June 07 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I hope you had fun discovering all those premixes last month. This month we will do a focused strength program. While some muscle endurance workouts will be included for muscle "touch up", the focus will be on strength. You can expect to get stronger, enhance lean muscle mass and rev your metabolism with these workouts. The heart always needs conditioning, so I have included 3 days of cardio to complete the program. For those of you who love to lift but are just so-so about your cardio, stick with the three days of cardio. For those who love cardio more than lifting, go ahead and squeeze a fourth day of your favorite cardio in your weekly program.

Have fun!

WEEK ONE:

Mon: Pyramid Upper Body

Tues: KPC

Wed: Pyramid Lower Body plus segment one of Total Body Stretching

Thurs: 40 minutes steady state on treadmill

Fri: Maximum Intensity Strength plus segment one of Stretch max

Sat: Step Blast plus Ab Hits #2 (11 min)

Sun: off

WEEK TWO:

Mon: Imax 3 plus segment two of Stetch Max

Tues: Slow & Heavy Chest and Back and Abs

Wed: Imax 2 plus segment two of Total Body Stretching

Thurs: Slow & Heavy Tri and Bi and Abs

Fri: 30 minute steady state indoor or outdoor cycle ride

Sat: Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders

Sun: Segment one of Coremax

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Steady state run for 45 minutes plus segment three of Stetch Max

Tues: Pyramid Lower Body

Wed: Pyramid Upper Body plus sement three of Total Body Stretching

Thurs: Cardio Kicks plus Ab Hits #12

Fri: High Step Challenge

Sat: OFF

Sun: Power Hour

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: 45 minutes of INTERVAL indoor or outdoor cycling Plus 10 minutes of stretching of your choice

Tues: Slow & Heavy Chest, Back, Abs

Wed: Step Fit

Thurs: Slow & Heavy Legs and Shoulders plus 10 minutes of stretching of your choice

Fri: Imax original plus Ab Hits #3

Sat: OFF

Sun: Slow & Heavy Triceps and Biceps and Abs

"Work Work"

:7

Thanks Cathe! I can't wait to try this. I have never done one of your rotations before so I am excited to see what kind of results I have. I do have one question. I need to take my off days on Sundays. On week 3 would it be okay to do High Step Challenge and Power Hour back to back or would it be best to do a cardio in between? Thanks Michele

Hooray! Thanks, Cathe! I've been waiting to see this rotation so I can choose what I'll buy next!

***Lainie***

10_10011359828.gif

Hi Cathe,

Sorry to ask but what can I sub for Slow and Heavy?

I have all your stuff from the Blast Series on.
Intensity, Gym Styles and your killer last series. (DM, B&G, CF,etc.)

Can I sub running for the cardio days?

Colleen

Thanks Cathe!! This fits perfectly with the elements (running, DVDs, etc.) I have been wanting to use but wasn't sure how to put together. I should have known you would not disappoint. :)

Can anyone tell me where I can find the Imax original? I've been looking through DVDs to order on cathe.com and can't find it. Is it on another DVD by a different name or something?

***Lainie***

10_10011359828.gif

Ooh, wait, I think I just found the answer to my own question--Interval Max is the original Imax, right?

***Lainie***

10_10011359828.gif

Looks great, Cathe! I've already put this in my weekly planner (made some changes to accomodate my schedule...I'll be taking Thursdays off instead of Sundays/Saturdays). Thanks!

Hi Michelle!

Here is another way to do week three to meet your needs!

Mon: Pyramid Lower Body

Tues: Pyramid Upper Body plus sement three of Total Body Stretching

Wed: Steady state run for 45 minutes plus segment three of Stetch Max

Thurs: High Step Challenge

Fri: Cardio Kicks plus Ab Hits #12

Sat: Power Hour

Sun: OFF

Hi Colleen! You can use Gym Styles in place and yes, you can sub running but change it up (ie: with interval runs, steady state runs etc, longer runs, shorter runs etc.).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.