KK's December Rotation

Author

Cathlete
Hi Jeanette & Rhea & Natalie!;-)

Gee, can you believe we're here in December already? Not sure I'm ready for it yet.

It's really good to hear from you, Natalie. I think we were all missing you. It's good news that your rotator cuff is getting better -- I'm having to be a little careful right now, too, as I strained a muscle in my back the other day -- I forgot that this tends to happen to me when I work out on the 8" step.:+

I do like the idea of shorter workouts this month due to the heavy schedule, but last month's fat burning rotation was a good one for me, so I think I'll stay with it for right now. As it draws closer to Christmas, I might change that a bit.

Finally decided to do HSC -- the 51 minute TimeSaver -- today -- a good workout -- mostly weight work, I think -- there was only 3-4 cardio cycles in it and they were pretty short. But a good workout nonetheless.

Well, I think I'll post the rest of the week's schedule -- just to keep myself straight.

Thursday: Sprint 8 workout outside -- followed by a stretch

Friday: Pyramid lower body -- followed by a 20 minute jog -- give my back a chance to recover

Saturday: Pyramid upper body -- followed by a 20 minute jog

Sunday: Off

Well, that's all for now -- kept to my "deadline" schedule today and did accomplish a bit more -- but not much -- have to work on that.

Have a great day, everyone, and happy workouts.:7

Good morning Karen, Rhea and Natalie:
Happy December! Where did the time go? Seems like I just put the Christmas decorations away the other day.

Today I did Rhythmic Step first 2 combos and then Leaner Legs Abs from CTX. I have to have my blood drawn and mammogram this morning. Have been fasting for the blood draw so no coffee this morning ;(

Karen, glad you got a good workout from HSC. I too did the Timesaver the other morning and liked it. Think I will stay with the fatloss rotation for now. May switch up later on in the month.

Have lots to do at work today when I return from the medical stuff. It's raining pretty good outside, glad it warmed up. Tomorrow I plan on doing a Spinerval workout, then need to do some housecleaning, get Christmas tree permits and get ready for my DH's company party on Friday night. It's out at a dude ranch (Rhea, it's Spanish Springs). The nice thing is that they put us up for the night too so we can have a drink and won't have to drive back to Susanville after the party and dance.

Good workouts and Natalie, glad the shoulder is getting better. I've had like a kink thing in my upper back/shoulder. I have a massage next Tuesday evening so hopefully that will help.

Oh yeah, Karen, a balaclava is a head covering that you slip over your head that has an ovening for your nose and eyes but can slip over your mouth. Not as fully covering as a full ski mask. For me, bike riding requires me to wear this (balaclava) when riding in 30 degree temps. Of course you ride with your helmet over the top.

Jeanette

Good morning!

Natalie - so good to see you. The Turbo Jam workouts are just too fun. And they work you....they are a part of the Beachbody.com stuff. I think I'll be doing the 20 minute plus the sculpt one just to wake myself up today.

I'm not going to do any real type of rotation until this month is over, well, until class is over. Then I'm going to try like heck to get into a routine.

Well, gotta run to the juvenile hall. Talk to you all later. Have a great and wonderful day.

HI KAREN KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you honey -- I see you are still faithful to your workouts.

Hi Jeanette! I looked at your pictures on another Cathe thread. You are so pretty and in great shape!

What's up Rhea? Sounds like you are as addicted to those TJ's as I am. I haven't done the Turbo Sculpt or 20-minute workout yet. I may schedule these for this evening.

Ladies, I am just dying for those new Tracie Long workouts.:D

Nice "chatting" with everyone again!

-- Jeanie

Hi Karen, Rhea, Natalie & Jeanie:
So nice to hear from you Jeanie, hope all is well. Thanks for the compliments too.

Today is my day off from work, have much to do but did a Spinerval "Lean & Mean" DVD this morning. It's 51 minutes, including warmup and cool down and gets my heart rate up there for short periods. I think it's really helping as today I got my heart rate up to 160! Last week I thought I was doing well to get it up to 152. I burned 252 calories and average heart rate was 128. I like the length of this workout too. Can anyone suggest a good, easy to read book on heart rate training?

Yesterday I got my mammogram and bloodwork done. Actually, the blood draw didn't go well at first until they pulled out a technician that doesn't take blood anymore. They bring her out for hard cases (like me) and by golly, she hit it the first time. I was thrilled!

