Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Deal of the Week

FitnessFreak - Did you get X-Train?

Discussion in 'VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS' started by Gibbee, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Gibbee Cathlete

FitnessFreak

Did you get X-Train? Are you going to try one of the rotations Cathe has provided or are you going to develop one (or more) on your own? If so, would you please share them with us?

Thanks!

2. slenamond Cathlete

Got mine!!

I'm in Texas and got mine yesterday!!! Can't decide which one to do

3. jentrudel Cathlete

Would Love a differant Rotation!!

I cannot decide which to do and WOULD LOVE someone to come up with a rotation we can do with more cardio with more weights on some days not just one body part but without over training!! Does anyone have any ideas?? WOULD LOVE SOME!! THANKS!!;)

4. Gibbee Cathlete

FF - I don't feel like Xtrain legs and/or cardio legs is going to be 'enough'. Any suggestions? Maybe GS legs?

5. Fitnessfreakk366 Cathlete

Gibbee, no I didn't get Xtrain, not sure I will order it. I'm having a lot of problems with my muscles right now and lifting the slightest weight puts my upper body in great pain. I'm trying to get that to heal and maybe after I'm pain free for a while I'll get back to the lifting. Enjoy it, though, I hear it's an awesome workout series!

6. lcsavik Cathlete

I'm sorry to hear your in pain. I can sympathize. I hope you recover soon. Take care of yourself!

7. Gibbee Cathlete

Debbie - I hope you feel better soon. You are a rock and a source of fitness inspiration here at Cathe's site. Know that we are all pulling for you!

8. Fitnessfreakk366 Cathlete

Thank you! I appreciate that!

Aw thanks Gibbee. I certainly don't feel like much of an inspiration anymore. I appreciate your kind words, though! :)

9. jentrudel Cathlete

Diddo for me too!! Deb... You are a HUGE Inspiration!! You do AMAZING AMAZING Rotations!! I LOVE them!! And You do it for so many ppl you donot know! That takes ALOT of time to do and its all because you want to and that you care!!
    Never feel you are less EVER just because you now have some limitations to what you can do!! You will back into it IN NO TIME IAM Sure!!
    Sending lots of POSITIVE Vibes, prayers your way!!
    {{{ Hugs }}} ~ Jen ;)