*******Watercoolers********Wavin' atcha Wednesday, June 4

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Good morning!

The toddler was awake quite a bit with a fever last night. She's still hot, but I've put her back in her own bed for a few more hours. I shouldn't be surprised. Now that she's mingling with other wee ones (in the childminding room at the Y), she's going to start picking stuff up.

Jeanette - I got the picture. Thanks! You look wonderful in the jersey!! Peter received his a couple weeks ago, but hasn't worn it out yet. He said the other day, after his solo ride, that he didn't have anyone to show it off to. I think he's going to start riding with a master's club on Sunday mornings, so I'll make sure he wears it then. Your jersey doesn't look too small in the photo; looks about perfect.

I'm not going to do PlyoX this morning. Does that surprise anyone?? I'm going to do Imax3. Woohoo!! And it's grocery shopping day. Boohoo. Oh well.

I caught up with ya'll at the end of yesterday. Have a great day!!

Sandra

Morning Coolers

Just finished reading yesterday's post (wow, took about 1/2hr to read thru it - everyone was chatty). Will have to come back later to comment.

We won at BB last night and it seemed to be family night due to the early start b/c a lot of my team had their spouses out with kids. So probably why no one went out afterwards. It was bath night for Matthew and my DH refuses to give him his bath b/c it hurts his back. BooHoo I say, I'm the one with the back problem, but we Mothers seem to have to suffer. Its never a joy to give my DS a bath b/c he hates them and 1/2 the time cries thru the whole thing and doesn't always sit down. ;(

Just a few weeks ago I was pretty bored at work as it was slow. Be careful what you wish for;( One of our subs is having $$ trouble so I'm doing a lot of extra accounting and fielding collection calls on his behalf. My days are just putting out continuous fires at the moment so its been hard to check-in. I guess this is why I get paid the big bucks$. Oh wait, I don't.:p

Sandra - sorry to hear the little one is not feeling well. I swear I didn't send it your way from last week. I've learn't now to always stock up on Advil b/c you never know when you'll suddenly need it. How old is she?

BBL

Sorry I didn't get to check in yesterday, looks like a busy thread. Busy Tuesday for me, work , volunteer meeting and then 2 hrs of watching ds's football practice in the rain ;( DS's first practice Monday didn't go so well (helmet too tight gave him a headache, broke his glasses,etc) Came home almost in tears so I wanted to stay yesterday to make sure everything went okay. It did, he had a great time :7 So tonight I might drop him and go do errands (too far away to come all the way home).

I got my P90X+ workouts yesterday. I was so excited I walked to the mailbox in the rain at 10 pm when I saw the notice that they had been delivered, hopefully will get a chance to preview later today and start the rotation in a couple of weeks. My coworker, the one I run with sometimes, saw the informercial for P90X, and is thinking of buying it! She's running the Minneapolis Marathon in October so she's thinking of doing the rotation after the race.

I have today off and going to watch ds's "Fit Run". It's a 2 km race for grades 4, 5, and 6. Sorry, this is such a self involved report but have to get kiddies up and ready for school will be back after the kids's race for personals I hope.
Kim

Morning,
Beautiful morning outside, hope it continues. I'm so tired of the wind this spring, but guess we go thru it every year. But hey, it's almost summer, isn't it? Wow, where has the time gone? DH and I need to start woodcutting soon too. Never ending cycle. I guess it beats the alternative of no cycle. Will be going to see Indiana Jones tonite too. Hope DH is home in time from work to see it with me.

Today was a step/weights circuit from SJP (46 min. premix). Then added on the abs/planks from SJP as the premix doesn't have them in the circuit.

Sandra, hope your little one starts feeling better and the fever hits the road. Yep, hanging around with other kids exposes them to more "stuff". Thanks for the compliment on the jersey. I have some shorts from Zoot that have a blue piping that goes with them well too. Imax3 sounds better than PlyoX to me, but then again, I've never done the full Imax3.