Went to the dr. today and had my pap and physical exam. Blood test results were back by then. I've been wondering how my bloodwork would be as I eat more cheeses, chicken, etc. than I used to. Anyway, my cholesterol was 189, with triglycerides at 59 and HDL at 73 (which is off the chart in a good way). Anyway, the dr. said I was just fine. Mammogram came back fine too

Am doing housework now and going to clean out my closet as it's VERY CLUTTERED! We have a Christmas party tonite too.

Good workouts all!

Jeanette

Good morning everyone!

Hey Ms. Jeanie - so glad to "see" you over here. I'm getting rather excited about those new Tracie Long tapes too. I hope she has a package type of deal that I can't resist. I also can't wait until Dec 19th when I'm completely done with class and I can have a regular routine...

Jeanette, I don't know of any books, but that Ready, Set, Go one might have some HR stuff, I just can't remember. Do you Karen? Karen is our book guru you know. :eek: It is so funny that you don't hit above 160, I wonder what that means? I've always raised my HR above 160, 168 is tops. (I have seen it in the 170's, but that is top anaerobic training) The funny thing is, I'm not really out of breath in the 150's, so I don't what to believe about the rates.

Karen, know anything about this?

Hi Everybody, Jeanette & Rhea & Jeanie & Natalie!;)

Oh, my gosh, Jeanie IT IS SO GOOD to hear from you.:) I feel guilty, however, for being so lax in getting to the FitPrime site and visiting you. Since I've been back from the tour, it's been one thing after another... I'll try to be good -- but, oh my gosh, it's good to hear from you.

And it's great to hear about these new workouts -- Tracie Long has some coming out, huh? And these workouts that you and Rhea are doing sound really great, too.

Am still fighting off this weight stuff -- it gets back down to where it was before tour (and that was still 2 pounds heavy) and then back up -- then down, then up. Sigh...

I'll just keep at it, I suppose.

Wow, Jeanette, you've had some adventures at the doctor's office -- did I forget to post last night?:eek: I was thinking about those appointments of yours and was hoping all went okay. Had to smile at them having to drag out the geru of the blood-taking ward. Sometimes its good for them to have something different.

Sounds like your workouts are doing great, too.

Rhea, I, too, will be glad when I'm back onto a regular schedule -- right now I'm not -- still (believe it or not) in recover mode -- this last tour was long and really did take a toll on me, it seems. But am so glad that you're working out -- like Cathe said in her last rotation, this month can be a "maintain" month.

I did, didn't I? I forgot to post last night. :eek: That's how distracted I am of late.

Those spinervals really sound like good workouts -- oh, and thanks for defining bakachava -- I'd never heard of it before -- but now I understand it.

Okay, so about heart rates -- I'm not too knowledgeable about this sort of thing -- but I can do some research and see what I can discover about it. I do believe (but I could be wrong) that the more fit you are, the harder it is for you to get your heart rate up there -- I remember starting my workouts when I was in my early 30's -- and I'd never done any sort of exercise at all after finishing school -- not even when I had my kids -- and so my heart rate upon first exercising skyrocketed up to about 210. So I really had to take it easy, cause the heart rate would just soar up there. Then as I got more and more fit, my heart rate came down into the higher range for my age group -- and it's still in the higher range for my age group, gradually drifting down a little as I grow older. It's still easy for me to get it way up there -- hitting 180 is not unreal for me -- hitting 170 is pretty normal -- at least on the sprint 8's and the IMAX's and interval training. It stays much lower during weight work and such. But again, I really do think that the more fit you are, the harder it is to get your heart rate way up there...that's why athletes can work out so much more intensely than someone who is out of shape.

It's interesting how different we are, isn't it? But this makes it really interesting, too.

Anyway, yesterday, we had visitors and so I wasn't able to do a full workout -- I ended up doing a sprint 8 outside complete with warm up and cool down -- all total it was about 45 minutes.

Then today, it was Pyramid Lower Body -- and supposedly a 20 minute jog outside -- but it was raining and so I did a step portion from one of Cathe's cardio step workouts -- about 22 minutes. Like you, Jeanette, my shoulder and back have been strained and so I had to watch it during the step workouts. Cathe never fails to work you out really good, huh?

Wish I could be of more help on the heart rates -- I'll do some research and see what I can discover.

