Extended Stretch

Swimmer

Cathlete
As I was thoroughly enjoying the extended stretch portion of one of the STS Squat Rack workouts, it occurred to me that Cathe should create one or maybe two DVDs of similar yoga-based stretch workouts.

Each session could be 20-30 minutes in length and some could be lower, upper, or total body focused. The poses could be held longer than those in the STS extended stretch workout--maybe as long as those in Yoga Relax or Yoga Max. There could even be a few "bonus" strength/abs based workouts.

I love Cathe's yogas DVDs and wish she had more available.

Last edited:
In the Hardcore Series she has a video called Stretch Max that contains 3 stretch videos at ~20 minutes each +/-.

Best,
-Michele

I do agree her yoga is nice! My fav is yoga relax cause I want to relax and hold the stretches longer, and I don't want to manny warrior stuff, I'm relaxing and it helps my head aches.

In the Hardcore Series she has a video called Stretch Max that contains 3 stretch videos at ~20 minutes each +/-.

Best,
-Michele

Hi Michelle---Thanks. I have Stretch Max and her other stretch DVD. They are good, especially for variety, but I really enjoy the yoga-based ones.

I use the extended stretch from STS all the time, especially after spinning. I would love more short "yoga influenced" stretches. I also like when the stretches are held longer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.