Update on Cathe and CATHELIVE

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Lot’s of great news to share! I just returned from my eye surgeon’s visit and so excited to share I have been cleared to exercise at full capacity again. My only limitation will be working around my currently impaired vision. It will still be a few months before I know my best outcome as far as my restored vision in the operated eye is concerned (therefore balance and depth perception will currently be a slight issue), but in the meantime I have no workout restrictions !

So this leads me to the second part of my great news!! With mask wearing no longer required in New Jersey, I decided to film CATHELIVE today as a practice run for a couple of reasons. One, to obviously see how I would do talking everyone through the class with minimal participation. Two, to give the class a chance to get reacclimated with working out with the cameras again since it’s been over a year. I figured if everything went well we could add it to the library for everyone to start using. And if it didn’t go well it was a great practice run for us before we started to film CATHELIVE officially as a group. Surprisingly, everything filmed beautifully as if we never missed a beat. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome so we are going to add it to the library for you to enjoy. It should go up anytime within the next hour or so.

Thank you all so very much for your patience and loving unconditional support through my entire recovery. You have no idea howB7AC7AA6-17C0-4308-B897-0678CA9EFF72.jpeg much your positive words and energy helped me heal ❤️

Hi Cathe....So glad you're doing better. I am not sure if I am the only one who feels that way, but can please go back to having Cathe Live with it only being you the way it was during quarantine? During quarantine I came to the conculsion that I am enjoying Cathe Live much more and am getting more out of it, when it is just one on one with you. I find that having whole bunch on other people in the room, is just a distraction and dosen't really add anything to the workout quality.

I must disagree. While I enjoyed Cathe's solo workouts, I find when the other members are present the workouts have such an energetic vibe that I really enjoy.

I must disagree. While I enjoyed Cathe's solo workouts, I find when the other members are present the workouts have such an energetic vibe that I really enjoy.
For me it's the complete opposit. I find myself getting very distracted and much harder to concentrate with so many people in the room.

Hi Cathe....So glad you're doing better. I am not sure if I am the only one who feels that way, but can please go back to having Cathe Live with it only being you the way it was during quarantine? During quarantine I came to the conculsion that I am enjoying Cathe Live much more and am getting more out of it, when it is just one on one with you. I find that having whole bunch on other people in the room, is just a distraction and dosen't really add anything to the workout quality.
Hello Lee2525,

i love the Cathe Live family. Cathe and her crew work so well together. it gives me motivation, a jolt of energy, love seeing their enthusiasm and endurance along with the fashion wear but most importantly their heart & smiles that they put on every time that camera starts rolling at 9:30AM.
i recommend you exercise more diligently your forbearance, tactfulness and kindness muscles .

I really enjoyed Cathe's solo workouts but I also like to see the crew back again. The crew is a good mix of people with varying levels of strength and flexibility. I am not very flexible and I can't go as low in lunges and squats, nor can I do a lot of push ups on my toes, or lift as heavy as Cathe. I find it motivating and encouraging when I see some of the crew modifying moves to suit them, still get a great workout, and show up every week excited to participate in the next Cathe Live. :)

Hello Lee2525,

i love the Cathe Live family. Cathe and her crew work so well together. it gives me motivation, a jolt of energy, love seeing their enthusiasm and endurance along with the fashion wear but most importantly their heart & smiles that they put on every time that camera starts rolling at 9:30AM.
i recommend you exercise more diligently your forbearance, tactfulness and kindness muscles .

WTF is your problem? I have never done anything to you. So I have no idea why you decided to come for me so harsh. I am just sharing my experience with Cathe Live, and making a suggestion on how I think it could be better. Maybe you should practice what you preach and "exercise more diligently your forbearance, tactfulness and kindness muscles" and get some good therapy while you're at it because it seems like you really need it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.