Patricia, glad you won your game. What position do you play? Sorry that DS doesn't enjoy his bath. Kids can be so funny. When our DS was young DH would give him showers with him. DH also gives the dogs an occasional shower, except Tillie, our wienie dog, who hides under a chair when she hears the shower water come on. Sorry it's so busy at work. I hate just putting out fires. I'm kind of at a lull right now, which has been very nice for catching up on things.

Kim, sounds like you are busy, busy! Glad your DS's helmet issue was fixed. If my sunglasses are too tight against my head due to a helmet, gives me a headache. When is your DS's surgery? Is he dreading it?

Okay, better sign off for a bit.

Jeanette

VERY late last night was CC #1 and a little stretching on my own. I didn't wear my HRM, but got a good sweat!!! I don't have SJP, so I'll have to decide which circuit to do today. Perhaps a premix of something short since I've got a doctor's appointment and registration this evening. dd isn't feeling well. Maybe allergies or the common cold, but liked to find out for sure. She sure can be dramatic.

BBL for personals.

Wendy

RE: *******Watercoolers********Wavin' atcha Wednesday, ...

Morning Coolers,

Last night I managed to get in the TM portion of BBC Chest & Abs. That is one killer interval workout with inclines. :7 I tried to run a 10.0 with a 7 incline, but had to take it down to 9.0 after a while. Rich wanted me to run that pace for 2 min., and I just couldn't do it. :7 Today I ran and easy 2 miles, but not outside. It was so foggy this morning, that I didn't want to chance anyone hitting me with their car. And when I turn on the news this morning someone apparently was killed by a semi while trying to cross the freeway! Nasty business. I will try to get in a full body workout tonight. Might even try Power Hour, since I have not done that one in a long time.

Sandra, Yep those other little urchins sure do spread the germs. :D But I always try to put a positive spin on this. My DD's where exposed before they started school, so they can go through a school year with little to no absences. :D I finally nailed down my P90X+/Running rotation yesterday. So Monday morning will see me working Upper Plus with Abs/Core Plus. Had to LOL about you opting out of PlyoX. That one doesn't appear in my rotation. Gee it just happened that my speedwork and tempo runs land on that same day. :7 :7 I have been looking at those under armour shoes for running, the ones you got really are cute. We have been in the guilde for 10 years. Hopefully DH will stick to the 5 year plan for running the guilde. I think that by that time we will need a break. :D

Patricia, Congrats on another win! To bad it was family night for everyone else, no chance to have that beer. :9 No fun for you when you little one doesn't like a bath. Mine where like fish, even though they don't like to eat fish. :7 :7 This was a good thing, because I could dump water on their heads to rinse the shampoo out. }(

Kim, Poor DS and having to deal with the helmet issue. Yippee on getting your P90X+ workouts. You will be impressed by Tracy in these workouts. Sometimes it doesn't even look like she has to expend any energy! :D

Jeanette, Have a great time at the Indy movie tonight. Let me know if you like it or not. I still want to get to the theater to see it. Maybe I can convince DH to take off a day this week so we can all go see it. Yippee for tailwinds while climbing a hill. :D Guess those winds you are having come in handy every once in a while. ;-)

Wendy, The gems are just going around lately. Sorry to hear about you DD not feeling well. The BBC 5 Day Academy has a treadmill cardio, floor cardio and a weight segment on 4 of the DVD's. The floor cardio is all high impact, but gets the heart pumping for a short 20 min. workout. That is what I thought that you where looking at doing. They remind me of PlyoX on speed. :7 :7 The weights are high reps, because they usually do the exercise for one minute.

Debra, Way to use that CC for something fun like new Yoga clothes. :D Love it!!! The only way my DH will eat fish is fried. x( I enjoy an occasional fish fry, but really really enjoy seasoned baked fish. I would love to try to get my family to eat some more fish, so I'm all for how you prepair it. Send those recipies my way please. Are you going to be heading back to the quack doctor for those headaches?

Have a great day everyone,

Laurie

Kim: Whooo Hoooo!!! The Plus is in the House!!! Too bad you didn't have a laptop or portable dvd player. You could multitask at your ds's Fit Run. Would that make me a bad mother for suggesting it's something I'd do?:+ Your poor ds!!! Do you have a second pair for situations like those? dd wears glasses and used to constantly break them. She still has to be careful. You are a good mother to sit through a football practice in the rain to make sure your ds is doing well!!!

