workouts during the trip

sugary

Hi,

It didn't occur to me until the other day even though I read the posting about steps not being supplied because the cost. Trust me I'm not heart broken about that in the least, sorry ladies. I like tabata style intervals versus complicated step moves that if you don't have down you miss out on the cardio aspect because your feet are confused. I absolutely adore lifting weights! With that being said if steps cannot be afforded what about weights? Will weights be supplied? If no steps and no weights are supplied than what in the world are we going to be doing? I HOPE there are weights if not guess I'll learn something new;)

I too just LOVE step but that's life. I won't be disappointed if there isn't any weights. There is always tubing and Cathe sure knows how to "torture" us with the bands. I'm not going to get my workouts in for the entire week, I'm going for the fun. I can appreciate the economy is having an effect on what is being offered. Maybe instead of destination road trips more home road trips were offered.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.