VERY ANGRY WITH DELTA...ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE MY BUSINESS!!

Mad-Dog88

Cathlete
I've been a loyal Delta Sky Miles Member for over 20 years and for the past 10 years I have a rule I don't fly coach. I've been building my miles to go on my dream trip to Rome. Back in May I Cashed in my miles to go to Rome in March 2021 in First. Today, I get a message saying they changed my flights and instead of going Melbourne, FL-Atlanta-Rome and vice versa on the return. It's now Melbourne-Atlanta..6 Hour Layover in Atlanta-JFK..OVERNIGHT AT JFK!! And on to Rome the next night. I lose a good day and a half in Italy. The return is Rome-JFK (45Min to clear customs & immigration....THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!) Atlanta-Melbourne. I called DL and the agent from the get go was rude. I told her that I was not happy and I knew it was not her fault. they refuse to make ANY Changes or pay for my hotel in NY!!! When, I asked to speak to a supervision they hung up!! WAY TO GO DL on focusing on the customer!!! DL an overpriced international version of Spirit!!! DL Needs to focus on the customer like they used to....they need a visit from Jon Taffer (AIRLINE RESCUE!!)

Sorry, I needed to vent!!!

Geoff

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.