Anyway, hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend. And terrific workouts, everybody.:7

Hi Jeanette & Rhea & Jeanie & Natalie!;-)

Well, let's see -- in my last post (which I did on Friday night) I tried to answer any questions asked -- I can't believe that I forgot to post on Thursday eve -- shows me how distracted I am. Please forgive.

Am trying to figure out my rotation for next week -- on one hand, I want to continue the fat burning rotation, on the other, the TimeSaver is a good idea -- since things are starting to get busy.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was spent shopping and now I think I've got my shopping done -- there might be one thing or two here and there -- but for the most part, it's done.:D Yea!

Okay so about the rotataion: I think for this week that I'm going to do a TimeSaver rotation because I have a manuscript due back to my editor on Friday -- and that, with shopping and wrapping and visiting, etc. should keep me pretty busy. I'll have to alter the TimeSaver rotation, however, because I don't have all the workouts listed there. Also, instead of doing all strength workouts -- I'll try to do circuit workouts when I can, since I am still trying to lose a couple of pounds.

Monday: Supposed to be step, jump and pump -- I'll do Sprint 8 outside -- if it's not raining -- if it's raining I'll do IMAX2 45 to 55 minutes

Tuesday: HSC -- TimeSaver version -- the 51 minute one -- or the 30 minute on if I'm in a pinch

Wednesday: 20-30 minute run outside plus stretch from StretchMax -- should be 45 to 55 min.

Thursday: Body Max (Leave out upper body at the end (51 minutes) -- this has 5 drills of anaerobics, plus legs -- stretch

Friday: Body Max (warm up, all weight segments only) and 20 minute run -- stretch with the stretch segment of Body Max -- this would be a little over an hour -- if I'm in a pinch, I might forgo the 20 minute run

Saturday: 30 minute run outside plus stretch

Sunday: Off

Whew! That took a while to figure out -- cause I want the fat burning roation, plus TimeSaver...

Happy workouts everyone -- by the way, I'm still researching the heart rate thing -- have a great day. :7

Good morning ladies!

I'm still on the fat burning rotation so did ME today. Actually was a little short so did the express workout. It was around 40 some minutes, I think. Feel good and my upper back/shoulder is without any pain. It kept feeling like it was "caught" and I kept trying to "uncatch" it, if that makes sense. Anyway, it's MIA this morning.

Friday night's party was very nice and it was wonderful not having to drive back from up there (Spanish Springs), though we didn't do much drinking, think I had 2 glasses of wine was all. Back home on Saturday morning and then over to help my niece with her January wedding announcements. It was fun getting together to do that. I used Saturday as a rest day so no workout.

Yesterday, did a 32 mile bike ride. Only one other person showed but we had a good ride. 37 degrees when we got back to town. I wore my HRM on this ride (first time on an actual ride) and did see some HR's of above 160 at various times. I'm still not sure what my max HR is yet. Might get one of the Sally Edwards heart rate training books.

Cleaned out my closet on Friday, also cleaned out fridge and did other housework so was a good weekend. Still no Christmas shopping yet, but have gotten ideas.

Karen, think that's a good idea on the Timesaver/fat burning rotation. I think it's good to vary the intensity. I'll be doing that too.

I have a massage tomorrow after work. Plan on finishing my faux painting in the bedroom tonite. I thought it needed a darker color to make a little bit more contrast. It was just too subtle, now I hope I don't mess it up. Also finished hanging 2 towel racks. Still need decorations but I'll be keeping my eye peeled for something new. Tired of my old stuff.

Good workouts all!

Jeanette

Oh yeah, forgot to mention my bike ride HR stats:
Time exercising: 2:03
Time In zone: 1:13 (fat burning zone is 112 to 147 bpm)
Average HR: 140
Calories burned: 710
35% from fat

Good morning all!

So glad to see everyone keeping busy with their workouts. My neck and shoulder went out on me Thursday night. Not sure why, but I think I was doing my workout with scrunched shoulders. So, I've banned myself from workouts for a bit. (also had a massage on Friday which helped, but Sat and Sun had a bit of muscle contractions which didn't help...errr)

Well, gotta run and get some work done before lunch and school!
Have a great day everyone....:eek:

Hi Jeanette & Rhea & Natalie & Jeanie!;)

I'm really glad I'm doing a bit of a TimeSaver rotation -- trying to keep in fat burning, too -- today was just so very, very busy -- am trying to get the "galley" done and back to my editor -- and yet things are hopping and popping around here -- all the shopping and getting ready for things and such -- I really do see what Cathe meant by it's just a busy time of the year.

