Anyone doing the January 2004 rotation?

FiddleFit

Cathlete
I just completed week1 of Cathe's January '04 rotation. I think it was the most advanced week of workouts I have ever done. It was very challenging, but I am very, very self-satisfied. I never thought I could actually pull it off. Cool! Is anyone else doing this? Did anyone do it when she posted it last January?

I'm going to love the January 05 rotation if she includes the HardCore workouts!!!

Cheers,
Sandra

I just finished the Jan. 04 rotation and loved it. Now, I'm doing the August rotation (1 week into it) and feel like it's really easy...well, not exactly easy, but less intense then the jan. 04 workout. I really loved the cardio in it and may look into adding more cardio into the august rotation! I can't wait for the hardcore workout rotations!!

Enjoy,

I've been trying to chose which rotation to start today. I've been eyeing the Jan 04, now I think you've twisted my arm. I'm up for a challenge. :)

Thanks for your comments! What were your results from the January rotation? Did you get leaner, stronger, increase your endurance?

Tomorrow I am supposed to do Circuit Max followed by Step & Intervals cardio. I'm thinking I will probably hold off the CM core work until after the Step & Intervals cardio. How did you do it? It is going to be a challenging workout, either way.

I did KPC this morning, but didn't have 100% to give it. My legs were still tired from IMAX and Leaner Legs on Friday/Saturday. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more oomph.

Cheers,
Sandra

Oooh! Good!! Please let me know how you're doing. From the looks of the rotation, I think week 1 is the most strenuous. I'm starting week2; just did KPC. My legs are still feeling last week's workouts, so I think it was good to have a lower impact workout this morning (comparatively speaking). Tomorrow's workout is Circuit Max followed by Step & Intervals cardio. I'm going to have to psyche myself up for that one. Good luck to you - doing BodyMax and MIC on subsequent days. If you can survive that, you are good to go for the month!! :)

Cheers,
Sandra

This morning I did Circuit Max followed by Step & Intervals. That's another version of MIC!! Phew! Wore me out! I'm feeling more sore these days than I have in quite a long time. I am pleased to think I'm taking my fitness to a new level.

Sandra

I decided to do this rotation to get ready for a trip mid-Oct.

I started today and was happy to realize the doing the Cathe Aug. rotation for the past several weeks really improved my fitness level. I was skerred of BodyMax since I hadn't done it in over a year!

So kewl..........love that Cathe:D :)

Link for rotation:

Here is the link for the January 04 Rotation:

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=7&topic_id=745&mesg_id=745&listing_type=search

...or, here is the rotation:

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. With the new year right around the corner, what better time than now to make a commitment to get back on track and work off our holiday pounds. The rotation for the next four weeks will certainly rev your metabolism and help to burn off the excess. Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

WEEK ONE

Mon....Body Max
Tues...MIC
Wed....Step, Jump,& Pump
Thurs..Rhythmic Step plus 10 minutes Ab Hits
Fri....Leaner Legs plus 1st 5 Intervals of Imax 1
Sat....CTX Upper Body plus 2nd 5 intervals of Imax
Sun....OFF

WEEK TWO

Mon....KPC (Kick Punch Crunch)
Tues...Circuit Max Plus CTX Step and Intervals (cardio only)
Wed....Step Works
Thurs..Boot Camp
Fri....Muscle Endurance plus CTX Kickbox (cardio only)
Sat....OFF
Sun....Power Hour

WEEK THREE

Mon...IMAX 2
Tues...PS BBA
Wed....Step Fit
Thurs..PS Legs & Abs
Fri....CARDIO SAMPLER: 1) warm up and step from SJP 2) kickbox only from CTX KICKBOX 3) high low only from MIC
Sat....PS CST
Sun....OFF

WEEK FOUR

Mon.....Cardio & Weights (skip cool down) PLUS Legs and Glutes (skip warm up)
Tues....Step Heat
Wed.....Pyramid Upper Body plus 30 min. run
Thurs...Pyramid Lower Body plus kick/punch combinations and abs from KPC
Fri.....Imax 2
Sat.....Boot Camp
Sun.....OFF

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

So how is it going, Kims? I just finished Week2, and found it easier than Week1. BodyMax followed by MIC is just a burner. In Week2, she really focused on kickboxing, and I'm feeling it in my hamstrings and lower back. There's much less cardio in Week3, unfortunately, but I suppose the body needs a bit of a break.

Congrats on getting through the August rotation! Is that the one with all the walking lunges that everyone keeps asking questions about?

Take care,
Sandra

RE: Link for rotation:

Debbie,

Good Saturday morning to you! I literally was about to paste the link into a message, when you did it for me. I don't suppose you did this rotation yourself at some point?

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi Sandra!

GOOD MORNING to you too! :7 No, unfortunately, it is hard for me to do rotations because I teach Hi/Lo classes with endurance strength training 4X/week. I was able to do the August Rotation this year because during the summer months I only teach 2x/week. I just made my week "LONGER" to fit it all in. (It took longer then a month to do it.) I truly enjoyed doing it and being held accountable for a certain workout. Have FUN with your workouts. I'm headed down to do mine soon. I got stuck in my walk-in closet trying to clean it. Whew, what a workout in itself. ;-)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Sandra,

It's going great and I'm suprised how much I've enjoyed the cardio.
I gotta say, though, that the some of the hi-lo in MIC ain't my fav but I did it anyway! :D

Got sidetracked yesterday...DH fell off a ladder and broke his arm! Missed my workout...duh! :eek:

I'm still on week one of the rotation having started it late Sept. But I'm lovin' it!

I hear you about the MIC hi/lo. I'm a good girl who takes my "medicine", but I don't particularly enjoy it. I figure I'm doing my body a favour by giving it a break from step.

I'm sorry to hear about DH's arm! Tell the truth now - you just wanted a bit of a break, and put a banana peel on the rung (pun fully intended)?

I finished Week 2 where you do CTX Kickbox followed by Muscle Endurance on Friday, rest on Saturday, and do Power Hour on Sunday. I'm going into cardio withdrawl. As someone who typically does 30-70 minutes of cardio, 6 days a week, I don't know how I'll get through week 3.

When she has both cardio and weights on the same day, which workout do you do first?

All the best,
Sandra

Sandra!

Actually, it is a very large closet and I can do a couple! Believe it or not, I'd rather do walking lunges then clean. How sick is that? :p

How's everyone doing? Anyone still doing the January rotation? I just began week4, and I must admit I found week3 difficult due to the low amount of cardio. PS Legs really fried my glutes and hamstrings, which was terrific. I probably need to do more floor work for legs than I usually do. Legs & Glutes this morning after Cardio and Weights felt fine, even the floor work wasn't too bad. Those "sweeps" are killers, however.

Take care,
Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.