Would this rotation work?

Bebop

Cathlete
I was reading the June rotation. I only have the P/s Series.

I like to combine Muscle endurance and strength.

Would this work? Alternating - one week the week with the P/S rotation with one of the weeks of the Cathe Muscle Endurance rotation?

Any thoughts? I'm not much of a rotation person - I tend to do whatever the mood strikes but I just feel like doing a Cathe month.

Thanks for any input.

Personally I would do 3 or 4 weeks of the Pure Strength rotation and then maybe 2 weeks of the Muscle Endurance rotation. That works well for me. Just my opinion. Others may know more of how to do this. I just go by what has worked.
Diane Sue

Wow, that is inspirational!

I could never look like that - no matter how many Cathe tapes I did a week -

Diane Sue,

I saw your post on http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com/inspirations/WD.slim and was really impressed. May I ask what your diet and daily exercise regime is?

I completed a marathon in May of this year. During the course of training (and I ate pretty clean but many carbs), I gained 6 lbs. I cannot seem to reduce my weight. I have Pure Strength and Slow and Heavy series. I also have CTX series and most of the step tapes of Cathe's. I am trying to gain more muscle tone (reshape my body) and lose about 5 to 7lbs. body weight. Can you suggest anything? I am 42 year's old and understand taking care of the needs of other's since I have a child of my own and a "Big 8-Year Old" husband!!!

I really appreciate your expert advice.

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.