Anyway, was able to get in a sprint 8 workout today -- with a 10 minute warm up and 10 minute cool down and stretch -- about 40 minutes -- then it was in the kitchen -- bills and more bills and banking and such... Pant...pant.

Rhea and Jeanette, isn't it odd that we all three have something pulled in the neck/shoulder/upper back area?:eek: I, too, am taking it easy on these workouts -- I do notice that it helps if I do more stretching -- so I've included alot of stretching this week. That massage sounds so wonderful, Jeanette! Sometimes I can get a free massage from the hubby -- and those are wonderful.

Hope that you'll be on the mend soon, Rhea. I'm sure you will. It's odd that since I've been doing almost all Cathe, I don't injure myself as much as I used to -- I really think it's all the talk she does about form as we do the exercises -- plus -- have you noticed, that on the Pyramids -- how funny she is? She has been laughing out loud sometimes...

A 32 mile ride -- what fun -- I was thinking about you today, Jeanette, as I was trying to talk myself into doing the Sprint 8 -- cause I was so busy this morning that I was late in doing my workout -- and I really didn't want to do it -- so I was talking myself into it -- and I thought about you and your bike rides, and decided that I could do it.:D You are an inspiration -- just thought I'd let you know.

Oh, by the way, what's MIA? Is is one of Cathe's workouts?

Well, better get going. Have alot to do tonight...pant...pant...

Let's see, I think I have HSC -- the 51 minute version planned for tomorrow -- actually I really like that workout -- now I'm looking forward to it.

Have some great workouts, everyone. One more thing -- I really do believe that -- as far as heart rate goes -- we are all different -- genetics plays a part, of course, but the more fit one is -- or is the word fitter? -- anyway, as one gets more and more fit -- ones heart rate becomes slower (which is a good thing) -- thus, an "in shape" person has to work more intensely to get into the aerobic zone. Muscles help the heart -- and if one is out of shape, and he/she exercises, the heart has to do most of the work -- cause the muscles can't pull their part of the load. But that's my somewhat informed opinion. I still have research to do.

Anyway, have a terrific day -- oh, and Rhea, let us know how you're doing.:7

Hi Karen, Rhea, and Natalie and Jeanie!

It was Imax1 for me today. Have only done this one once before, but it is a good calorie burner and does make me work and sweat. I do like it. So nice that we have different interval workouts we can do to avoid boredom.

Finished with the 3rd color on my bedroom wall (faux painting) last night. I am pleased! You know how sometimes you wonder, should I have just left well enough alone? Nope, I'm really happy that I went for a little more color. It's still pretty subtle but more of the effect I was after. Anyhow, it's done. Just have to hang a TP holder tonite and start shopping for new towels, pics, etc.

Have a massage tonite and I'm looking forward to it. Karen, MIA means "missing in action". I was referring to the slight pain that I'd had in my shoulder blade area. Yeah, it's interesting that all 3 of us have upper body slight injuries. I'm toying with the idea of getting out my Power Yoga (Brian Kest) video sometime. I did his routines a few times and they really made me sweat, that was before Cathe, but I still think they are good. Maybe after the first of the year.

I'm thinking of getting another challenge (cycling) for the next year. I plan on repeating the Ashland, Oregon century that I did last year but I'd like to add something else on too. I like riding with others and right now, I'm kind of a "tweener", meaning I'm faster than most of the ladies I ride with and like a little more intensity, yet slower than the fellas. I could ride with them more, but it means I'll probably get "dropped" cuz I can't keep up with their pace for a long time. Anyhow, I'm pleased with my progress this winter, even though the mileage is definitely down due to time change and weather, etc. Cathe workouts and Spinervals help to fill the gap. Any of you have challenges that you want to tackle for 2006?

Well must get ready for work now. Karen, hope you enjoy HSC, I like it too!

Jeanette :7

Good morning!

