Is There a New Rotation Jan 2013?

jentrudel

Cathlete
Hi all...
Hope you had a very Happy Newyear!!
Anyway... was wondering if anyone has seen a new rotation for This Jan 2013 I know we are all so excited for Xtrain (Iam) I was just wondering if perhaps cathe did a rotation for Jan 2013 incorparating The Xtrain and her "Other dvds" Like CrossFire ect... so we can incorparate alot of them together:) So if any one happens to see one (or comes up with one) would you mind posting it??? ;) Thanks soooo soooooo Much!
Jen:eek:

30 Day XTrain Rotation

I'm also looking for a 30 day rotation using XTrain. I tried the workout manager calender but it was too much work. I couldn't get anything to print even after adjusting the Page Setup. I want something I can printout so I know what I have to do each day. If someone could please post a rotation on the forums or on Facebook that would be great:)

I'm also looking for a 30 day rotation using XTrain. I tried the workout manager calender but it was too much work. I couldn't get anything to print even after adjusting the Page Setup. I want something I can printout so I know what I have to do each day. If someone could please post a rotation on the forums or on Facebook that would be great:)

Hi, im not sure if u got downloads or the dvd? Im assuming dl beacause i dont know how ud get a user guide that way. But if you have dvds it is in the user guide there is one thats 30 days and a 30 day include ride i think. Im sorry if im not helping much!

I plan on doing the first month of the 90 undulating,30 day cardio and stregth(choosing my own cardio workouts)and then first month of the 90 xtrain+low impact series.the only cardio i like from xtrain is cardio legs and hard strike so i will be subbing with that.

laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.