The Classics & Cardio Hits DVDs

Gobias

Cathlete
In anticipation for the upcoming Step DVD from Cathe (yay!), I have been doing step (my absolute favorite cardio) the past week. I did Cathe's "The Classics" DVD, which includes three workouts: Step Jam, Step Heat, Step Max and I also did Cathe's "Cardio Hits" DVD which includes three workouts: Step Works, Step Fit, Power Max. All workouts were so much fun; excellent cueing, easy to do, good steady state workout. It was interesting to see some of her now common moves called something different way back then. It was also interesting to see the lace shorts and thong workout gear...(not to mention the oddly placed random fireplace used as the background decoration).

I don't know why I don't pull these out more often. For those who love step, you should try them.

In anticipation for the upcoming Step DVD from Cathe (yay!), I have been doing step (my absolute favorite cardio) the past week. I did Cathe's "The Classics" DVD, which includes three workouts: Step Jam, Step Heat, Step Max and I also did Cathe's "Cardio Hits" DVD which includes three workouts: Step Works, Step Fit, Power Max. All workouts were so much fun; excellent cueing, easy to do, good steady state workout. It was interesting to see some of her now common moves called something different way back then. It was also interesting to see the lace shorts and thong workout gear...(not to mention the oddly placed random fireplace used as the background decoration).

I don't know why I don't pull these out more often. For those who love step, you should try them.
Gobias, totally agree with you - I have these DVDs too and they are definitely a ton of fun; easier to learn; gives you a great workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.