Slowly but surely, I think that darn thing is healing. I'm a bit tired of the menthol smell from the icy/hot patches, but they really help loosen up things for my desk job. That's what makes me worse. So I'm going to try some sort of workout today, I just think I have to leave my beloved Turbo Jams out of the mix.....:-(

One of my goals is to get up at 5:30, hot tub for 15 mins (of course, that is after, all dogs and cats are fed, they won't wait.) Then a short stretch program. Yesterday, only managed the hot tub part with some stretches in the water since DH didn't get out of bed.(slept a little later than supposed to). Today, dogs were in the house, so the youngester got me up when the alarm went off. I think he heard the coffee pot and started whining. I did the hot tub and then the basic stretch of the new stretch dvd. That felt very good and it did loosen me up. I still have to put on the icy/hot patch, but I think it will get better, especially after Wed when I drive less and sit at a desk less.

Another goal is to get the fat percentage back down along with the weight I have gained during this summer and school. My big pants are even fitting uncomfortably. Yuck.

Well, must run, have court in 45 minutes. Have a great and wonderful day everyone. Tonight is our County Christmas party and my bunco Christmas party, so I'm going to be busy.

:+

Hi Jeanette & Rhea & Natalie! & Jeanie, too!:)

Really like HSC -- the time just flies by -- in my opinion it's more of a strength endurance workout, than cardio -- but it sure does move -- it's becoming one of my favorites.

Isn't IMAX1 good? It's the second hardest interval workout of Cathe's I think -- IMAX3 being the hardest, and IMAX2 the most fun, in my opinion. But IMAX1 is good.

Rhea, your description of the stretching in the hot tub made me long for a similar session, myself. It sounds heavenly. What a way to start the day...;) Oh, I thought it interesting about your cats and dogs, too. Each morning (I'm almost always the first one up), I face 4-5 faces looking at me as I enter the kitchen -- there's no way of getting anything for myself until they're all fed -- just no way...:+ But don't you love it?

Oh, and how were the Christmas parties? Wow, they are starting already -- well, my cards are almost all done -- only a few more to do -- and my shopping is done -- now I just have to wrap all the presents. Am looking forward to it all.

Jeanette, your bedroom sounds lovely. It again reminds me that our entire house needs painting -- I'm going to try to start goals for around the house, I think.

Also you've made me think. Last year, I just wanted to really get into the intervals and rotations and become familiar with them, and to be able to do weight training without injurying myself. Did accomplish both -- learned more about interval training -- and through Cathe, I've learned better form and don't tend to injure myself anymore -- didn't realize that I need another goal now -- that's interesting -- you've made me think. Let me sit on it for a bit. I'm quite happy with my workouts, but you're right -- there should be something that I strive for this year -- let me sleep on it.

I know a few things are: 1) lose these extra pounds (only 2-3) but still want to lose them -- 2) tighten up triceps -- they are still slightly flabby -- 3) Increase my endurance training -- I can do intervals so much easier than endurance -- 4) graduate slowly (very slowly -- so I don't injure myself) to heavier weights -- 5) eat clean -- do a liver/parasite cleanse when necessary -- perhaps once a year is good. 6) slim the waist a little.

Let me think about this a bit, though. Good question.

Well, anyway, it's past my bedtime -- and so I must get this done quickly and get to bed. Have some lovely workouts -- or stretches, Rhea -- I'll be thinking about those lovely stretches I think, when I get up tomorrow. Have a great one.:7

Hi Karen, Rhea, Natalie & Jeanie:

It was a modified day as Cathe's workout for today is too long for my schedule. I did Pyramid Upper (up premix), CTX All Step (without the intervals at end) and CTX All Step Abs. About 67 minutes long. I love Pyramid Premix Up only. You get a great upper body workout in under 1/2 hour. And I always forget how intense the CTX workouts are. I did All Step on 8" step and felt it too.

My massage last night was very nice. I'll go again the end of January. After that, I'll try to get one in after a tough bike workout, maybe once a month.

I have another potluck at work today. Seems like every time my weight and BF% is down, that's when we have one. Oh well, guess that's what this rotation is for.

Karen, I like your goals. I really have not been able to increase my strength weights much in a year. Guess I just need to do a few reps and then drop back. I think a lot of it is mental too, just don't think I can finish all of them, so I don't even try to bump it up. Also have to watch that I don't injure my upper body as I've done that before by bumping up when I wasn't ready.

Rhea, the relaxing soak does sound very nice. Made me laugh about the critters all wanting to be fed. Mine are the same way. We have 1 indoor cat and 2 indoor dogs and the cat is the biggest beggar! She is soooo persistent too.

