEVER happens. I just hope DDs don't get it. I must be sick - even stretching sounds awful. Thanks for the ice chips tip, Robin. My belly's feeling kinda sloshy.:( Before Mike wasn't feeling well he said this is my body telling me I workout too much. HA! He said "you shouldn't be doing all of those wild stretches"! CS - wild stretching?! Funny! Steph, send him an email on my behalf!:+

bbl....

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Mike came home from work a little bit ago sick as a dog and crashed in bed. He's stone-cold asleep. The girls are downstairs playing Barbies. Dinnertime is soon and guess who is going to have to haul her sick behind out of bed to make something for the kids?! ME, THAT'S WHO!

I finally get a chance to get waited on hand and foot and now I don't even get to enjoy it! AND *I* AM THE ONE WHO IS PREGNANT!

I'm not really *mad* at him, but geez!
:( x( :)

Hello!

My diet today has consisted of simple carbs, some watermelon, and a strawberry popsicle.

Gina's saying she doesn't feel well now.....hellllp! I'm too sick to take care of sick people!!!

Got dinner on for DDs, Mike is sacked out in bed. DDs are watching a video now so I have a little bit of rest time before I have to put them to bed.

Hope you all are having a better evening than me!:)

Oh Kate, i'm so sorry, men always do this when their sick, its absolutely unbelievable. Its like no one else exists! You are a better woman than me for making dinner, i would have called in something!

S

Kate, I wish I lived close by; I'd be right over to help you. Sending you feel better prayers. Are any of your sisters available to help? I hope you're able to sleep and that the girls don't get sick. Take care and (((HUGS))).

Hello everyone - we just got home from Bible study which was actually a small condert tonight with the Christian band HopeLight. It was great!

Time to get the kids to bed.
Good Night!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Steph, I would've ordered in for dinner but I already did that to them for lunch! How'd it go with Arnold?

Shirl, Glad you had a nice evening. We *would've* been at bible study had it not been for well, you know! Sisters are tied up tonight, but thanks for the suggestion!

Colleen, Oh, how I wish! I let him sleep because I honestly am better off than him right now. It just would've been nice for some extra babying for me!

SPEAKING OF BABY!!!..... This kid had been WILD tonight! I love it! You can WATCH my belly move already! Isabel was this way very early on in the womb and boy is she a spitfire now still! I think this one is going to be the same way!:) Gee, I wonder where they get it from!?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.