Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. To help others benefit from your rotation contribution, please give it a category title. Some examples could be: Strength, Cardio, Circuit, Total Body Strength, Total Body Endurance, All Step, Kickbox, All Upper Body, etc. We would also love to hear what changes you have experienced or are still experiencing while using this special rotation. Thanks for sharing!

Is There a New Rotation Jan 2013?

This is a discussion on Is There a New Rotation Jan 2013? within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hi all... Hope you had a very Happy Newyear!! Anyway... was wondering if anyone has seen a new rotation for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 08:54 PM
jentrudel's Profile Fields

Post Is There a New Rotation Jan 2013?

Hi all...
Hope you had a very Happy Newyear!!
Anyway... was wondering if anyone has seen a new rotation for This Jan 2013 I know we are all so excited for Xtrain (Iam) I was just wondering if perhaps cathe did a rotation for Jan 2013 incorparating The Xtrain and her "Other dvds" Like CrossFire ect... so we can incorparate alot of them together So if any one happens to see one (or comes up with one) would you mind posting it??? Thanks soooo soooooo Much!
Jen
Old 01-07-2013, 09:11 AM
workout4life's Profile Fields

Default 30 Day XTrain Rotation

I'm also looking for a 30 day rotation using XTrain. I tried the workout manager calender but it was too much work. I couldn't get anything to print even after adjusting the Page Setup. I want something I can printout so I know what I have to do each day. If someone could please post a rotation on the forums or on Facebook that would be great
Old 01-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by workout4life View Post
I'm also looking for a 30 day rotation using XTrain. I tried the workout manager calender but it was too much work. I couldn't get anything to print even after adjusting the Page Setup. I want something I can printout so I know what I have to do each day. If someone could please post a rotation on the forums or on Facebook that would be great
Hi, im not sure if u got downloads or the dvd? Im assuming dl beacause i dont know how ud get a user guide that way. But if you have dvds it is in the user guide there is one thats 30 days and a 30 day include ride i think. Im sorry if im not helping much!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:21 AM
workout4life's Profile Fields

Thanks. I just saw Cathe's response on Facebook too! If I'd only looked in the User's guide!. LOL!
Old 01-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Cathlete
josiespcah6ojsh's Profile Fields

I plan on doing the first month of the 90 undulating,30 day cardio and stregth(choosing my own cardio workouts)and then first month of the 90 xtrain+low impact series.the only cardio i like from xtrain is cardio legs and hard strike so i will be subbing with that.

laura