Patricia: LOL on not making the money. I don't think fire fighters make a lot of money either. If Nicole was here, she'd be able to verify or not. I think Jeanette's suggestion of a shower is good. I've also seen those bath side get-ups that help support the back and knees in Parenting magazines. Not sure how much those work. Hey! A sponge bath always works too!!!! Seriously!!! What about a little, round, hard, plastic tub?

Sandra: Ahhhh, poor thing! If it makes you feel any better, this is just a season. Once she's been exposed to every known illness from child mingling, she'll hardly ever need to see a doctor!!!! I can't remember the last time the twins had a sick doctor's visit. Keep in mind, we used to live at the pediatricians!!!;) Hey, I caught your parents of large families never sleeping comment. I really don't recall a lot of nights awake with a sick child. I guess that's because I'm in favor of drugging them! :eek: :D I'm not doing PlyoX today either. :7 I'm not doing Imax 3 either!!!:7 I don't think I own that one!!! Oh! I love your new shoes! Very purdy!!! The LLL Spark tank that I own isn't reversible. Do you remember me posting it on my Picturetrail a year ago on Mother's Day? It's the pink one I bought to give to my kids to give to me. LOL Oooo! Thanks for the extra input on HSTA vs HSC. I'm leaning towards HSC. Leg Presses don't really bother me. I think it's cause I lean towards slow twitch leg recruitment. Air jacks and jump tucks have a particular dread factor for me. So, I guess that means I should do them more often than not. Still not doing PlyoX today!:7 I'm happy to hear you're taking care of that body of yours with adequate clean fuel!!! It will take me a year to finish classes because I'm going part-time in the evenings. It's 600 hours. Then I want to take the exam for a National License while anatomy is still fresh in my mind. The school where I'm going is heavy on anatomy!!! There was another school I checked out... Same amount of anatomy but double plus hours on all different modalities. I'll pass considering I'm not going to specialize in everything!!!! Plus once I'm licensed, I'll have to do continuing education credits. I'll specialize after I license. Thanks for the support. Will that include grocery shopping and baking bread for me?:+ ;-)

Jeanette: ^^5^^ to you for pumping out your circuit already!!! I forgot that Tuesdays were your hill climbs. Will any of them be timed this year? I should start calling you Ms. Tolerant!!! LOL on tolerating push-ups, tuck jumps with modifications, and around the worlds.:+ I hope you enjoy your MyChelle sampler! The sample sizes are much smaller than the gift pack portions. I got mine on Monday. I see that it does include the tropical skin smoother. Keep in mind that you only need a little of everything. You don't need to smear a lot of the cleansers, serums, creams, and treatments for it to work effectively!!! A pea size or two is usually enough for the entire face!!! Look ^^ to my post to Sandra about massage school. I've always had a little interest in massage. I've been so inspired by my therapist. I can hardly believe I'm taking the plunge. I'm not looking to make a lot of money. If it happens, it's all good. I'm mainly going because of my interest level!!! And, I'd love to help people like my therapist has me!!! Too bad you couldn't take a massage therapist to the movies with you!!! How about one of those massage thingamajigs you can put over the chairs? Nope, can't plug it in. Hope you get an isle seat!!!

Yes, I sold the barre last night. A lady bought it for her dd. Her dd wants to lean her muscles with stretching. I asked her why she doesn't do yoga instead. She said yoga hurt her too much because she's so inflexible. Say what?!?!?!

Sister is on the phone. Debra, I'll brb!

Wendy

Laurie: Look ^^. How sad!!! Glad you listened to your instincts to run indoors!!! Okay the BBC cardio makes sense. I'll have to preview it. But, I don't know if I'm up for Plyo on crack!!! Have fun with Power Hour!!!!