Well, must go now. I'm still thinking about goals for next year. I think they are a great way to stretch our abilities.

Good workouts and happy hump day!

Jeanette

Good morning!

I actually got to workout yesterday. Wasn't too bad for my shoulder/neck, but for some reason my shoulder joints this morning are just aching. I think it is more a question of a low pressure system coming in, not the workouts. Plus being TTOM, I think I just feel more stuff.

Let's see yesterday's workout was Kathy Smith's Timesaver cardio. I did both the 20 minute sessions and the stretch session for a total workout of about 56 mins, 38 in the hr zone, 273 kcals, av hr at 124. I think that's what it was. This morning didn't roll out of bed exactly when supposed to and I guess I was moving real slow since it took me almost a half hour to feed animals and stoke the fire before I got in the hot tub. So no extra stretch routine, just a bit in the hot tub. I'm hoping that if I'm consistent, the little aches and pains will eventually subside. Well, I suppose if I ate better that would help.:eek:

Have a great day everyone! Don't work too hard.

Hi Karen Kay, Jeanette & Rhea,

Wow, you ladies are making me tired. Between your workouts, home remodeling and book tours, you are quite the ambitious group!

I have IMAX 2 and IMAX 3, but I've never even opened IMAX 3. It just scares me! Sounds like the original IMAX is a toughie too!

Karen Kay, I love High Step Challenge. I think it's a fun workout and I love the music. I only have that and LowMax from the Hardcore series, but I love 'em both!

Hope everyone is staying warm today. It's a chilly one here in PA, and the weatherman is calling for more snow tomorrow!

Nice "talking" to you three!

-- Jeanie

Hi Jeanette & Rhea & Jeanie & Natalie!:)

So nice of you to visit again, Jeanie! Hope you drop by alot.;-)

Anyway, sounds like some good workouts today. Thanks Jeanette, for telling me about Pyramid up -- and the 1/2 hour workout -- that would be good to combine on a day like I had today -- did a run outside for 22 minutes -- and with warm up and cool down and stretch, it turned out to be a 38 minute workout, which was perfect for today. Am feeling that minor deadline right now -- as I have to get the manuscript edited and sent back tomorrow -- have 60 pages yet to go...x(

By the way, Jeanette, I'm the same way with taking on heavier weight -- I tend to injure myself -- that's why I have to take it slowly -- very, very slowly -- and one increment at a time. But it's a good goal -- to try to increase it -- at least a little -- by the end of the year...next year...

Rhea, it sounds like a great workout that you did today, too -- sounds like fun. By the way, I'm not up on all the jargin -- what TTOM? If you can say on this board.

And Jeanie -- I don't know -- when I visit you at the Fit Prime, your workouts seem to be pretty intense. Oh, I'm taking some online vision classes -- from the mercola site -- they aren't exercises, but rather some education -- I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime, those facial exercises seem to be working, too.

Well, tomorrow should be an interesting day. Have an unusual workout planned -- the first two sections of Body Max -- Body Max is one of my favorite workouts -- but it's long -- so cutting it back like this should be interesting. Will do the cardio and intervals with leg work -- and then tomorrow, will do the upper body with a run outside. Am looking forward to it.

Well, happy workouts, everyone. Have a really terrific day.:7

Good morning Karen, Rhea, Natalie & Jeanie:

It was kickboxing for me today, consisting of parts from Kickmax, CTX Kickbox and KPC for about a 1 hour workout. Felt good, medium intensity as I didn't choose any of the high intensity parts. DVD's are great, aren't they, for mix and matching to make a workout more interesting.

Yesterday's potluck was good and I ate too much, but back to clean eating today.

I picked up my new range last night, helped DH bring it in the house and then when we turned it on, something popped and no electronic display. Have to call repairman this morning to come out and fix it. These things are such a pain. Guess I expect something to work when it's brand new.

Karen, TTOM is "that time of month". I don't have Body Max but may some day. I'm looking forward to the new workouts. Hope the music is better than the Hardcores. I like the music and volume in the Body Blasts and also in the Intensity series. Enough people griped about it so hopefully it will be better this time. I know the music in KPC is very motivating compared to the music in Kickmax. Can barely hear it in KM.

Good to see posts from you Rhea and Jeanie.

Good workouts!

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.