Total Body Weight Training suggestion please..

Hello everyone,
I’m looking to purchase a total body weight training download and have it narrowed down to High Reps or Strong and Sweaty Giant Sets. I would consider myself upper intermediate but I know a workout can be adjusted/modified by choosing different weights. Which would you recommend? Thank you in advance!
I currently have (and enjoy), LITE Pha 2, LITE Pyramid Pump, LITE metabolic total body and ICE Metabolic Blast.

Hey Kristi, Welcome to the forums. I think it depends on what your goals are. High Reps is more for working on muscular endurance - hence the lighter weights and high rep count and longer workout, while Strong & Sweaty is more for increasing strength, hence the higher weights and lower rep count, and less time involved. It appears you may be graduating from the LITE series - congratulations. These two workouts are advanced, in my opinion, although as you state, you can modify by adjusting the weights used to your needs. Another workout to consider is the BodyBlast series' SuperSets and Push/Pull - two Total Body workouts that are not quite as advanced but provide lots of options as you progress. Have fun with whatever your decide!

1591366800781.png

Hi Kristi, here's a total body that I truly enjoy. I do this one 3 times per week to give my muscles 48 hours to rest. It's challenging but it's very good.

Thank you so much for your replies - I really appreciate them!
Debinmi - I actually have PP and Supersets. I guess I was just hoping to change things up a bit. Would strength training (SS Giant Sets) give you bigger muscles than endurance training (High Reps)? I want my biceps to pop :)
Thank you 'workout' gal! I will try this one too!

Yup, Giant Sets would help with that as well as the STS TB that "workout" recommends, and Muscle Max. Sounds like you're going for hypertrophy, so moderate weights with moderate reps. I've found that the undulating Xtrain rotation worked best for me to get my biceps to "pop" - but that's a 3-day split.

Hi Debinmi,
Do you have a preference among STS TB, MM or GS? Does one have better music, vibe and fun factor? I'm not sure I'm ready for a 3-day split just yet :)
Thank you again for your helpful advice!!
Kristi

Hey Kristi, ok, so I'm a little biased due to the time factor. I like S&S Giant Sets the most of those three. The workout time just seems to go by more quickly for me and I like the giant sets concept (& I like the set colors for a change of pace - it's refreshing to me). MM & STS-TB just seem too long for me and therefore have a little bit of dread factor for me. Although they both have timesaver premixes, I sometimes feel I'm cheating if I don't do the whole workout. I hope you enjoy whichever you get ;-) Deb

Hi Debinmi! To be honest, that was the one I was leaning towards. I like the workout time and I usually purchase downloads instead of DVD's as I'm Canadian and our money isn't worth a lot right now so I try to save where I can (no premixes with downloads).
Thank you for your help! Have a great weekend.
Kristi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.