Debra: How's your purdy head feeling today? I like CBL's way of thinking about color. It's why I chose yellow for my yogitoes towel. I thought it would help me channel enough energy to finish a power heated yoga class. Red should work good to stand up to the ex or attract him to you!!!}( ;)

Carol: Why not buy Pianimals and toss it towards the kiddos?:+ You are just full of surprises!!! Were you a child prodigy? Did you learn to read in utero?:D

Okay ladies, got lots on my plate today. Will check back in later tonight.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Good afternoon ladies...Just stopping by for a quick chat...I had my hair appointment this morning...and then CBL met DD and me for lunch...then a couple other errands...and just now getting home. DD has dance rehearsal this evening, so I planning on getting back for a longer chat and personals then. I had an almost pleasant conversation with XDH this morning and it looks like we will finish up the separation stuff while he is here...He is going to reread the agreement and we will go from there.

My session with Eoin seemed to do the trick for my aching glute/hamstring...It actually feels much better today. I was in some pain while doing yoga yesterday....but I am pretty pain free in my a$$ today....Yipee!! Not so much with my head, though. I am going to lay down for a while and hope the meds I just took start to work. I am planning on a short cardio session or maybe Squeeze today and then tomorrow will be my rest day. CBL and I are going to his pool with the Diva tomorrow...and I have a doctor's consult about my incredibly large varicose vein. Hopefully we can take care of it with lasers...That would be a good thing!

Okay...back later for personals..
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Back for personals, the fit run went well. DS came in 21st out of a big crowd of kids. He was sort of in the back of the first big group of kids to come in. It was fun to watch.

Sandra Is the toddler feeling better? I love IMAX 3!
We're in Whitehorse next week! I'll give a wave to your mom and grandma. DH wanted to drive down to Skagway and do the train trip but thought maybe it was too much driving for dd who is not a good traveller. Is it worth the trip?? I remember the whole SNL Pat skit. SNL is way after my bedtime now days.
It seems like you're really enjoying the Y training! I'm glad that you finally got a bike ride in last weekend. Pretty shoes!

Patricia- LOL on the family band. We have a keyboard rather than a piano. I would love a piano but we just don't have the space. When do you leave for NASCAR and where exactly is it (Is that a dumb question?) Is ds feeling all better??

Wendy That's exciting news about massage school. Are you going just for interest or do you want to work in that area? I like BM2 better than HSC or HSTA but I'm not a big fan of circuits. I always find I feel a little sick jumping from cardio to weights so fast. I only use CC on the treadmill. Hope dd is doing ok! I usually get ds 3 pairs of glasses every year, he's very rough on them. We have an appt with opthalmalogist the day after our vacation so after we see him we'll get some new glasses ordered.

Debra- I'm glad that you're heading back to the doctor's !I sure hope everything goes well with XDH. I'm sure that it will be such a relief to have it all completed. In Canada, we have July/August off for school holidays so school goes right till the end of June. I think your schools go back sooner than we do? The pedis sound like fun! I keep telling dd I will take her so better do that soon. It's been so cool here that I keep waiting for sandal season. Love that meez.

Laurie Glad that you got your van back, better than ever. You daughter trains all summer? That's great dedication, I definitely didn't so that for high school sports. Hopefully the ex-employee doesn't give you any trouble. Were you running at 10 miles/hr?? I don't know if my tm even goes that fast!

Jeanette Enjoy Indiana today! My boys saw it and really enjoyed it! DS is definitely dreading his surgery although he doesn't mention it often. The surgeon's office phoned last week and wanted to schedule it the week we're out of town. I asked if it was possible to do after that and she said it was but she wasn't quite sure of the surgeon's schedule over the summer so she would call back.

Off to do cc#7 and I'll think I'll pop in one of the + workouts to preview while running on the tm and then maybe I'll use Wendy's suggestion and preveiw the others on the portable dvd player while sitting at ds's football practice tonight.
BTW, I spent 90 mins driving to the other side of the city and back to buy $60 football cleats for a 11 yr old this morning, I'm starting to really dislike football already.

Kim

What a Freaking Day!!!

First and More Importantly....

Everyone, go back to yesterday's thread. Teddygirl accidentally posted pictures of her new "do" on there today instead of here.

Next, I officially signed away the next year of my life. I don't know whether to be excited or shocked. It's a rollercoaster of emotions currently bordering on WTH did I just do!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I'll be fine.

