Workout blender not working as good as it was

aqua girl

Cathlete
Just wondering if you all are working on the blender, etc or has there been any changes in it recently? Time wise, about the only thing I can relate it to is about when
the main web page changed or maybe around 4-6 weeks, when I go into it to blend workouts or make changes, it's sooo....slow. It wasn't like that before. It takes
alot longer for the videos to load or when I switch over to My workouts, I get the spinning circle alot and even that black screen with the error that says something
about media......sometimes they just stop playing........if the video starts playing and that is when I usually switch over the Low Quality which normally takes a
split second to happen, it now takes what seems like forever. That being said, I use my ipad to play the workouts thru the App and they all play fine, I have not
seen any changes there or in the app when I switch over to shared workouts to get to mine, they load very quickly as they always have......I have only
noticed slow changes in the blender going thru the website and blending, playing there. I don't think it's on my end, because they play fine thru the app.
Just thought I would ask. Thanks.

Hi aqua girl, we haven't had any reports of anyone having any issues with Workout Blender that I know of. However, playing a video and creating a video are entirely different events. Is your browser up to date and which browser are you using?

Hi aqua girl, I ran some tests on my desktop computer using Chrome, and everything loads almost instantly. I'm just not seeing any issues. Some things I would suggest trying are:

1. If You're using wireless on your computer try a wired connection if possible? This will help to rule out wireless as the issue.
2. Try on another computer if possible so you can rule out the computer as the issue.
3. Make sure Chrome is really auto-updating. Sometimes with chrome auto-updating stops working.
4. Clear Chrome cache. Chrome uses a lot of caching and this can cause problems at times, but clearing cache will usually solve most issues.
5. Reboot your router

I'll do some more testing on Monday when our staff returns and I'll keep an eye out for others having an issue, but as of now, I'm not seeing any issues.

1). Yes, using wireless....chomebooks use only wireless
2). I have multiple chomebooks...same on all
3). Yes, chrome book is updating...I always check for updates before using.
4). I only use chrome book as guest, so each time I close out, I believe it’s
Clearing cache....but I will do that manually
5). Router is fairly new.

Hi aqua girl, the age of the router doesn't matter, rebooting is always necessary at some point and can often fix many strange problems. I don't have a Chromebook to test with, but I would make sure to manually clear the cache to see if this helps. If you can get your hands on a laptop with a wired connection then we can at least determine if your wireless is or is not the issue. But definitely try rebooting your router as you may be accessing an older cached file on our old server.

Just an update, I did reboot router, but it didn't make much difference....trying to blend workout or make
changes is very much slower than it was a month or so ago, don't know why. I don't have a wired
connection at this time and do have several chromebooks, but it's the same on all. The workouts seem
to play fine thru the app on my ipad. That's good... Guess it's trying to tell me I have enough blended already. :)

I use "low quality" but doesn't seem to make any difference between low & medium
also, changing from medium to low when a video starts to get switched over to low takes f o r e v e r.....
Up until recently(month or so ago) it used to switch in a second or 2.

Last edited:
This is an update to the update.....don't know if you all have been tweaking the blender or whatever, but
decided to try it again tonight and glad to report that it is working 10 times better than it recently has been
in blending, etc. So glad, hope it continues... :)

Hi aqua girl,

We haven't done anything on our end to the Workout Blender. We also haven't been able to duplicate your issue or had any other reports of a problem. But glad it's working for you now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.