Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. To help others benefit from your rotation contribution, please give it a category title. Some examples could be: Strength, Cardio, Circuit, Total Body Strength, Total Body Endurance, All Step, Kickbox, All Upper Body, etc. We would also love to hear what changes you have experienced or are still experiencing while using this special rotation. Thanks for sharing!

November Rotation?

This is a discussion on November Rotation? within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I know that SNM is in the process of editing Xtrain, will there be a November Rotation anytime soon?...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 02:24 PM
LuzJim's Profile Fields

Default November Rotation?

I know that SNM is in the process of editing Xtrain, will there be a November Rotation anytime soon?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Cathlete
Czechfan's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to Czechfan

Hi,

I just posted that question on Ask Cathe as well. Great minds think alike.

Have a great day!

Nora
Old 11-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Cathlete

Don't forget that parts of NJ were slammed by Hurricane Sandy. Cathe and crew may be okay, but rotations may not be on her mind. Giver her a minute.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Cathlete
Fitnessfreakk366's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
Don't forget that parts of NJ were slammed by Hurricane Sandy. Cathe and crew may be okay, but rotations may not be on her mind. Giver her a minute.
Yeah that. Let them recover. NJ got hit hard! I hope Cathe and crew are all ok along with everyone else out there.
-::- ((.*

"Nothing that matters comes easy, Nothing that comes easy ever really matters..."

Ride on...
Old 11-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Cathlete

I just peeked on FB and Cathe posted that they didn't lose power and just have some debris to pick up. Maybe she's helping others, though, because there is so much devastation at the shore and up in NYC.

I thought I remember seeing something about posting new workouts on Sundays for the new month. Don't quote me on that
Old 11-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Cathlete
Czechfan's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to Czechfan

Hi all,

My most humblest of apologies I did realize that New Jersey and New York as well as other East Coast states are devastated by hurricane Sandy. I do realize when I originally posted the question in the Ask Cathe forum that perhaps this had impacted them and not to worry about a november rotation, I only asked. I have been praying for everyone hurting from hurricane Sandy. I am sorry for any problems I have caused by asking about a november rotation. I feel like a terrible awful person now for asking.

sincerely

Nora
Old 11-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Cathlete

Nora,

As a New Jerseyan, thank you for the prayers. No need to apologize. We are all Cathe fans and need our "Cathe rotation fix."

Murphy
tricia likes this.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Catheite
lcsavik's Profile Fields

There was nothing wrong with asking. You are not a terrible person.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Cathlete

Nora - no apologies necessary! I hope we didn't write anything that would lead you to think otherwise!

Please don't feel bad - here's a funny face for you -

Elle
Old 11-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

Hi everyone!

I've been making my own rotations lately, and have gotten very effective results (more UB muscle definition, toned and smaller LB -- I'm pear shaped). I'm not looking to lose weight, as losing inches is my main goal. All my pants are looser in the thigh/butt area which means I'm doing something right . Here is a rotation I did a few months back and wanted to share just in case anyone was interested. Gotta help my fellow Cathletes out! Of course, eating well is 80% of your results. Keep in mind, I did these same workouts for 1 month. My goal was to get accustomed to the weight work and try to increase my weight #'s, endurance, strength. Upon completing, I was able to *eek* out a few more barre leg lifts and complete 1 leg hamstring roll-out on the stability ball!

D1-PUB

D2-Hiit or Tabata or Intervals cardio of choice (TTM, CF, Imax, Hiit, ect.)

D3-STS Legs M1 W4 w/bonus leg drills with stability ball. You MUST add this bonus!

D4- Steady State cardio of choice (KPC, Step Blast, Step Moves, ect)*

D5- Yoga or stretch + ab of choice

D6- Turbo Barre in it's entirety

D7- off

Breakdown: 3X strength training, 2X cardio, 1X yoga or stretch + abs.

This accommodates an effective and intense 5X workout week. The "6th" day is more of a lighter one w/yoga/stretch, but it really helps the muscles recover. If you are not a fan of yoga/stretch or want a 6X workout week, just add an extra cardio/circuit day of choice to replace it.

*You can chose to replace the Steady State Cardio with another Hiit/Tabata/Intervals if you prefer. I chose steady state because I truly enjoy it, it brings fun into my workout regime, and there is no "dread" factor.

Take care & have fun!

Natasha

Last edited by mini-natty; 11-05-2012 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: add info