Dd just has a cold. I hope she keeps her germs to herself!!!! At least while around family members!!!! I could care less about the rest of the world.:p }(

In other news. I thought I'd share the latest email exchange starring me and involving the totally stupid next generation of college grads (TSNGCG for short)!!!

First Email from TSNGCG:

Hello,

I saw your post on Craigslist.com, and I am interested in your following items:

$2.00 My Alphabet Of Musical Instruments Coloring Book item.

$5.00 Lives of the Musicians Good Times, Bad Times (And What the Neighbors Thought) This is an audio book set of two cassettes. Ages 10 and up

$30.00 Melody Lane a music course for lower elementary students. Includes 6 videos and 1 Guidebook

Please let me know if you can ship these items?to my home address through Media Mail since I won't be back in your area until my fall semester of (my senior year of) college. I can pay you through PayPal or Ebay. If not, I am in the West Chester area during weekends, which would save time and money on shipping the items if I can pick up these items in a public area.

Sincerely,

TSNGCG
(name changed to protect the Stupid)

My Reply:

Hi,

I can meet you in the West Chester area. Are you near Paoli or Exton? I'm not very familiar with West Chester. You would probably want to meet me considering it's cheaper. If you'd rather I mail them, I can try to figure out how much it would cost to ship via media mail.

Wendy

responds:

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the prompt e-mail! I can offer $15 for all three items. Unfortunately, I will not be back in the West Chester area until Saturday, June 21. I will be in the area that weekend, and I will return to West Chester sometime during the following week. Does June 21 during the daytime work for you, along with my offer? Please let me know, thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
TSNGCG

SAY WHAT!!!!!! $15 for curriculum retailing for over $100 new with an asking price of $37.00!!!!! Girl PLUEEZE!!!!

My Very Civil Decline of Offer Email

Hi TSNGCG,

Thanks for the offer. But, I'll sell these at the homeschool convention instead. The Melody Lane videos were close to $100 new.

Blessings,
Wendy

Notice that I keep my shock to myself. So, Miss TSNGCG emails THIS!!!!

Wendy,

From what I remember, your offer for the entire book collection was less than $100. I am obviously a college student try to get a jump start into my career. If you had that kind of price range in mind, you should have stated it in the previous e-mail instead of pulling my strings, acting as if you were interested in whatever price I offered. In the future, please don't waste other potential customers' time and effort, especially those college students that have similar situations as my own. No one appreciates a let down that was caused by false hope.

:eek: OH! NO! She! Didn't!!! TSNGCG better be thankful I got that email on my Blackberry and couldn't punch what I wanted in length.

My VERY VERY VERY Civil response!!!!

What are you saying? I did not ask you to buy my materials for that amount. I was simply explaining why I wouldn't sell them for $15.00.

Wendy
sent from Blackberry

By the time I got home, I was fuming pissed. So, I decided to tell her what I really thought!!!!

Okay TSNGCG,

Now that I'm home and can type on a keyboard instead of texting, I've had time to think about your response.

How DARE you accuse me of luring you or anyone else for that matter into paying more than what was listed in my post!!! I NEVER asked or suggested that you to pay full retail price. You've got to be delusional!!! No where in ANY of my emails to you did I act as if I was interested in whatever price would be offered!!! If that were the case, I would have stated "or best offer" in my ad.

If anyone has a right to be offended, it should be me for such a low offer that wouldn't even cover the cost of gas to West Chester!!!!!

Don't you even lecture me about struggling!!! Talk to me after you've had six children, homeschooling three of them, while going back to school on one income.

I suggest that in the future, you invest in retaking English 101, Ethics, and Economics courses instead of wasting other people's time.

Good luck to you.

Wendy

Alls I've got to say is she better be glad Lindy wasn't peaking tonight!!!!

Well, ladies, I've got a circuit to do. BBL

Wendy

Finally back for a chat!! I ended up doing Squeeze today. My abs are still sore from Eoin yesterday...I am still looking forward to his warm loving hands on the back of my ribs!

