Get ready for Summer Rotation

This rotation focuses on mostly upper body and cardio. Legs are worked once a week. Hope you like it:

WEEK 1
Day 1: Push/Pull upper body 3 sets premix; Abs from Cardio & Weights
Day 2: Step Blast
Day 3: Legs & Glutes; Abs from Pure Strength Back & Bi's
Day 4: Muscle Max Upper Body premix; Abs from MM
Day 5: Rhythmic Step
Day 6: High Step Challenge
Day 7: Rest day/maybe some yoga

WEEK 2
Day 1: CTX Upper Body Split; Abs from All Step & Power Hour (on Ab Hits DVD)
Day 2: Kick Max Kickbox/Bootcamp premix; Arm drills from Cardio Kicks; Abs from Kick Punch & Crunch
Day 3: Muscle Max Lower Body premix; Floor work from Gym Style Legs
Day 4: Super Sets Upper Body Blast; Abs from Muscle Endurance
Day 5: Low Max
Day 6: Step, Jump & Pump
Day 7: Rest day/maybe some yoga

WEEK 3
Day 1: Pyramid Upper Body
Day 2: IMAX 2
Day 3: Pyramid Lower Body; Core Max #1
Day 4: Muscle Endurance Upper Body Split premix; Bootcamp Upper body only; Bootcamp Abs only
Day 5: Cardio Kicks
Day 6: High Step Training Advanced
Day 7: Rest/yoga

WEEK 4
Day 1: Maximum Intensity Strength Upper Body (skip leg work); MIS abs
Day 2: IMAX 3
Day 3: Leaner Legs; Core Max #2
Day 4: Push ups from Gym Style Chest; Power Hour Upper Body only (skip leg work); PH abs
Day 5: Kick, Punch & Crunch
Day 6: Cardio & Weights
Day 7: Rest/yoga

Thank you Debbie! I was just going to ask for something new. I love your use of premixes. I have been doing your endurance rotation for 6 weeks.

Is this rotation going to help with fat loss? My endurance has greatly improved but not weight or inches.

I am going to pick up my treadmill on Tuesday. Can't wait! Any suggestions for incorporating this into a rotation? I am still reading BFFM, just started chapter 6. I also thought I would try lowering my carbs as suggested in the e-book. I thought maybe that would help me eat more meals. I am still having a hard time eating more than 3 times a day. I am not hungry and timing is sometimes off. Like he said if you keep doing the same thing and nothing changes try something else. I am also thinking of using your rotation and adding in some cardio with the treadmill, like cardio twice a day. Any suggestions or comments would be great!
Thanks,
Colleen

Debbie this is just what I need, Thank you, On a couple of the workouts could you tell me what to do? on super sets upper body blast only have vhs. ME upperbody premix and bootcamp upper body only what is that and only have vhs on those as well.Thank You for any help! Lori

Just fast forward throught the leg parts. You'll be rewinding and fast forwarding alot, however. Sorry I can't help you more, I have these workouts on DVD so I tend to use the premixes quite a bit.

Yes, it should definitely help with fat loss. Just add in a treadmill workout in place of one of the cardio days if you want. Like instead of doing Cardio Kicks, do your treadmill.

Hey, Debbie! THANKS so much. I wasn't certain what I was going to do, but I knew I didn't want to focus TOO much on lower body this month due to a half-marathon I'm running on the last weekend of the month. SO....I'll be starting this with a few of you on Monday!

Thanks again! Is there a check-in that will be going on every day? I'd love to post daily progress with others!

Gayle

Just wanted to write and tell you that I'm lovin' this rotation!
I'm noticing a lot more definition in my arms/shoulders. Thanks for putting this together.

I absolutely love your rotations. I'm still in the process of repeating the endurance one again but I'm doing this next month. Thanks so much!!!! You rock! :p

Debbie,
This rotation got me bikini ready by end of week 3 ;-) Each week I noticed positive changes and by this weekend I was comfortably in my skinny jeans ;-)

Thanks for the needed fine tuning and well structured rotation!

I'm Very pleased with my results and have you to thank! As always your rotations ROCK-Thank you!

Keep em coming gf
}(

Thanks Delphene! I've also liked this rotation. I'm in the process of doing up another one using more circuit type workouts and more cardio. I'll post it when I'm done.

oooh circuits, perfect follow up !

GF,
THANKS SOO MUCH FOR ALL THE TIME YOU PUT INTO THESE! MUCH APPRECIATED ALWAYS !

Hi Debbie:

I have the CTX series on VHS, don't have it on DVD. I'd like to do the CTX Upper Body split and realize i would have to fast forward to the end of the cardio to the uppper body workout on each tape. How long is the CTX Upper Body split on DVD?

This rotation looks fantastic. I also finished doing your Muscle Definition Rotation/Lean Out and it really gave me great results.

Thank you so so much!

Erin

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your time and consideration, this rotation looks super duper. Question: Did you limit leg work to once a week, to reduce leg size?? Did I read in another post somewhere, you are trying to reduce your own leg size?
Do you feel that limiting leg workouts to once a week helps with that?
I want smaller legs, and a tighter rear end, and have always worked these areas twice week? My legs are firm, but not smaller!x(

Just wondered what your thoughts on trimming leg size, yet keeping them defined and tight?? Thanks again.

Erin - The upper body portion is around 40 minutes I believe. What a bummer that you have to ffw to each section. Yuck!

Tneah - You have to do what works best for you. There is no way I can make one rotation that will work for everybody. If working your legs twice a week is working for you, continue doing that. If they are getting to thick, cut back a bit and lower your weights and go higher with reps.

Oops, sorry, was not asking for a rotation! Just wondered about your thoughts on leg training, what works best for you in regards to once a week or twice? You workout alot, so do I--I used to compete-did the 1997 Emerald Cup in Seattle, WA. Boy that is sooo long ago isn't it? So I am not a stranger to workouts, just wondered what your experience has been when training legs.
I have in the past typically worked them twice...high reps, etc...:)
I just have pretty big legs no matter what. :) But have found heavier weights increases muscle hardness like nothing else. Anway, thanks again for a great rotation.
:7

Question for you Debbie

Hi Debbie,

I'm currently doing this rotation, in the second week right now. I'm wondering on Cardio Kicks, you have noted to do the arm drills. I looked through the menu and it has W/U, Arm & Leg Drills, Intensity Drills, CoolDown. I'm sorry if I'm being anal, but I don't know this workout very well - is there a segment of just arms or did you mean to do arms & legs? As always, I appreciate your help. Your rotations have become my favorites, aside from Cathe's, of course!!

Thanks again,
Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.