November Rotation?

LuzJim

I know that SNM is in the process of editing Xtrain, will there be a November Rotation anytime soon?

Don't forget that parts of NJ were slammed by Hurricane Sandy. Cathe and crew may be okay, but rotations may not be on her mind. Giver her a minute.

Don't forget that parts of NJ were slammed by Hurricane Sandy. Cathe and crew may be okay, but rotations may not be on her mind. Giver her a minute.

Yeah that. Let them recover. NJ got hit hard! I hope Cathe and crew are all ok along with everyone else out there.

I just peeked on FB and Cathe posted that they didn't lose power and just have some debris to pick up. Maybe she's helping others, though, because there is so much devastation at the shore and up in NYC.

I thought I remember seeing something about posting new workouts on Sundays for the new month. Don't quote me on that :)

Hi all,

My most humblest of apologies I did realize that New Jersey and New York as well as other East Coast states are devastated by hurricane Sandy. I do realize when I originally posted the question in the Ask Cathe forum that perhaps this had impacted them and not to worry about a november rotation, I only asked. I have been praying for everyone hurting from hurricane Sandy. I am sorry for any problems I have caused by asking about a november rotation. I feel like a terrible awful person now for asking.

sincerely

Nora

Nora,

As a New Jerseyan, thank you for the prayers. No need to apologize. We are all Cathe fans and need our "Cathe rotation fix."

Murphy

Nora - no apologies necessary! I hope we didn't write anything that would lead you to think otherwise!

Please don't feel bad - here's a funny face for you - :D

Elle

Hi everyone!

I've been making my own rotations lately, and have gotten very effective results (more UB muscle definition, toned and smaller LB -- I'm pear shaped). I'm not looking to lose weight, as losing inches is my main goal. All my pants are looser in the thigh/butt area which means I'm doing something right ;). Here is a rotation I did a few months back and wanted to share just in case anyone was interested. Gotta help my fellow Cathletes out! Of course, eating well is 80% of your results. Keep in mind, I did these same workouts for 1 month. My goal was to get accustomed to the weight work and try to increase my weight #'s, endurance, strength. Upon completing, I was able to *eek* out a few more barre leg lifts and complete 1 leg hamstring roll-out on the stability ball!

D1-PUB

D2-Hiit or Tabata or Intervals cardio of choice (TTM, CF, Imax, Hiit, ect.)

D3-STS Legs M1 W4 w/bonus leg drills with stability ball. You MUST add this bonus!

D4- Steady State cardio of choice (KPC, Step Blast, Step Moves, ect)*

D5- Yoga or stretch + ab of choice

D6- Turbo Barre in it's entirety

D7- off

Breakdown: 3X strength training, 2X cardio, 1X yoga or stretch + abs.

This accommodates an effective and intense 5X workout week. The "6th" day is more of a lighter one w/yoga/stretch, but it really helps the muscles recover. If you are not a fan of yoga/stretch or want a 6X workout week, just add an extra cardio/circuit day of choice to replace it.

*You can chose to replace the Steady State Cardio with another Hiit/Tabata/Intervals if you prefer. I chose steady state because I truly enjoy it, it brings fun into my workout regime, and there is no "dread" factor.

Take care & have fun!

Natasha

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I've been making my own rotations lately, and have gotten very effective results (more UB muscle definition, toned and smaller LB -- I'm pear shaped). I'm not looking to lose weight, as losing inches is my main goal. All my pants are looser in the thigh/butt area which means I'm doing something right ;). Here is a rotation I did a few months back and wanted to share just in case anyone was interested. Gotta help my fellow Cathletes out! Of course, eating well is 80% of your results. Keep in mind, I did these same workouts for 1 month. My goal was to get accustomed to the weight work and try to increase my weight #'s, endurance, strength. Upon completing, I was able to *eek* out a few more barre leg lifts and complete 1 leg hamstring roll-out on the stability ball!

D1-PUB

D2-Hiit or Tabata or Intervals cardio of choice (TTM, CF, Imax, Hiit, ect.)

D3-STS Legs M1 W4 w/bonus leg drills with stability ball. You MUST add this bonus!

D4- Steady State cardio of choice (KPC, Step Blast, Step Moves, ect)*

D5- Yoga or stretch + ab of choice

D6- Turbo Barre in it's entirety

D7- off

Breakdown: 3X strength training, 2X cardio, 1X yoga or stretch + abs.

