WW is there a check in?

runner2

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,
I was just wondering if there was a check in for people who are doing Weight Watchers and Cathe. I just started following WW on Friday and would love to have some company.I feel better already and it as only been 2 days. I think I am going to be weighing myself on Saturdays or Sundays, and it will only be at home. I am aiming for 120 lbs.
Anyway,let me know what you think!:)

Hi there,

I know that on the WW boards, there is a Cathe group. I think it is under the Fitness Challange board. They post everyday and seem like a nice goup--I lurk occasionally. You might want to check it out.

Maggie

Hi fellow Weight Watcher.

I'd also love a check in for those on WW. I'm a lifetime member and always need motivation. I'm at 134 now and really want to be 128 as my goal. I think I'm going to look at the WW site but always before when I've tried to get on their forums it always tells me I have to subscribe to the online tools which I think is $12 a month. But I'm going to check again.

Kim

Hey, I would love a Saturday check in !! I have been lifetime for 5 years now. I lost 33 lbs on the program !! I love WW. I will say as I get older, closing in on 45 , it is getting harder to keep the pounds off. Cathe helps ALOT !!
Count me in, I would love the support !
Upearly (Annette)

Well, why don't we start our own little check-in here?I am not doing the on-line program,nor am I going to the meetings.A friend loaned me her book with the point system in it, so I am just using that.I am now 128 lbs and would like to be 120 lbs. Its not to much to lose but it may be the hardest to get off. Right now running is my main form of cardio and I am also going to check out some rotations and see what I could do.
What do you guys think?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.