Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS

VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS Welcome to the Video & DVD Rotations Forum. This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month. To help others benefit from your rotation contribution, please give it a category title. Some examples could be: Strength, Cardio, Circuit, Total Body Strength, Total Body Endurance, All Step, Kickbox, All Upper Body, etc. We would also love to hear what changes you have experienced or are still experiencing while using this special rotation. Thanks for sharing!

FitnessFreak - Did you get X-Train?

This is a discussion on FitnessFreak - Did you get X-Train? within the VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; FitnessFreak Did you get X-Train? Are you going to try one of the rotations Cathe has provided or are you ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Gibbee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Cathlete
Gibbee's Profile Fields

Default FitnessFreak - Did you get X-Train?

FitnessFreak

Did you get X-Train? Are you going to try one of the rotations Cathe has provided or are you going to develop one (or more) on your own? If so, would you please share them with us?

Thanks!
Old 01-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Catheite
slenamond's Profile Fields

Default Got mine!!

I'm in Texas and got mine yesterday!!! Can't decide which one to do
Old 01-02-2013, 01:27 PM
jentrudel's Profile Fields

Wink Would Love a differant Rotation!!

I cannot decide which to do and WOULD LOVE someone to come up with a rotation we can do with more cardio with more weights on some days not just one body part but without over training!! Does anyone have any ideas?? WOULD LOVE SOME!! THANKS!!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Cathlete
Gibbee's Profile Fields

FF - I don't feel like Xtrain legs and/or cardio legs is going to be 'enough'. Any suggestions? Maybe GS legs?
Old 01-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Cathlete
Fitnessfreakk366's Profile Fields

Gibbee, no I didn't get Xtrain, not sure I will order it. I'm having a lot of problems with my muscles right now and lifting the slightest weight puts my upper body in great pain. I'm trying to get that to heal and maybe after I'm pain free for a while I'll get back to the lifting. Enjoy it, though, I hear it's an awesome workout series!
-::- ((.*

"Nothing that matters comes easy, Nothing that comes easy ever really matters..."

Ride on...
Old 01-31-2013, 01:50 PM
Catheite
lcsavik's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitnessfreakk366 View Post
Gibbee, no I didn't get Xtrain, not sure I will order it. I'm having a lot of problems with my muscles right now and lifting the slightest weight puts my upper body in great pain. I'm trying to get that to heal and maybe after I'm pain free for a while I'll get back to the lifting. Enjoy it, though, I hear it's an awesome workout series!
I'm sorry to hear your in pain. I can sympathize. I hope you recover soon. Take care of yourself!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Cathlete
Gibbee's Profile Fields

Debbie - I hope you feel better soon. You are a rock and a source of fitness inspiration here at Cathe's site. Know that we are all pulling for you!
fit fanatic and jentrudel like this.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Cathlete
Fitnessfreakk366's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcsavik View Post
I'm sorry to hear your in pain. I can sympathize. I hope you recover soon. Take care of yourself!
Thank you! I appreciate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Debbie - I hope you feel better soon. You are a rock and a source of fitness inspiration here at Cathe's site. Know that we are all pulling for you!
Aw thanks Gibbee. I certainly don't feel like much of an inspiration anymore. I appreciate your kind words, though!
-::- ((.*

"Nothing that matters comes easy, Nothing that comes easy ever really matters..."

Ride on...
Old 02-02-2013, 09:48 PM
jentrudel's Profile Fields

Diddo for me too!! Deb... You are a HUGE Inspiration!! You do AMAZING AMAZING Rotations!! I LOVE them!! And You do it for so many ppl you donot know! That takes ALOT of time to do and its all because you want to and that you care!!
Never feel you are less EVER just because you now have some limitations to what you can do!! You will back into it IN NO TIME IAM Sure!!
Sending lots of POSITIVE Vibes, prayers your way!!
{{{ Hugs }}} ~ Jen