This accommodates an effective and intense 5X workout week. The "6th" day is more of a lighter one w/yoga/stretch, but it really helps the muscles recover. If you are not a fan of yoga/stretch or want a 6X workout week, just add an extra cardio/circuit day of choice to replace it.

*You can chose to replace the Steady State Cardio with another Hiit/Tabata/Intervals if you prefer. I chose steady state because I truly enjoy it, it brings fun into my workout regime, and there is no "dread" factor.

Take care & have fun!

Natasha

Great rotation - what would you replace STS legs and Turbo Barre with? I don't have STS legs and don't like Turbo Barre? Just curious if you could put something in to replace these and give the same results.

Rhonda

Great rotation - what would you replace STS legs and Turbo Barre with? I don't have STS legs and don't like Turbo Barre? Just curious if you could put something in to replace these and give the same results.

Rhonda

Rhonda,

Don't *like* Turbo Barre??!! Then we can no longer be internet friends. Just kiddin'!

The reason I chose STS Legs W4 and Turbo Barre was to improve at floor/barre work and to see what results I might obtain if I stuck to the same leg workouts each week which had both. Also with Turbo Barre, I was able to add in the UB endurance work, which worked really well in conjunction w/ PUB. It made for a very effective rotation. Ok well, let me see here...

1) Can you do the UB segment of Turbo Barre w/barre portion from Lower Body Blast?

2) You can do High Reps instead of Turbo Barre, as it will work the UB and LB nicely. BUT, you don't get the barre segment.

3) For STS Legs, you can replace it with any leg workout of choice BUT make sure to add floor work! GSL is a great substitution. I hear Butts & Guts is amazing, but I don't own that one yet :eek:.

HTH!

Hi Nora & other Cathe friends :)

I'm sorry for taking so long to let you know that I had to bypass this months rotation due mostly to Hurricane Sandy . We here in the immediate area are fine but very close by as well as up North is crushed. My parents ( up north) still don't have power and fortunately are running a generator. They are in lines up to 4 & 5 hours long to fill gas tanks. Between checking up on them ( since they don't want to leave home because my dad needs to have chemo treatments) and schools being closed here locally for hurricane precaution, and hard core editing for hours per day, I just had to take the Nov 2012 rotation off of my to do list. We will definitely have a Dec 2012 rotation. Thank you too for your thoughts & prayers for us & our surrounding states. Many are suffering!

Healing Hugs,
Cathe

Hi,

I just posted that question on Ask Cathe as well. Great minds think alike.

Have a great day!;)

Nora

Hi Nora & other Cathe friends :)

I'm sorry for taking so long to let you know that I had to bypass this months rotation due mostly to Hurricane Sandy . We here in the immediate area are fine but very close by as well as up North is crushed. My parents ( up north) still don't have power and fortunately are running a generator. They are in lines up to 4 & 5 hours long to fill gas tanks. Between checking up on them ( since they don't want to leave home because my dad needs to have chemo treatments) and schools being closed here locally for hurricane precaution, and hard core editing for hours per day, I just had to take the Nov 2012 rotation off of my to do list. We will definitely have a Dec 2012 rotation. Thank you too for your thoughts & prayers for us & our surrounding states. Many are suffering!

Healing Hugs,
Cathe

Hi Cathe,

So sorry to hear about your parents. I will keep them in my thoughts & prayers. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. ((((HUGS)))

Cathe!! Thanks so much for checking in with us. We were worried about you and you were missed. I hope your parents get power and NJ gets gas soon.. My heart goes out to everyone struggling with this .. Especially since we are supposed to get a Nor'easter now? I hope you and your family stay safe and warm and healing hugs to you!
Frances

Last edited:
Hi Cathe,

I'm very concerned about the devastation of hurricane Sandy has left behind. So, sorry to hear of your parents and many others are having to deal with because of Sandy and the troubles its caused. I will pray for you family and all those effected by Sandy as well. All those effected are in my daily prayers and healing hugs.

Blessing and hugs for all that you do Cathe;)

Nora

Why not do Nov. 2011 Rotation?

I am going to pull out the rotation from last November, because if I remember correctly, I really enjoyed it!

Cathe - please know we are all praying for everyone there, and in the other affected areas as well to stay safe, get power restored, and hopefully start getting back to some semblance of normal very soon. I know it's been over a week and it may feel like some are beginning to forget about the affected areas - just know that is not the case (at least here in SC) and I'm sure everyone will agree. We are all sending you some serious positive energy, prayers and giving locally to relief efforts. Big ((Hugs)) from down south~

Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.