Let's see...looking forward to a leisurely day at the pool tomorrow...and then gotta take DD to dance rehearsal AGAIN...then we are cooking out with CBL tomorrow night...XDH gets into the airport tomorrow night...but I won't have to see him until Friday morning when he picks up DD. Ugh. Then XDH gets the pleasure of meeting CBL at the Diva's recital Friday night. Anyone want to join us for the festivities?!?

onto personals........

Sandra...
My dear...Hope those new shoes are treating your feet right! I wish there were more workouts I could do without shoes since I can never find any that are the right kind of comfortable for me...except for flip flops...which I guess don't really count as workout shoes. My flank steak pinwheels were made with roasted red peppers, mozzarella cheese, and basil all wrapped up in one tasty round and grilled for about 10-15 minutes. I am so glad your courses are done this weekend...I am sure you will enjoy all of the hands on word from here on out! Sorry to hear that the toddler is sick. My mom has a REALLY bad cold...I hope your DD is feeling better soon! That's what happens when mingling with all the germ infested urchins! And no, it was no surprise that you ended up subbing PlyoX...I can't say that I blame you. I am glad that you got over your hump with X+...I guess you could use some Cathe Gym Styles with the mix and match feature if you need a bit of a break.

Jeanette...
I think I have scared the neighbors away for now....Which is good! I could really care less about being buddies with my neighbors...I have plenty of other friends. That sounds bad, doesn't it?? Sounds like you have been making good use of your credit card lately too...LOL! Let me know how you like the skin products that Wendy suggested. Can you believe it was over 90 degrees here today?? It is going to be at least that hot again here tomorrow! I love the warm weather, but I really prefer it to be around 80...but it will be nice at the pool. I saw that thread about the legs, too, but I didn't read any of it. I will let you know about the vein...It should be just some lasers to close off the vein if I understand correctly. We'll see tomorrow after the consultation, though. I don't want anything invasive at all. Good you had the tailwind going UP the hill last night!! Hope you have a great time at the movies tonight!

Patricia....
Glad you guys had a good game last night! Sorry DS is a bear to give a bath to...My DD used to scream every time we put her in a car seat until she was 6 months old. It made traveling a real joy. Hope things get easier at work...sounds like it isn't a whole lot of fun right now.

Kim....
Sounds like football has been a real PITA so far!! Glad that DS did well on his fit run today. Hope you like your new X+ workouts. Are you going to do a whole rotation with them or just use them as fill ins?? My DD's school doesn't start back until the end of August...the last week, I think. But she goes to private school and they don't have nearly as many teacher workdays and holidays as the public schools here.

Laurie...
I am so impressed with all of your running! I wish I was a good runner....I have tried over the years, but I can never get into it. Running seems like such drudgery to me. Sorry about all of the fog up there. I remember we used to get a lot of that in Minnesota, too. And look at you go with the Plus rotation!! You are the woman! Ugh on the fried fish! Yucky. Kind of defeats the purpose of having fish, doesn't it?? I will send you a couple of links for some recipes that I have used that kind of cover up the taste of the fish (if you want) or enhance it...however you want to look at it! I won't have time to go back to the quack until at least next week....busy, busy, busy for the next few days. It may actually be after I get back from Toronto...since XDH is in town for the next couple of weeks.

Wendy...
No, no, NO! I am not looking to attract XDH to me! No matter what my toenail color! His mother already told me he told her that I looked 'fantastic'. Ugh. Anyhoo, I am sure he has a beautiful, young Russian girlfriend by now. Who I am sure makes a much bigger deal about him than I ever did...LOL! Hope you got all of your running around done today....including registering for school!

Okay....that does it for me tonight, I think. Wanted to let you all know that Teddygirl posted some pics on our yesterday's thread...I am sure she meant to do it on today's, but must have misread it. Hope everyone has a great evening!!

Debra

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Wendy...
Dear child...I am glad for the poor, ignorant college student that Lindy is not around since I am sure she doesn't know how to handle the emails you sent!!! You totally crack me up. Remind me not to be stupid or cheap in your presence...LOL! Have fun with that circuit!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Okay, I just lost my post that I've been working on for the last 1/2hrx( x( x(

So a BIGGGG Good Evening to everyone.

I did Burn it Up and then a quickie w/Eoin tonight. I really like the 1/2hr yoga session. That's just the right amount time for me.

going to be brief now as it's late:

TG - loved the photos. How long does it take to do your hair up like that? I'm envious as I can never do anything funky like that w/my hair.

Wendy - glad your're feeling better afte your sessions w/Eoin. Oh no, I just saw your rant about trying to sell your stuff and how badly the "interaction" went. You're completely in the right here. I've always wondered how some of my telephone conversation can turn nasty like that at work and it usually is the other person not understanding the basic english language.

Laurie - DS loves the water, just doesn't like being immersed into it. I still have to use a wash clothe to rinse his hair out. Oh well, time is your friend.

Debra - hope things are resolved easily with XDH. What did you get done with your hair? Just cut or colour?

Kim - we leave for Nascar next Thurs. It's in Michigan about 1.5 from the Windsor border if memory serves me correctly. All I know for sure there is a Cabelas on the way and I'm sure DH is going to make sure we detour there 1st.;(

Jeanette - hope you enjoyed Indie tonight. I play 2nd base my favourite position as there is usually a lot of action.

Carole - glad to see life is turning to normal for you. Just in time to enjoy the summer.

Okay thats it for me tonight.

Ciao

Hi ladies,
Went to see Indiana Jones tonite. Enjoyed getting out. Liked the movie. Plan on doing a Cardio Coach workout tomorrow after work. May do a light cardio in the morning. We'll see.

Wendy, good job on CC#1! None of them are easy at all and each one I've done really motivates me. Hope your DD is feeling better. I sure can't tell the difference from a cold or allergy. My colds seem to start out with a bad sore throat, then morph to an allergy that hangs on. How can that be? Did you get your registration done? Glad to hear I'm not the only one to dread tuck jumps and air jacks. Last year I did hill climbs that were an actual competition in our bike club. This year, no competing in anything like that. Us ladies just know that the climbing gives you a good workout so our rides most of the time are up a pass and back down. One of these days, though, we'll do a flat, fun ride. Looking forward to MyChelle. Glad to know a little goes a long way. When I was younger, I wore Jafra. Do you remember that? I made it thru the movie, but kept shifting around a lot do to the uncomfortable theatre seats. At least I didn't get a headache this time. Oh Wendy, your Craig's List post is cracking me up. Yep, you hooked her, then attempted to reel her in. LOL!

Laurie, someone has to have sense around here. Glad you stayed safe in the fog. I hate fog. We rarely have any here. On a scale of 1-10 for liking the movie, I give it a 7. Is Power Hour a good workout? I don't own that one. What is the music like in it?

Debra, glad things are looking better with the settlement and your XDH. I wish you NO stress! Eoin always seems to help you out. Have a great time at the pool. Do they still "strip" varicose veins? Hope that the laser treatment is all it takes. Where on your leg is the big vein? I have a couple bumps myself on my calf. Shot out, I think is what I've heard the term. I remember relatives in my family having purple ankles from bad veins. What is that called? Glad I don't have that. Love your new Meez! Yep, the credit card has had a workout. I've been getting my little car set up with seat covers, dash cover, mats, etc. Better let'er cool down. Thanks for the heads-up on Teddygirl's pictures. I'll check them out.

Kim, WTG to your DS on his run. He is sure one good little athlete. Is he still delivering papers? Hope you can get the surgery out of the way pretty soon so that he doesn't have to keep dreading it. Hope you have a great time in Skagway. Wow, 90 minutes to the other side of the city? What city do you live in? I notice a lot less traffic in our little town at night, I think due to people conserving more. By 6:15 tonite, town was dead.

Patricia, the movie was okay tonite. I would probably rent it and watch it at home. I just hate our theater seats. I played 2nd base years and years ago. Also catcher. A new Cabela's opened up in Reno (80 miles from here). We visited it, but it sure had a lot of people. It was nice, but think I'd rather go to a Sportsman's Warehouse if I need something.

Well, must go see Teddygirl's pictures now.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.